"Single Digit Ladies" (or negative digit ladies...) Part 2!

Any news for anyone? I'm so anxious for you all!

Welcome new ladies!

Suprisingly last night I felt the best I have in a long time... Which I'm not so sure I'm happy about that or not. Lol. No Braxton Hicks, no pains, hips only hurt a little... And I haven't slept that good in a long time! But OH had to work all night and I had the whole bed to myself, a million pillows, cold room, warm blanket... I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. :) and! I only got up 3 times to pee... That's a success all on it's own. Lol.

Oh yes the full moon last night... I guess it did the opposite for me... Lol.

All I had was a super weird dream! Was gonna share but I'm avoiding judgment. Lol

Today is officially my due date...I feel no closer to going into labor even after going for a good walk last night and sitting on my ball. I have a dr appt tomorrow so we'll see if there's been any progress.

xSamantha - I only had BH that I noticed with my 4th, so don't feel too left out that you haven't had them :haha:

I was also hoping that the full moon & eclipse would mean something for me and baby. I had the bed to myself, too, haha - my husband decided to sleep with our 3-year-old, who seems to be having a strong reaction to his flu shot (poor little guy). But, other than a pretty good night's sleep, nada.

My 39 week appointment is today. I'd love to go in and be told to go straight downstairs for l&d, but I don't see that happening at all.

Oh yea @samantha I meant to tell you similar. I didn't feel Braxton hicks for the first time until 2 weeks ago, and this is my third child. I had wrote a huge long post yesterday but right when I went to submit, my iPad died and I said forget it! I'm not typing this all out again. Not that you weren't worth it, I was just so frustrated. Lol.

Hopefully your LO decides to surprise you today JamesMomma201. :)

They haven't checked me for progress, so I feel like I'm being left in the dark. :/
My next appointment is the day before my due date... So hopefully they can tell me something then.

@SonAmyMom, you never know! With my last, I went to my last appointment and my OB decided that that night at midnight she wanted to induce me.

Glad to hear that some people slept well, despite the full moon! I slept for 4.5 straight hours between 3.30am and 8am, so I'm counting that as a good night too :).

Nothing is happening here, so I think I'm going to make it to my induction tomorrow. At least the end is in sight!

I've just written this out in the October Bumps thread too but basically she couldn't do my sweep 'cause my cervix is too far up and thick :( Gutted 'cause I had high hopes for it. Thought all the pain I've been going through for the past few weeks would have done me some good, but nope! :nope:

Awwwww AK... Sorry for the disappointment. The Cervix can change within a moments notice.... Hope this is the case for you.

I have had 2 sweeps so far, nothing but a bit of plug going and some cramps that I was having anyways. I am a fingertip dilated and still 3cm long but extremely soft which is a good thing says my midwife. This waiting thing is so hard... But I slept like a baby last night too. What an amazing feeling...

It must have been the night for good sleep because I slept so well... better than I have in a long time!! I got up and got to cleaning... the more time I spend mopping on my hands and knees the better. COME ON BABIES :)

It's my due date and I don't think he'll be here today. I was offered a sweep for this week but I am not wanting him born tomorrow, which is my sister's birthday. I would be getting the sweep tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. though. Is there a high chance he could come that night? I am about 2 cm and pretty much fully effaced as of last Thursday, if that helps.

My mw told me that it usually takes a series of 2 or 3 sweeps to get things going... Although I know people do go into labor after 1 sweep.

OB appointment this morning went ok (the normal ...) I'm actually to a 2 now, so definitely "progress" but no signs of imminent labor.

I've never had a sweep, but I can't imagine it being at all pleasant, as uncomfortable (and even painful) as the cervix checks have been. If I make it to next week, the doctor may offer; I'll have to decide then if I want to try and see if it's helpful.

I have my 39 week appt today also. I had one cervix check at 36 weeks and it wasn't pleasant.. And nothing was going on. They want to do one today to see if there is any progress.. I want to know.. But ugh. I hope something is happening!
And yeah, sweeps do not sound pleasant as just the cervix check is pretty uncomfortable for me! :/

I had two sweeps with my first daughter. I went into labor the night of the second sweep.

And no... Sweeps are not pleasant, but I'm a big baby even when it comes to cervix checks lol. I almost flew off the back of the exam chair/ bed thing. Kind of glad my OB hasn't offered yet... But I'm sure by next week I'll be so ready I'll just give her the go ahead... Maybe.

My midwife and I were talking about this yesterday... I don't mind checks when it some from the right person and I am in the right position. I have had extremely painful ones and I think it is the giver of the check. My midwife can check me and sweep and of course it is uncomfortable but it doesn't hurt in any way.

I had my scan/nst today. Fluid isnt as increased as it was last week and baby seems very happy in there. Monitor showed a few random big contractions and lots of niggles but nothing that they said anything more about. Baby is estimated at 7lb 6oz so looks like she might be my smallest!
Have to go back for another scan/nst a week today and will also be given a sweep if possible (head is not engaged at all!) But im not getting hopes up as I have never been able to get a sweep lol.

All of these babies are very stubborn aren't they!? Come on babies!!

I know, they really are! I had really hoped that she'd be here by weekend and now I'm very doubtful. Been miserable today! And people haven't been helping. SO MANY "What's going on???" messages and then like "Why???" when I reply that the sweep wasn't successful. I can't deal! My mum honestly sent me 3 texts back when I told her. I just wanted to take my mind off it :wacko:

And so many of my actual friends asking me if I'm still pregnant / if I've had the baby yet. Like I'd keep it a secret! SO tedious.

Hope you dont mind me sharing the pic I got today! It is the only decent scan picture I have had the whole pregnancy! Looks like she is pouting!
https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/paigesmummyxx/oct%2014/20141008_135057_zps4367a8cc.jpg

Awww wow that's amazing! Was that a growth scan then? I haven't had one since I was 19 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->