Snowflake bump buddies and friends

ps. V - I am super relieved I told and it is out of the way. I have been working for this company for five years and have even had reduced benefits because of where my husband works- a different battle I lost and won't get into now - but I deserve the benefits I am going to get while on leave to say the least.

Now that Mr. Boss knows, I don't have to be "missing" on facebook :happydance:- I shut down EVERYTHING I could without deactivating my account or deleting all my friends just so that my coworkers wouldn't find out before I got a chance to tell my boss....I won't announce on fbook though until I hear the heartbeat.

OK PM me your FB name I promise not to squeal on you as I haven't announced on FB yet either.

I am so tired but really craving some exercise. I don't know when the last time was that I built up a sweat (aside from Hawaii heat type). I have to find a way to get even just 30 minutes in. After work doesn't work because I am a growly bear hungry for supper, in the morning is probably best but DH and I would have to figure out how to get both of us to work since he has fallen hard of the exercise in the morning bandwagon too.

I was thinking about biking to work but I am not the greatest bicyclist to begin with and worry about losing control on some of the crazy hills I have to go up and down. I did it last summer but I didn't have a baby in my tummy.

Doing good today, my cold has cleared leaving me with my sense of both smell and taste back again... and boy oh boy are they different to before my cold arrived! lol. But at least I'm getting the symptoms that I wanted! :happydance:

Thats fab Kota, I too had a heavy cold in the early days - look after yourself though as it may come back if you dont rest enough for it to go completely xx

Thanks Chrissie, I'm resting lots, OH has gone out to the rugby today, leaving me with the couch, the tv and a stack of DVD's... It's fantastic! xx

Ooh lovely - saw you up for meeting up with apple and me :) must remember to check with Dawny too..... anyone else up for a meet in June? Damn shame for the big stretch of ocean seperating us girls!!

Ooh lovely - saw you up for meeting up with apple and me :) must remember to check with Dawny too..... anyone else up for a meet in June? Damn shame for the big stretch of ocean seperating us girls!!

You know I will be up for it babe :yipee: xxxxxxx

I bought some belly bands online today!! Can't wait for them to arrive. That said I did start packing away alot of my clothes that were admittedly a bit tight before pregnancy and for sure out now.... I will see what these belly bands are like and maybe can squeeze a few more weeks out of my regular clothes until the weather warms up and I can wear maternity capris or something. There is just no where in town to get 36 inseam maternity wear. My sister who is a bit shorter but not much gave me her maternity pants (slacks for you UK ladies), so maybe I can use the belly band to wear the pants a bit lower and get some extra length out of them...

time to get creative!

There is a great tutorial on crafster for turning regular pants into maternity. I just put all my non fitting clothes in a rubbermaid bin last night.

ugh I am horrible at sewing. My mom gave me a sewing machine four years ago....haven't used it once... :oops:

I bought a sewing machine about 4 years ago with lots of good intentions but its still sitting waiting for the bobbin to be wound up....hahahaha - Ophelia, if you fancy a trip to the UK, you are most welcome to come and show me how its done :)

Congrats on 12 weeks by the way!

Snugs, excited for tomorrow?

I am super pumped for tomorrow! I can't wait!! I "trimmed" up a bit since things were a little "wild" and if she is going to be searching for my uterus and if it is small well things may have to go a little low.... my DH's eyes just about popped out of his head last appt when she began to feel my abdomen last time and the panties had to be rolled down a couple centimeters (I hadn't prepared well :oops:) :rofl:

As for the sewing machine, my DH would LOVE it if I dug it out. Maybe I should. I have been wondering how I can get the nursery decore I want given there is NOTHING here in town.... but it would mean packing away our second computer and using that desk for the sewing machine....hmmmm. How to make this work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->