Snowflake bump buddies and friends

Oh yes trimming is a necessity. Imagine how I felt when I went in for emergency c with no prep! How embarrassing the nurse had to shave me.

Wait till you get so big you cant see down there and have to trust DH with the razor!!! :rofl:

:rofl: AAH I never even thought of that!!!! Why must we worry about such things anyways? stupid culture we have.

Opheliax I have to say that would be pretty embarrassing. I don't know if I could let her do it. Is it necessary? Forgive me I really have no idea if shaving is necessary for these types of things.... :oops:

Shaving and catheter are standard procedures during c-section.

https://parenting.ivillage.com/pregnancy/plabor/0,,8wvj,00.html

I think so they can see where they are cutting and for healing purposes.

Im being a bit of a bad girl today by having sushi for lunch. I did compromise and two of the rolls have ingredients like cooked shrimp.

Hey, you know what you should and shouldnt eat and what your body is capable of tolerating too :) I have never had sushi - it just doesnt appeal to me....lol

Well I figure once in awhile is ok and I didn't eat any crazy stuff. When I went to Japan I promised my husband I would not eat puffer fish no matter what because you can have a severe reaction and die. Even though everyone there was like oh it tastes so good I figured it wasn't worth my life or a trip to the hospital.

You enjoy your sushi! Just because your pregnant doesn't mean the risk of food poisoning is any higher than it was before. In fact I was reading that not every type of food poisoning is even harmful for the baby (some are like listeria) but many others just cause dehydration which can be managed if it isn't too bad. Obviously measure your risks.

Anyways what I am trying to say is I hope you enjoyed your sushi! I know I did in Hawaii :)

Thank you Snuggle. I don't worry about food poisoning as I go to a reputable place I do worry about mercury levels though. However since I don't eat fish everyday I am not too concerned.

Ok adding a bump pic of me at 19 weeks.

Ophelia - I wouldn't worry about the sushi if you go to a reputable place. Japanese women don't stop eating sushi, though they do try to stay away from the fish that contains the highest levels of mercury.

And I haven't said ANYTHING on facebook yet! I don't think I will either. There is someone on there that I don't want to know. Long story.

Attachments

• 19weeks.jpg
    19weeks.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 3
:yipee: wow you have such a great bump!! Alec has gone through a growth spurt! Most excellent! I like the sweater too!

You ladies sound like you are doing great. And I also learned something new today regarding the nurses doing the shaving...not a job i'd want :)

And V the bump is looking great. You definitly look preggers there.

So my boss made a comment today that sat with me a bit funny but he was smiling so I think it is ok...

He was talking to another coworker about how funny it was that now that I have told everyone I have suddenly popped and my belly has grown...

I am wearing proper tops now and not hiding behind jackets and he realized that. I am so paranoid and hope/assume he knows why I was hiding before. It wasn't to keep lying but to avoid awkward questions before I hit the "safety" of second tri...

Why I am such a paranoid lady when it comes to my job?

:rofl: probably was just a rhetorical question. How are things with the rest of you anyways? the thread has been pretty quiet

I think we are all in that quiet time for the most part. Almost no MS here. Lots of night peeing and vivid dreams. Some butterfly movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->