• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snowflake bump buddies and friends

Yes OpheliaX :D lovely bump!!!! Like the to your wearing too BTW :happydance:

Who's next !?

Awwww :cloud9: what lovely bumps girls
mrsstreet I see congrats are in order to you huni lots and lots of sticky :dust: to you and this little bean has the doctor given you anything to help with the pregnancy? xxxx

heres mine from today - 12+3. pls excuse the nightie!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/samzi/picture-14.jpg

Fab bump pics girls, I will go dig out the latest ones now.

mrsstreet!! You kept that quiet - I am so excited for you babe - fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you my lovely!! sending you massive bucket loads of sticky :dust: - keep us posted!!

This one was taken 2 weeks ago - will get a new one tomorrow.

Snuggs - you next :)

Attachments

• bump side 220709.jpg
    bump side 220709.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
I keep forgetting to check this thread!!!
Congrats Mrs Street!!! Wishing you lots of stickiness for your little beany!

Loving all the bump pics and Oph i LOVE that top you're wearing!! I shall attempt to get a bump pic done this weekend to add tot he collection.

ahh i completely read over that!
CONGRATSS mrsstreet!!! :happydance: keeping my FX for a sticky bean!
:dust:

You all look fab!!! I will have to post a pic sometime this week but I must get caught up first :)

Thanks :cloud9: Have not been to the doctor yet but after I test this Friday and get a darker positive I will be going :D

mrsstreet - I am sending lots of positive vibes your way honey!! Praying this one is sticky. Are they able to do anything to help you this time?

Lunaty, I believe the Phil and Ted's stroller company is based out of NZ. Are you familiar at all with them? Do you know anyone who has their sport, dash or vibe strollers? I am curious about their durability. DH and I are in love with the concept of the double kit and how it was to push in the store but want to know about its durability and functionality - not sure if you can weigh in on this but if so your opinion would be greatly appreciated. I wonder about its ability to survive the Canadian winter given where it is made :) But it does seem to have some nice covers to keep baby warm so I have hope.

After reading Mrsstreet's journal today she is in my thoughts and so is little Carl Mugzy's son. I am useless at work today.

Lunaty, I believe the Phil and Ted's stroller company is based out of NZ. Are you familiar at all with them? Do you know anyone who has their sport, dash or vibe strollers? I am curious about their durability. DH and I are in love with the concept of the double kit and how it was to push in the store but want to know about its durability and functionality - not sure if you can weigh in on this but if so your opinion would be greatly appreciated. I wonder about its ability to survive the Canadian winter given where it is made :) But it does seem to have some nice covers to keep baby warm so I have hope.

HI yes it is i think, ive seen a lot of them around here! I see them on local auction sites from all over the country and the South Island can get freezing!!! They seem to have been made for rough terrain (which we have lots haha) so id say they will be plenty durable.. I never really looked at them because they can get quite bulky and i needed something light and small in teh back to get through narrow shopping path etc.. but they do look quite interesting! They arnt as expensive here either!!!

Have a look at www.trademe.co.nz and just have a read through the auctions for them (type the name in the search field) you might get some more info there ;)

Oww Mrsstreet!!!! I just read your journal too! I really hope baby sticks and wishing you loads of :dust:.. try and put your feet up..

You are in my thoughts!

Dear lord, I havent read her journal yet - will go now!

Thank you ladies for your support it means the world to me :hugs: I think for now I'm just going to have to OOH and AHH at your scans and baby pictures ;) Which is fine with me because all of you are going to be GREAT mommies! :hugs:

You're a great mommy to Mrsstreet, you did everything you could for your angels, and that is what mommies do. I hope you can get some answers from the drs very soon so that this heartbreak ends for you.

Tiff I hope you are ok- as well as can be expected. You know where I am babe x

Thanks girls :hugs: Doing as well as expected still having my hormonal emotional moments :rofl: just trying to be positive and trying to believe it will happen one day... how are all my prego Bnb buddies feeling though? Almost 30 weeks :O Are you all getting excited? Because I am super excited for all of you!!!! :dance:

I am getting excited, cannot believe I go to 3rd Tri next week - feels like the last 3 months have completely flown by!! I know it is going to happen for you Tiffany honey, you totally deserve it and it WILL happen soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->