Size 24-26?

myfriend has just got some size 28 jeans and trousers from mojo maternity online, ive seen them and they are greatu shud have a look xx

I'm a size 24-26 Pre pregnancy and haven't taken a bump shot yet because i just feel really fat :(

I won't be taking a bump shot until I have a bub-bump as opposed to a chub-bump :)

I was a 24/26 pre pregnancy :) Now well lol I've learned to befriend my baggy pj pants and baggy t-shirts because nothing fits anymore. My boobs grew overnight it seems and I went from a 42dd to who knows what but they are enormous.. between them and the belly i've come to the conclusion I will not be so fashionable this time lol

I was a size 20 pre-pregnancy after losing a bit of weight (22-24 prior to that) and already had a B belly and some hanging from the weight loss. I'm really enjoying getting bigger because it's filling it out... sounds odd right? Also, when I began to really grow around 18 weeks or so, the top of my abdomen became very hard and still is. It seems to be evening out much faster now and I imagine I won't have the B before it's all over. My belly button is beginning to herniate also.
Sorry, no pics :( this thread reminds me I need to take a few. All you ladies look wonderful by the way! Pregnancy is beautiful :D

Also, I know this might not be helpful for those over a size 24, but if you are 20-22 or 24 and small chested (as fat as I get my boobies stay a B (now C) cup), there is a control top from the Gap that is much more comfortable than any plus size or maternity spanx tops, it's long and really helps smooth out my B. Combined with maternity full panel pants, I feel supported and round, not hanging. You can see it here. It's very stretchy but I imagine if you have a D+ cup size it might hurt the boobies.

https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=7275&vid=1&pid=761563

Is there any ladies out there currently pregnant sizes 24 and larger (US) that would like to pick this thread back up with me?

I'm currently almost 13 weeks prego with #1. Pre-preg size of 22/24. Looking for some plus size women I can enjoy My journey with.

I'm 24-26 uk size, really glad to see this post as I was worrying about getting a bump and clothes to fit, I still just look fat at mo:cry:

Not to mention plus size maternity clothes are so expensive!

Plus size maternity clothes are rather expensive for sure.

Purple- I'm like you, just worried I won't look pregnant. Just fat. :(

Question for u ladies, what kind of underwear are u wearing. I just am starting to realize My underwear are getting right and I'm needing to find something new.
Should I buy plus size maternity underwear? Or just buy up a size in my current brand?

I got the next size up in marks and spencer online and got them delivered to store for free, picked them up and I love them. Theyre the comfiest underwear I've ever had, not exactly sexy, but my bum loves them, lol. A good price at £7 for 5 pairs too!

https://www.marksandspencer.com/Pac...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=321381407&pf_rd_s=center-3

There's also these

https://www.marksandspencer.com/Pac...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=321381407&pf_rd_s=center-3

£5 for 5, so for that price they're worth a try at least, lol. xxx

EDIT - I just noticed youre not in the UK! Sorry hun.

Thanks for that also, didnt realise they did larger sizes I bought some from evans washed them once and they literally fell apart :growlmad:

Im a UK 22 (sometimes a 20) - where are you plus size UK ladies buying maternity wear?? xx

Hey ladies just found this post I am size 24/26 was that size pregnant with my son to, wanting to start losing weight slowly gp/midwife said it was fine today, was wanting to know if any of you's are losing weight if so what are you doing?

I accidentally logged into second-trimester, rather than 3rd but saw this thread.

Best maternity wear has really surprised me - the tops at next (up to size 22) are fab!! :thumbup: (The trousers were too tight for me)

I've not gained weight anywhere other than my bump so I can wear normal non-maternity leggings which are great (I actually bought some maternity leggings that were horrible.)

I've gone up a size in pants for comfort - Asda size 24-26 full briefs are great value.

Simply Be maternity trousers are great too.

Uk size 20 altho i am 6ft 2

my bump-this was taken at 37 weeks

https://img844.imageshack.us/img844/7085/004iup.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i llok small in the pic but bump measuring 47 weeks :shock:

Looks like I'm the odd one out lol. Not being from the UK. But that's ok I hearing from you ladies.

Being in the US I buy my maternity clothes from Motherhood. Its great! I was a pre preg size of 22/24 and motherhood Carries a line of plus size, so I'm only a size 1x (they go all the way up to 3x).
Now to just figure out my underwear situation. Think I'll buy up a size today at the store and try that.

Maggie- I'm so sorry for you loss. I have no words, just deepest sympathy! Will be looking forward to seeing your baby come April!

Baby hope- beautiful bump!

Size 20-22 pre pregnancy I'm 25 weeks and still no noticeable bump . I just look the sane plus size I was before....blah

Can I join you lovely ladies.

I'm a size UK 20/22, and i'm really struggling with maternity clothes, next trousers are too tight on my legs, so I have ordered some things from Bon Prix, just waiting for them to arrive now.

So glad I found this thread....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->