"Single Digit Ladies" (or negative digit ladies...) Part 2!

I'm hoping that the full moon will work for me too! I could actually have a due date baby!

Argh. Was hoping last night it was happening :(
Had braxton hicks for a while that just never built up to anything :dohh:

Sending labour dust to all you ladies

Can I join? I'm due on the 13th with a little boy who will be called Ethan :D

I've had bad Braxton hicks for the last couple of days but they always tail off after a couple of hours, very ready to serve the eviction notice to this baby!

Although if one more person says to me 'he will come when he is ready' I will scream! That or 'have you had that baby yet.' Yes of course I have I've just not told anyone grrrrr!!!

Argh. Was hoping last night it was happening :(
Had braxton hicks for a while that just never built up to anything :dohh:

Sending labour dust to all you ladies

Me too! I had back ache worse than ever and regular BH then went on a bit of a last-minute-jobs-frenzy and felt like I was never gonna sleep again at about 1 am (which I never get!) Now here I am waking up in bed feeling normal at 8.30 :( Let's hope the full moon works on us eh?? :)

I'm due Oct 15 with a little boy ... he'll be our 5th baby (4th boy).

Practically nothing yet to indicate labor is any time soon. Sunday evening I had a few possible back-labor type contractions, but it fizzled pretty quickly. As of last Wednesday, dilated to barely a fingertip and no thinning, and I don't think his head is engaged at all.

I really don't want to go over, but I probably will (originally, EDD was Oct 29, the doctor changed it based on ultrasounds). I hurt so much lately!

Ak89-fingers crossed about this full moon! :) the pains must mean something is happening anyway, so don't get disheartened :flower:

Midwife is coming around today to do my third sweep, having a hot curry tonight and fresh pineapple, so will see.

Just had another "has he arrived phone call" yay (!)

HOW don't people know how annoying that would be??!?! I know they mean well and they're just excited, but I feel like even before I was pregnant I knew not to do that 'cause it'd be super tedious, and most of the people that are doing it to me at least have already been there themselves!! :nope:

Nobody ever phones me, even to ask how Im doing. Id love for someone to be a bit excited lol.

Yo_yo, fingers crossed its third time lucky! Really hope things happen soon! I know how it feels being way over. Not very fun! Lol x

I'm having my scheduled csection this thursday!!

Hey y'all! Checking in. Still pregnant! Lol

No signs last night that anything exciting is happening. Dr appt tomorrow to discuss induction, at this point I'm over it, bring it on, I want to hold my baby boy!

GRR to Braxton Hicks and no labor!! Really really hoping it picks up for you ladies. How frustrating. I'm getting similar things going on, but I'm not over due so I know how frustrating that has to be.

Welcome to the new ladies. Good luck to the lady being induced today/tomorrow!

Last night was brutal...

I get up about 20 times a night to go pee. Getting up feels like I'm breaking my hips, I have to limp to the bathroom while my hips pop and crack. As I'm walking it never fails I get an odd sensation like baby kicked me in the cervix and I expect her to fall out. Then when I finally get to the toilet and sit down... It's like I have one long contraction that won't go away for what feels like forever. It hurts more the more I try to stand up and end up getting stuck somewhere between a sit and a stand leaning on the wall clinching my fist and hand. I know this sounds all over dramatized but this is literally me, 20 times a night and haven't a cue what the heck it is.

Today baby is moving way more than usual. My tummy looks really scary. It's uncomfortable as heck. My tummy being warped this way and that. I feel like an elbow or butt is going to pop out of my skin. *cringe*

Ok... Now I just feel like I just ranted and raved a little too much lol.

Here's to hoping for labor for some of you tonight for the full moon!

Urgh-yes I won't miss the million toilet trips and trying to get out of bed numerous times either!

Hi!!

I was due on the 3rd, so 4 days over and no signs of anything happening!! Got a midwife appointment tomorrow, I'll get a sweep so I'm hoping that will help things along. Will also get a date for induction tomorrow, they let you go 12 days over here. Kind of resigning myself to thinking I'll need induced, any sooner is a bonus!

