*show off your home made things!*

https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n527/zoedee123/7a7ef467.jpg

Just some wall hangings so far..

wow I love those dolls nikki!! love those mrs malowey, nice bold bright colours :D

I liked your fb page, If I was having a girl Id have to buy :D

Oh I posted a link to the dio fb groups i use too :) x

i made this one for my bubba but my neighbors had a baby boy placed with them (who they plan to adopt) so i gave it away.

i've given away a lot of blankets i make :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 19
this one i am definitely keeping for my bubba. i should be done soon now that my energy seems to be back.

Attachments

• IMG_1477.jpg
    IMG_1477.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 31
ran into this unfinished project from about 3+ years ago. finished it for my bubba :baby:

the second one are 2 crib sheets i made

Attachments

• photo(9).jpg
    photo(9).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 28
  • photo(12).jpg
    photo(12).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 26
i loosely followed the tutorial at this site to make the first set of burp cloths. the second set follows the pattern exactly.

tutorial- https://www.luvinthemommyhood.com/2010/05/sock-animal-rattle-tutorial-with-guest.html

Attachments

• photo(10).jpg
    photo(10).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 22
  • photo(11).jpg
    photo(11).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 27
Those are lovely! thanks for sharing the tutorial with us! :flower: I have a thing for nice patterned fabrics and I might have a go at those! :)

My grandmother made these two baby quilts for me. The first is a vintage pattern with appliqued animals, and the second is made out of vintage feedsack fabrics from the 1930s. The print on the second one has baby animals with big red bows on their necks and stars quilted in the white blocks.

My current temporary accommodations are too small for me to work on projects, but I'm getting ready to move and I'm really excited to start working on baby projects!

Attachments

• baby quilt 1.jpg
    baby quilt 1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 39
  • baby quilt 2.jpg
    baby quilt 2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 20
My grandmother made these two baby quilts for me. The first is a vintage pattern with appliqued animals, and the second is made out of vintage feedsack fabrics from the 1930s. The print on the second one has baby animals with big red bows on their necks and stars quilted in the white blocks.

My current temporary accommodations are too small for me to work on projects, but I'm getting ready to move and I'm really excited to start working on baby projects!

Those are beautiful! x

I just bought stuff to start making tutu's and hair bows :) I also make diaper cakes.... not really something for our own baby, lol, but still fun :)

Attachments

• diaper cake.jpg
    diaper cake.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 37
  • diaper cake2.jpg
    diaper cake2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 36
  • diaper cake3.jpg
    diaper cake3.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 49
My mum made him :D

Attachments

• baaby 064.jpg
    baaby 064.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 8
I've made several things so far, and several more are in the works! I am really crafty and love to knit, crochet and sew. :happydance:

Here's a couple things I have pictures of:
A stuffed elephant and a little body suit made from one of DH's old soft knit polo shirts. :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_1666.jpg
    IMG_1666.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1684.jpg
    IMG_1684.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads