• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snowflake bump buddies and friends

This is from pregnancy hut for 24 weeks:

https://www.pregnancyhut.com/24-weeks-pregnant/

Changes with your body

You can feel the top of your uterus around two inches from your belly as the stomach keeps expanding. The skin on the breast and abdomen continue stretching making these areas itchy and dry. Using a good moisturizing cream can help at this stage. Your eyes tend to become sensitive and dry but you can reduce the discomfort by using eye drops or artificial tears to keep the eyes moist. You will be more aware of the baby’s waking and sleeping patterns by now so you can try to get rest when your baby is resting. You can feel a tightening of your uterus or the abdomen from time to time which is called as Braxton Hicks contractions which resemble labor contractions but are not the actual thing. The contractions tend to be more noticeable at this stage because the uterus is full

Hey Mrsstreet - fab to hear from you babe - how are you doing? I see ov is fast approaching :)

Well diddy is certainly getting bigger, I have decided to weigh once a week for interest purposes and am now at the same weight I was when I first started dieting, one more pound and I will be my heaviest ever!! Also, measured my bump and around my quickly disappearing waist line and it measures 41 inches!!! I dare say by the time diddy is born, my bump / waist will measure more than my actual height of 59inches.....lol

Hope you are right - I will truly topple over if it does go that way....lol

hi ladies!

12 week scan in 13 days :happydance:

Chrissie, I feel massive this week too. People are literally speechless when they see me. They keep asking how far along I am....I guess we just get to a point where clothes really can't hide the bump anymore so it just "pops" for them and it's like..where did your bump come from!?

Good luck samzi on your scan!

I got asked my first official when are you due yesterday from a person I didn't know but see in the cafeteria at work

Good luck samzi - cant believe you are 13 weeks already!!! We need to find lunaty now, she hasnt been on here for ages!!! :)

hey girls! Just thought id show my face again :blush:

I managed to weigh myself couple of days ago an dfinally i have gained another KG.. i tought i was stuck on 54KG forever.. but nope i managed to climb to 55!
(thats 7 KG ive gained since getting pregnant!)

Mind you, i can use it so im quite pleased about it, it has always been a struggle for me to gain weight on my own haha

I'm doing fine I guess, still getting over my 5th little one lost :( but trying to be positive and optimistic :D I hope it doesn't offend you ladies that I don't drop by as often just have had loads on my mind.... Am so happy that you all are doing so well though!

Ophelia, I got asked that last week too. It is kind of a neat thing...and reassuring to know we don't just look pudgy! DH actually was grabbing my belly telling my how "hot" I was (he is ALL OVER the new curves) and he was like "ooohh boy that is hard now! It isn't just belly pudge anymore. Really cool!" :cloud9: YEAH for no more belly pudge!

Lunaty, I am glad to hear the weight is starting to pick up. That is probably reassuring for you.

:hug: mrsstreet that is so sad. You don't deserve that. :hug:

whaha huby is just calling me fat now..;) even though there is no real part that yuo can grab as im actually quite petit but the little belly somehow looks huge on me :rofl:

Well your hubby sure is cheeky because I have seen your bump and there is no mistaking that for fat, you are all baby...beautiful bump.

whahaha cheeky as always indeed, but he means it in a nice way .. :rofl:
damn this i am sitting at home and im itching to do something to the baby room but we need to wait.. arggh

i am so impatient..honestly though my washing pile has never been this low!!! and the house is pretty damn clean (if you consider the two dogs who mess it up as soon as they walk though the door with muddy paws!)

I wanted to bake apple and blackberrie pie but im missing the wine vinegar for the pastry!!!! Owell.. what im i gonna do when all the baby room is done?! Ill be bored stiffly :rofl:!

Hey Sam, great to hear from you - I was gonna come look for you today ;)
Good to hear about the weight gain and DH calling you fat - I am sure he means it the same way as mine does, with affection ;) I have warned mine not to get carried away and think he can keep calling me fat after the baby is born or he is likely to get a black eye ;)

Mrsstreet - you would never offend me sweetheart - having been there, I totally understand. Just know that there is always a warm place for you here babe and I am always happy to talk if you need it xx

Snuggs, I am totally loving your new avatar!!

I'm doing fine I guess, still getting over my 5th little one lost :( but trying to be positive and optimistic :D I hope it doesn't offend you ladies that I don't drop by as often just have had loads on my mind.... Am so happy that you all are doing so well though!

Trust me know one here is offended. BTW do you have a journal it is not in your siggy. I am sorry you had to go through that all again.

Hey Sam, great to hear from you - I was gonna come look for you today ;)
Good to hear about the weight gain and DH calling you fat - I am sure he means it the same way as mine does, with affection ;) I have warned mine not to get carried away and think he can keep calling me fat after the baby is born or he is likely to get a black eye ;)

Mrsstreet - you would never offend me sweetheart - having been there, I totally understand. Just know that there is always a warm place for you here babe and I am always happy to talk if you need it xx

You know what?! thats exactly what i told DH too!!! :rofl:

Mrsstreet - i just wanted to say im very sorry to hear it hasnt been easy on you!!!! I havtn been around to much in the last couple of months but i can only imagine :( :hugs:

Ladies, I am losing the ability to bend over and pick things up from the floor already! I dropped some hummas on the floor and went to wipe it up while sitting...Not happening! eek!

whahaha crap!!! Owell can you leave it for hubby to wipe up ;)
In this case im lucky to have two dogs!!!

Mind you i had to break them up fighting this morning again, as soon as food is involved.. it is getting kinda frustrating.. i managed to get them appart and drag the husky in whilst checking over our other dog on any wounds outside..

I came back in and the dog has a cut on her paw!!! Walked through the whole house bleeding!!!! :cry: looked like a murder scene.. and we have carpet anywhere..

+ it's the first time for me i had to clean blood out of carped! Did research online and found i had to use salt and water so was on hands and knees for about 3 hours!!!!!!!!!! I made pics cause no one was gonna believe me :dohh: and to show DH the devastation.. mind yuo they are still on the camera as i am now to tired to do anything anymore

Had some shallow scratches on my hands too which i only noticed because the salt solution burned the shit out of them...

What a day :coffee:

eeek Poor pup. Huskies are SUPER territorial about their food. Too bad your other pup was the victim and so were you by the sounds of it.

My pup wasn't around to lick up the hummas because it was at work. He is my little kitchen floor cleaner, and dish prewash cleaner when I need him to be (admittedly most times I kick him out....I hate HATE him licking my dishes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->