We are team yellow, names picked. Had a spelling debate with the boys name but we've now sorted that (I won, heehee!)

Oh yeah and the constant stream of texts especially from my mum n mum in law, 'let me know if anything is happening', as if we wouldn't tell them!

Hope you're all well ladies

GRR to Braxton Hicks and no labor!! Really really hoping it picks up for you ladies. How frustrating. I'm getting similar things going on, but I'm not over due so I know how frustrating that has to be.

Welcome to the new ladies. Good luck to the lady being induced today/tomorrow!

Last night was brutal...

I get up about 20 times a night to go pee. Getting up feels like I'm breaking my hips, I have to limp to the bathroom while my hips pop and crack. As I'm walking it never fails I get an odd sensation like baby kicked me in the cervix and I expect her to fall out. Then when I finally get to the toilet and sit down... It's like I have one long contraction that won't go away for what feels like forever. It hurts more the more I try to stand up and end up getting stuck somewhere between a sit and a stand leaning on the wall clinching my fist and hand. I know this sounds all over dramatized but this is literally me, 20 times a night and haven't a cue what the heck it is.

Today baby is moving way more than usual. My tummy looks really scary. It's uncomfortable as heck. My tummy being warped this way and that. I feel like an elbow or butt is going to pop out of my skin. *cringe*

Ok... Now I just feel like I just ranted and raved a little too much lol.

Here's to hoping for labor for some of you tonight for the full moon!

That's how it is for me getting out of bed, without feeling like he's going to fall out. Just the pain and limping while cracking and the little pep talk I give myself to encourage myself that I can stand up off the toilet and make it back to the bed!

I don't mind the toilet trips so much, if it weren't so much effort. I can't wait until I can sleep however I want. I want to sleep on my stomach so bad! I dream of the day!

Can I join too? I'm 10 days overdue today with a little girl, was originally due on 27th September.

I am booked for an induction on Thursday, but these last few days are dragging horribly. I have lost all motivation for cleaning etc, don't want to see anyone - I just want to pass the time!

Welcome everyone!

Sorry to hear a few more over due ladies! Good luck with all planned inductions and c sections! Hopefully your LO's will come before then. If not... My induction with my last LO was a VERY easy labor and delivery, so try not to worry!

Hey everyone!
My name is Samantha and I am expecting my first baby, Joshua, on October 16th! That means I have 9 days left!

I've had a few instances of mild period like cramps this week.. so I'm hoping this means that things are progressing in the right direction! I have my 39 week Dr. appointment tomorrow. Hopefully things are happening! :)

At this point I'm starting to get nervous about the delivery. The actual parenting aspect isn't what's scaring me.. it's just the delivery! Someone reassure me that I can get through it! LoL.
I also feel like I won't know what actual contractions are. People seem surprised when I tell them that I don't know what Braxton Hicks feels like at this point - and I feel like everyone has gotten them except me! LoL.

Anywho, that's it for now. It's just a waiting game at this point. Just curious as to what my doc will say tomorrow!

Good luck to all the other ladies! :)

Feeling very strange again tonight. Was standing up in the kitchen before and got a few REALLY bad bouts of lightning crotch, but like worse than ever. Made me cry out in pain and it really lingered. I nearly dropped to the ground! Feels like baby is trying to climb out she's moving about so much! And I can feel pretty much all her movements down there! Was bouncing on my ball before and she's so low down it feels like she might drop out! Feeling kinda anxious. It's the not knowing whether it's gonna turn into something or not, along with the fact that I've never gone through this before so don't know how I'll deal with the pain :/ just really nervous and want it over with, or at least just to know it's not another false alarm!!

A friend of mine who was exactly a week behind me..(37+5) had her baby this morning. Her water broke naturally and that was it! I'm so jealous she beat me to it! Haha.

Hello ladies! I'm Ariel, due date tomorrow. I'm having a boy named Tristan and can't wait! Though I don't think he'll show tomorrow. But he has til the 12th, which is my induction date. I have a lot of back pain at times and what I think is cervical pressure/pain at times when I walk. It's very uncomfortable and I just want to see my baby haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->