Snowflake bump buddies and friends

chrissie your MS sounds so awful. I can't imagine.

MRsstreet, go for walks at the end of the day so that your evenings are uneventful and relaxed. During the day, make sure you take breaks for yourself. Even if only 2 minutes every hour. Whatever you can do.

Luna and dawny, glad to hear your hormones are kicking in! I hate them but they are a good sign.

Bleh. Looks like we are all just moving right along down symptom street. I am so queasy today I can't take it. Eating ice chips and I keep burping and fear it will be something else. There are no private bathrooms at work so should make for some interesting encounters.

Gotta time it right! Avoid just before/after coffee breaks! :rofl: as if you can control it!

haha im on the road all day and im working with a stinky guy..he just really smells aweful and has had the same t-shirt on for 2 days now.. :puke:

His car is like a garbage bin too (full of trash) and i am finding it difficult to not throw up when he is driving like a maniac... great!!!

Well ill best be off now.. (weve got loads of Mac's to fix today and were nderstaffed as it is :( )

Why do so many geek guys have to fall into the I don't shower catagory?

:rofl: at stinky guys. I have also had the nausea over certain smells lately. There are a lot of people I know and people I live with that smoke, and I just can't hardly stand the smell anymore, and if we're in the car I can't really escape it-but I'm dealing. And last night took a shower with DH and he has Axe body wash he uses that I usually love the smell of but the smell was just so strong-I almost lost my lunch. :dohh: Glad to hear that those hormones are kicking in, but not that you ladies are not feeling well...But still, it means little one is in there growing :happydance:

ooh shower gel is bad right now. I ran out of my regular and had to use this citrus kind from the body shop my brother gave me...I knew showering in something that smelled like food wasn't the greatest idea, but I figured "I like oranges, they don't make me sick, so it can't be that bad".... WRONG! It was the worst shower I have ever had. I nearly passed out it was so gross.

Time to go to the store and get some unscented soap me thinks.

Hey ladies hope monday is wrapping up pretty ok for everyone. I saw my Dr this morning and she said so far the hormone is doubling like it should, but she did notice a little blood and she's not sure what that means, but she's still remaining hopeful. She just about slapped me for not taking my progesterone as many times as I should, but i'm on track now! We took bloods again today which was rough, i'm running out of good veins and tomorrow I get to call about an u/s for next week. Exciting. It won't feel real till then...hopefully it will be real at that point!

Mrsstreet0417- to relieve stress find atleast 1 positive thing to be happy about everyday, write, laugh- watch some comedy go to a show etc. :hugs:

:yipee: Glad your hormones are going up bklove!!!

Sorry though about being a pin cushion! Good luck at the u/s!!! can't wait to see pics of your little bean! You will get to see a heartbeat right?!

Hopefully if things are going how it should I should see a h/b. Its crazy because its called a dating/viability u/s, so I guess at that point i'll know how real this thing is.

How exciting bklove...Good to hear that your hormones are going up. And, snugglebot, I think you're quite right about it being time for non-scented body wash!

Guys i'm sooooooooooooo tired today!

just had my shower but it just made me very hot .. stomach upset .. feel a bit queezy and it's coming out of the other end so to speak haha.. joy!

just had my shower but it just made me very hot .. stomach upset .. feel a bit queezy and it's coming out of the other end so to speak haha.. joy!

Me too Lunaty! Not about the shower but about the BUTT thing. :rofl:

yeah it's freaking annoying! This morning it's all quick to the toilet.. and now it wont come out.... it's one extreme to the next whahaha..

has anyone got a scan coming up soon?! Or had a look at midwifes and stuff?
i cant seem to find a suitable midwife.. they all seem old veterans with a temper to me..

the stories ive heard form friends arnt really making me happy either.. sight...
maybe i shoudl just stay with my obstetrician?!

I saw my midwife for the first booking appointment today - she seems pretty good and very pro home birth and natural choices. Have got my next scan Tuesday and then my official 12 week (though I will actually be 11+2) on 23rd April - be prepared for lots of nerves girls!

Nausea not so bad today which is good for me, but not for my paranoia! But hey, I shouldnt complain :)

How you all feeling?

I am feeling much more like myself today. I bought some mint tea and I spent 11 bucks on a pair of sea bands. I read a lot about them in an article yesterday. They are little wrist bands that hand a plastic ball attached that put accupressure on a nerve that is connected to your stomach. I figured for 11 bucks it was worth a shot. So far I feel a thousand times better.

Thats great babe - im feeling a little queasy but I am hungry and need to go get something to eat which is the cause of mine today.

I feel normal today, except super bloated. After the crappy week and a half I had, which I was sure was only the flu, I have so few symptoms now, at only 7 weeks, and it is starting to create a bit of paranoia for me too. I have found some websites that say that at 7 weeks, things can start to get better, but then others say it should continue into 8-12 weeks. What's a girl to do?

Lunaty, I had an "intro" meeting with my midwife last week and have a first appt in a week and a half. Here the midwife is essentially a nurse that has more time. She does practice some of the same principles of traditional midwifery, but the laws up here require hospital birth. I won't get a scan until 15 weeks or so. That is standard procedure up here.

p.s. Lunaty, the other ladies outside of this thread are wondering where you are since you haven't posted in your journal

Chrissie -So excited that your midwife visit went well. Can't wait till next tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->