Slimming World Syners!!

Hi everyone, not been in here for a while as have kinda fallen off the wagon and am going on holiday on Sunday and know I will be eating out the whole time.

I really need to give myself a huge kick when I get back and get myself back to plan. I have been letting some old bad habits creep back in when I shouldn't have.

I need to sit down and do more meal plans and make sure I am eating properly.

Hope everyone else is doing much better than me.

Hey girls!
I've not weighed myself this week due to TOTM (it just upsets me!) I'm gonna weigh Monday morning as usual when witch has gone for another month :thumbup: x

OMG I have STS again!! wtf?!! I was sooo good this wk compared to other wks!! I am rly pissed off tbh.
I had a chicken wrap the other day and some sweets in work, but come on! STS?!
Gonna still to it 100% and eat plenty of ss foods this wk cos im so annoyed. I means everything to me to get my BMI below 30 and i have not had a loss for 3 bloody wks!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

xxx

Nuke well done on the loss.

Welcome Carrie you can eat loads on SW there is no need to go hungry thats the great thing about it for me anyway.

Hope you got it sorted out Cranberry sorry I couldnt be of more help.

Danni good luck for weigh in.

Willow you know you can do this, just sit and imagine what you want to look and feel like once you have lost your weight, that feeling is worth so much more in the long run than a piece of chocolate etc, great while you eat it but then its gone.

Good luck for monday helz.

Magpie STS is better than a gain it means next week you dont have any extra weight to loose.

AQ did you drink a lot before you got weighed or did you eat late the night before, as I find these effect me weight the next day. You have been so good this week there has to be a simple reason why it didnt show, I bet if you weigh in today you will have lost, please stay strong.

I still need this weeks password if someone could send it to me please, I normally get it off Naya or Diva but they haven't been around and well we arent allowed it on the front page anymore. :cry:

I only had a glass of juice and a cuppa before getting weighed, but did have a load of rice with beef etc the nite before... maybe its that. I have had a few treats today cos i have made fairy cakes for hubby and had a few myself and we had a choc bar whilst watching a movie... but 100% back on plan from tomorrow. I am doing baked potatoes with cheese and beans for tea and taking one into work tomorrow for lunch with some strawberries and pineapple for dessert. Need to see at least 1lb off this sat! want to be on that IVF list by xmas xxx

i did a mid week weigh in and 12 stone 13.5:happydance: i am so excited i have got below that number now being extra good to make sure weigh in on wed reads the same

STS is good much better than a gain

africaqueen you could be one of those people it hits the week later so next week could be a good week for you keep motivated

Hello :) do you all mind if I join this group?

Ive tried WW and I was starving! And tried slim fast, but couldnt get used to the shakes!

I've got all the books for SW but am trying to do it alone at home due to bubs! Although if it doesnt work am gonna find a class :)

I'm hoping to loose 2st 4lb as my main goal! best get crackin xxx

I'm not looking forward to wednesday, I've been very naughty :blush: It was Olivia's christening yesterday, so lots of yummy buffet food and vodka and oranges......then today I cut the cake up, and well.....you get the picture! :cake: Today is my wedding anniversary as well, so me and DH are going for a meal tonight. Oh well, whatever happens on the scales on wednesday at least I've enjoyed it!

A crap day for me cos had a row with DH and ended up eating lots of chocs :-(
I am back on plan tomorrow and im not getting weighed till next sat rather than this sat as i need to see a loss. I am pissed off with myself! Loving my new job but not having the best of times with dh's moods during ramadan and iv had enough, hence the comfort eating. Hope i get a grip soon xxx

hello all sorry not been around much- I have just had an OMG moment- SW website is going to become pin only so unless you go to group and get weighed you wont be able to access the website. I am currently back at group so if anyone needs to check syn values of anything once the switch happens let me know and i can do it- just a shame but i think they are cracking down on people who dont go to group using the site :0(

I dont know why they dont offer an online service where people can pay also!

Sometimes the classes arnt that easy to get too and like a lot of us on here have kiddies! I know you can take them with but I didnt really want too!
I did join a class last year but then my OH had to work away and so I couldnt go again!

Booo :(

I dont know why they dont offer an online service where people can pay also!

Sometimes the classes arnt that easy to get too and like a lot of us on here have kiddies! I know you can take them with but I didnt really want too!
I did join a class last year but then my OH had to work away and so I couldnt go again!

Booo :(

You can do it online - someone at work has done it, for about a year and a half...though not with much success :lol:!!

Hi girls, sorry not been around. 2WW is killing me and I am constantly starving, trying my best, been really good but I seem to have put on 4lbs?! And I usually lose before AF. God knows whats going on!

xxx

Catkin I saw that yesterday when I logged in, so im going to buy a directory and starter pack and hope that will cover most things I need, thank you for offering to look at syns for us.

I looked into the online version and they have an offer on at the min £59 for 3 months, unfortunatly I cant afford this yet so will have to muddle through until I can.

Does anyone know where I can buy a starter pack other than ebay? If you go to class do you get it all on first week or over a few weeks? Im going to try and go but I know that once money is tight I wont be able to and well then I may fall off the wagon.

AQ hope you and DP are ok now, maybe see how the rest of the week goes and if its good still weigh in on sat.

Magpies good luck

Welcome Cassandra

Minnie as long as you enjoyed yourself it doesnt matter.

Rah well done, good luck for wed

Hi girls, sorry not been around. 2WW is killing me and I am constantly starving, trying my best, been really good but I seem to have put on 4lbs?! And I usually lose before AF. God knows whats going on!

xxx

oo, hopefully that's a good sign...i put on half a stone in the first days waiting!!!

Thanks girls, this is my first proper 2WW and I hate it. Never want to do it again. Just want to be pregnant!! Will make xmas a little bit easier as SIL is due over the holidays.

Today I have had a banana, a satsuma, a mug shot, some french fries and a cereal bar and a fat free yoghurt. Its tea times and night that ruins me!

Im ok when at work.

xxx

Catkin I saw that yesterday when I logged in, so im going to buy a directory and starter pack and hope that will cover most things I need, thank you for offering to look at syns for us.

I looked into the online version and they have an offer on at the min £59 for 3 months, unfortunatly I cant afford this yet so will have to muddle through until I can.

Does anyone know where I can buy a starter pack other than ebay? If you go to class do you get it all on first week or over a few weeks? Im going to try and go but I know that once money is tight I wont be able to and well then I may fall off the wagon.

AQ hope you and DP are ok now, maybe see how the rest of the week goes and if its good still weigh in on sat.

Magpies good luck

Welcome Cassandra

Minnie as long as you enjoyed yourself it doesnt matter.

Rah well done, good luck for wed

You get it all on the first visit, so some people just do that and don't go back, though might be just as cheap off e-Bay. You do get a talk though at group.

i think i may just break though to the 12 stone zone just weighed myself after a mornign in work and im 12st 13lb so hoping tomorrow at 10 i can stay the same

4magpies- fingers crossed for you

minnie83- its a one off and just unfortunate its all in the same week but thats it all over and done with so you can say you enjoyed yourself and move on for next weigh in no point worrying over it you have to have a life and a blow out sometimes

Lost 1/2 Ib this week but happy with that. I ended up consuming alot of alcohol at the weekend! Looking forward to a good lose this week, off to see Muse a wembley stadium saturday with my bestow who starts SW tomorrow so we are going to fill ourselves up on free food before we go so we don't get tempted by burgers and I'm driving so no beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->