Snowflake bump buddies and friends

Girls, any thoughts on white bedding for the crib? Am I asking for trouble?

To be honest I personally think its a good idea. Easy to boil wash if necessary which is more of a problem with coloured bedding. You can accessorise with colour where necessary then babe. I was thinking of going white myself :)

I love the idea of white bedding, however won't be doing it myself, I can't keep anything white clean for longer then it takes to get out of the packet! I'd be more worried that I'd spill something all over it then the baby making a mess! :lol:

I think it should be fine. I never had a problem with Sebasten getting sick in the bed. If you are going to be bottle feeding just don't feed the baby in the bed.

How's everyone doing?

I am suffering some MAJOR hay fever today... spending all evening in the yard didn't help... *sigh*

Guess it is time to dig up my hepa filter from the basement. Seriously though I know it is horrible but I may need to take a pill or two to survive. If it was just the stuffy/sneezy nose I could handle it. But the itchy throat, ears, face and eyes drive me BONKERS! and I refuse to spend my summer in air conditioned rooms when my summer only lasts 2 months where I live before the snow flies again.

You can take plain benedryl. I unfortunately have to take a prescription everyday because my allergies are so bad. The docotrs changed my meds when I was pregnant and they do not work as well. I wake up in the middle of the night all the time with an itchy mouth. I hate it.

:hugs: The itchy mouth is what drove me to the Benedryl last night (if 5 am counts as last night - the point at which I caved and took it). I couldn't take it anymore. I am pretty happy it worked. Baby and I slept pretty good after that - for the whole 2 hours I had.

So sorry to hear that you don't have much relief... I would go insane!!!

Ladies, I watched Grand Torino on video tonight. I really liked that movie!

Also was given the book "Chicken Soup for the Expectant Mother's Soul" - read the first story, already in tears. Good stuff so far.

joining you ladies finally.

im 6 weeks tomorrow :)

This has gone really quiet lately girls.... what you all up to? Surely we need more bump pics :) ahem...Kota, I believe we are STILL waiting on one from you dear and as I wont see you tomorrow, I cant take one myself....lol

hehehhee... promise one by the end of today.

I need to take a new one too just have to figure out what to wear. LOL

Here's my 18 week pic:

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachments/pregnancy-journals/24541d1245620660t-snugglebots-not-so-secret-pregnancy-diary-18w-003-2.jpg

Here's my 18 week pic:

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachments/pregnancy-journals/24541d1245620660t-snugglebots-not-so-secret-pregnancy-diary-18w-003-2.jpg

WOW great bump hun and congrats on 18wks :happydance: :cloud9: :yipee: :dance: :wohoo: xxxx

KOTA!!! Promises, promises young lady! Now I positively DEMAND a bump pic ;) Come on, stop teasing us!!

I take it back, I see you posted on your journal - how about posting it here though so I look less impatient ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->