• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snowflake bump buddies and friends

Whahahah yeah they are both pretty territorial though only against each other.. i can grab a bone out of their mouths no prob!

But to stop them fighting.. ARgghh it just ends up being damage control in full progress haha.. anyhow.. im starting to become a pro at cleaning wounds etc!

Went to the doc for my scratches but it wasnt bad, didnt need any shots and got some antibiotic cream to fight off any case of infection if needed

As for dishwasher.. my DH has the awe full habit of letting them lick our plates clean haha thank god hei s the one doing the dishes too! It does help in certain situations in the kitchen though.. dropping stuff whist cooking :rofl:

:rofl: at losing ability to bend over :) thanks for all the support it mean more than you know! ovulation today btw :happydance: :thumbup: :happydance: so hopefully going to get knocked up :winkwink: I do have a journal,

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/91042-trying-conceive-1-after-4-m-cs-13.html hope this link works?

Im with you snuggs, tried to bend over to pick up something earlier and I wont be repeating that again!!
Good luck on the ov mrsstreet - will keep my fingers for a super stick BFP for you babe xx

Aw hope your feet return to what resembles normal size soon :hugs: and until then just take it easy :thumbup:

hmmzz another day of painting .. i wish we could finally start on the interesting colors hahaha!

painting seems to take forever. I am glad we are done for awhile.

We have a lot of painting to do as we have been in our house nearly 5 years now and the magnolia throughout is getting a bit much.... hahahaha - no time though with diddy coming so the only rooms to be painted I guess will be the nursery and maybe bathroom.....

whahaha the place we are renting now has pink in the bedroom.. hubby found it that disturbing he used the ceiling paint we used in bubba's room to paint over it in our room too :rofl:

honestly though, the people that came up with this color scheme in the bedroom (dusty pink and moss green) must have been either very old or not concerned with interior decorating ;)

oooh, cant say they would be the colours of choice.... :rofl:

:D
mind you the pink flower wallpaper in the hallway kind of match it ;)

O if only the house was ours!!! Hopefully we will be able to buy it one day!
So has anyone else done anything to the baby room yet?!

We just found out my MIL her BF and her 2 dogs will be staying with us for a couple of weeks (they have just sold her house) and they will be looking for a new place.. she said it was a mater of weeks not months but ive got a dreadful feeling about this ..JIKES!!!

To make maters worse her BF woks form home as a insurance sales man (how does she end up with these blokes?! She is such a smart fab lady, although a but straining sometimes) which means he will be around me 24/7 and im dreading it.. he is nice but just a bit loud and annoying..

I just wish i had found a new job by now but it's not looking good
:help:
And of course the fact that there is only one bathroom and shower in the whole house, the spare room is chucked full with baby's stuff whilst we were painting.. and we already have our own 2 dogs and cat!

Oh god sam, that does not sound like fun!! Hopefully he will get lots of appointments and have to be out of the house a lot ;)

He told me i could work for him *rolls eyes..
As much as i am willing to try and get money in.. i think im gonna refuse cold calling for insurance :rofl:

God what has this world come too ;), from being IT mac op to insurance sales.. hahaha
even hubby cringed at the thought though!

Nah not fun but i guess we are the only one of the direct family with a garden for their dog's and a spear room.. i have no real reason to say no either.. (without sounding rude that is!) So yes well have to suck it up and hope it is only gonna be 2-3 weeks..

We need more bump pics on here!! Come on girls, lets revive this a bit eh :) Sam - we need a bump pic as I do not believe we have had one?? Same to you Samzi!

Ok at your request the ones I took alst week and posted in my Journal:

side22weeks.jpg

closeup22weeks.jpg

And something I stole from Snuggle though only two pics because my bump hasn't been such a drastic change since I starte out heavier.

bumpcompare.JPG

:dohh:

What a nice bump OpheliaX :D Can't wait to see all of your bumps ladies :thumbup:

Alright im not sure if these were posted here (they are about 2 weeks old now!) Ill try and make some new ones today.. :)
Excuse the lovely home outfit haha :dohh:

https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs144.snc1/5330_98974282150_569242150_2229461_917431_n.jpghttps://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs144.snc1/5330_98974287150_569242150_2229462_2047957_n.jpghttps://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs144.snc1/5330_98974297150_569242150_2229463_6369412_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->