• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snowflake bump buddies and friends

Ugggghhh I feel gross. I ate too much. Had a stomach ache last night from eating garlic bread and woke up this morning starving. So I ate breakfast before work. By the time I go to work an hour and a half later I was hungry again so had a bowl of cereal with strawberries. There was only a little left in the box after I poured what I wanted so I just poured the rest in my bowl and I ate the whole thing.

Now Mr. Bean keeps doing flips and I think he is using my stomach to build up his leg muscles.

Poor Ophelia.... My Bean has to get big and strong though honey ;)

20 weeks today!! I am so excited at reaching that milestone, you would swear I was the first ever woman to get pregnant!!! hahahaha

Congrats Chrissie!

Opheliax, I feel for you. I had horrible tummy aches on the weekend. They are gone now, but I HATE them.

Glad bean is keeps reminding you why we are going through it :)

Hey girls, not sure quite what is happening here but getting a serious sense of 1st tri de ja vu. I am absolutely shattered all of a sudden and dear lord just burst into tears for no apparent reason.....lol

I had a weird day. 4 hours of sleep, broken down motorhome, arriving at work and realizing I hadn't felt the baby in 2 days, crying like a baby (because I am emotional), boys making fun of my shirt, "lunch" at a restaurant that after 1 hour hadn't even begun cooking our meal, we all cancelled our order and left- I bought a sandwhich at a nearby cafe...and then the day turned around, I got a bonus too Ophelia!, DH got the motorhome fixed, DH had flowers and supper ready for me, I heard Jezzy's hb on my doppler, and now I am home on BnB :cloud9:

:wohoo: I am so pleased your day turned round and that you also got a bonus!! Time for me to work on DH - I need a bonus too!! :)

Not me I am afraid, not had any as yet as far as I know.... I believe that your stomach goes hard though....

Like sudden tightening and then belly gets hard sometimes crampy. They can be really light or intense. First time it happened to me DH and I were shopping in Target and I he had to get me one of those electric chairs that they let handicapped customers use because i refused to leave untill we were done shopping.

wow that sounds intense. Definitely not what I felt. Maybe it is just baby turning or something.

After I posted I felt intense cramp below my bump - round ligament stretching perhaps? Oh the wonders of pregnancy and how the journey from TTC to birth gets us completely in tune with our bodies!!

Yes round ligament. I have had it almost constant for a week

Over halfway there now! How exciting! Sorry haven't posted much but glad that all is well ladies :hugs: :dance:

well I swear I felt the "tightening" again last night...when I pressed my uterus was rock hard. It only happens once, maybe twice in an episode. It has to be BH :rofl:

That said, I don't feel Jezzy much these days. Stupid anterior placenta. The only times I feel him or her is down low low in my pelvis or now on my sides just above my legs. Very weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->