Slimming World Syners!!

Glad its still going well AQ! :)

I've been a very good girl this week. Only used syns on a tortilla wrap for my fajita :) x

back on it yday and weighed in tonight. was expecting a massive gain tbh as i was totally evil on holiday, went to france and it was croissants, white bread, camembert all day long, lost 0.5 lbs tho so ridiculously surprised. thats 8lbs total now i think. woop

I lost 4lb this week! :happydance: I'm made up with that, I'm back on track now. I'm aiming for a maintain next week cos it's Olivia's christening on sunday :wine:and our wedding anniversary on monday (going for a meal) , so I'm having those 2 days off the plan. I'm saving all my syns though, so hopefully I'll lose the 0.5 I need to get my 1.5 stone award.

WELL DONE Cranberry and Minnie!! woohooo go girls!!

I have made tuna pasta for work tomorrow and taking a yogurt and fruit :)
actually looking forward to getting weighed fri! xxx

I didnt go to class yesterday but starting a fresh today and hubby is 100% behind me so going to go for a healthy big shop on sat so have no excuse lol

Hope you all have a good weekend

hi ladies,
i won't be dieting until AFTER the wedding now because my dress fits perfectly and i'm at the weight i wanted to be for the wedding!!!! i'll be back in about 6/7 weeks after the wedding!!
good luck to you all with your weight loss xxx

Well Done Baby Diva - hope the wedding goes well :flower:

Well I have been doing well and have been on holiday!

I found the details of the local class to where we were staying and went along to get weighed - lost 1.5lb's, then went back to my normal class when we were home and had lost another 1lb!!

So thats 1st 3lb for me so far :happydance::happydance:

I'm thinking about changing groups tho, whats everyone elses consultant like? Mines really nice as just a 'person' but she's not that great as a consultant, theres loads that go to her group to get weighed but only about 10 people ever stay (the same ones every week) as its just so dull and the regular stayers just moan and winge week in week out :growlmad:

She recently emailed everyone asking for nominations for 'women of the year', asking wh we thought had become the 'life and soul' of the group...... urrrmmm, bit difficult when there is no life and soul!!

We recently had a stand in consultant and she was brilliant, I really felt motivated by her.

When I text my consultant to let her know I was on holiday but still ging to a local class.... no reply :nope: If I was a consultant I would have text back to say well done/ keep up the good work etc, what are your experiences?

Well done on the losses girls! great x

Baby-diva, WELL DONE on making it to your 1st goal ;-) see you back soon and hope u have a wonderful wedding day x

I have been a bit naughty today... ended up getting a chicken wrap from the shop on my lunch hr and i had some mini haribo sweets cos our team won a quiz today... ah well iv been good other than that an iv just had a mug shot an fruit for tea as im not that hungry really. Will try get weighed tomorrow but depends what time i manage to leave work. More likely saturday now for weigh in at boots xxx

Rach, I would go to a few different classes til you find one you fit with. I went to a really popular class the other week because of the timing, there were around 40 people who stayed, but it just wasnt for me.

my consultant is great, not fast to reply to txts but she does reply and is supportive when she does, theres many different styles so just see what suits you.

4.5 this week!!! slimmer of the week :happydance:

Fab Nuke :thumbup:

We all had lemon, lime and ginger salmon fillets tonight with SW chips and mixed veg yumyum

I was bad today I woke up with a huge craving for chocolate and my brother came round with loads of sweet for the kids, I ended up eating a pack of monster munch, mars ice cream and 2 kit kats 2 fingers..Damn I weigh in on a monday go going to be super good and use no syns, Evenings are terrible for me Im always hungry come 9pm

Wow seems the jobs are going great for you both. AQ well done on being so good this week, your job is really paying off good luck for sat weigh in.

Rach I admire your dedication well done you, even if your consultant cant say it we can. i hope your able to find a better group soon.

Some great weight loss this week well done all. I lost 2.5lb this week, very very pleased as my bmi i now down.

No one has put their names forward to do the front page from elli so i will message tomorrow and get it changed so we can keep it going.

diva congratulations on meeting your target for your wedding, remember to come back and how u some pictures.

Could someone email me the password please.

danni there is still time to get back on track, ive eaten loads today too some days I just cant seem to stop myself.

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of joining SW on Tuesday and have a couple of questions. Does anyone bring their LO's with them? I have no one that could look after Ethan for me so would need to bring him and my other question is how much it is to join and how much is the weekly fee? I'd be grateful for any advice :flower:. I'm giving up on WW, I just find I'm hungry all the time :nope:

Hi Carrie,

I take my LO to my class- ive only just gone back to group but my leader was fine- i just find with my OH working crasy hours if i dont take him i cant go!! Its 9.95 to join in week one and then 4.95 after that- if you can go to get started and get going on the plan it would be good, but some people do go alone at home and use this thread so do what works best for you. xxxx

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of joining SW on Tuesday and have a couple of questions. Does anyone bring their LO's with them? I have no one that could look after Ethan for me so would need to bring him and my other question is how much it is to join and how much is the weekly fee? I'd be grateful for any advice :flower:. I'm giving up on WW, I just find I'm hungry all the time :nope:

yip ive taken poppy a couple of times! just leave her in the buggy in front of me!

Hey girls,

I have been goodish this week. Will weigh tonight. Think I will just STS though.

xxx

Hi girls :)

Nuke- WELL DONE!!! Excellent loss! x

Carrie- welcome :) i was always hungry on ww aswell! SW is much better ;-)

Magpies- Good luck with the weigh in. I cnt get weighed till tomorrow now so will see. Hope to have lost at least 2lb cos i have been rly good and only slipped once. x

Sugarkane- thanks :) yeah i think the job is helping with my diet now and im made up. Loads of stairs and eating less so hoping to see some results tomorrow x

Hope everyone else is doing well and good luck for any weigh in's tonight x

sigh, anyone know how i can find out if tesco 30% less fat salad cheese is a hex a? its not listed on the website, can only find out the syn values for it. its life feta, but half the fat, so i was hoping it would be double the grams, but cant confirm it, and fri night, so consultant isnt goingto be answering, grr

just got an answer on this - can have 60g, will try it tonight, if its the same as feta then would be a great alternative, i love feta salad, but 42g is just not enough

Im not having any syns untill weigh in as was real bad yesterday consumed too much choc.

Carrie I take my son who is 14 months my group starts at 7.30 pm my consultant allows me to leave after I have talked as it is late for him , plus as he is older he gets bored sitting on my lap wants to run around. Group usdd to be 6.30pm now 7.30pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->