Smells of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
What kind of smells remind you of Christmas? I have certain things that I smell it and I'm like "yay Christmas!". The main one is cinnamon though! Whats yours?

Tinsel lol, the other day i was standing at a cash point and said to my friend 'oooh i can smell tinsel' she looked at me like i was crazy!!!

What kind of smells remind you of Christmas? I have certain things that I smell it and I'm like "yay Christmas!". The main one is cinnamon though! Whats yours?

I was going to say cinnamon!! That's the first that popped into my mind! Others are pine and scotch tape (yes I know that's a weird one) but when I was a kid all I used to smell was the tape my parents used to wrap the presents, so now whenever I wrap something I think of christmas. :dohh:

Cinnamon, mulberry, cranberry and i know its wierd but if i smell an artificial tree and those baubels and tinsel coming from the loft (the kind of musty decorations smell lol) I know its xmas :D

I have an air freshner that i stock up on at xmas its airwick winter collection and its mulled wine!! There is also another which is the same but with vanilla,

And mince pies baking in the oven...mmmmm!!

Sage. My granda makes his own stuffing and the smell of this drying during December gets me all excited.

Definitely cinnamon and christmas dinner cooking! mainly the stuffing.

I love the smell in the air over xmas, it's all cold, but crisp and there is a magic feeling about!!

Mmm cinnamon def. I already went out and bought apple cinnamon things for our glade air fresheners. I've put them out and eveytime I smell it, I think of Xmas. And def pine trees! And Tilly I agree! The smell of the air in the winter time immediately makes me think of Xmas. YAY! I'm so excited lol!

Pine trees and satsumas !!

I love the smell of hot chestnuts when your out xmas shopping too !

Mmmmm... cinamon and pine trees and christmas cake Mmmmm... i cannot wait :yipee:

mines hot chocolate and that cold, crisp, frosty morning smell, ooo and sausage rolls cooking the oven, its coming :happydance:

This thread is fab cause every time xmas is on its way i always get a fruit smell in the house even when there is no fruit in the house and its not my freshners Lol

all of the airwick winter collection air freshners remind me of christmas and im gonna get one for every room this year and have the house smelling all christmassy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"