• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snowflake bump buddies and friends

Yup Mrsstreet, I can't wait for you to join us in the moaning and complaint department of pregnancy!!! Can't wait to hear about puking, aches and pains and of course baby shopping :) Hope it all happens for you soon dear!

For me 100 days left! Thank goodness!

Hey girls anyone been feeling a little funky below the belt? I feel like I am sweating more down there and with prego nose I swear I have a stronger scent. DH says I am crazy.

I am getting tons of watery CM these days. Not pleasant. Haven't noticed a change in smell though unless I am dehydrated. Have you switched prenatals recently?

Nope no vitamin change taking iron now though. And yes cm like crazy what is up with that?!

Maybe all the water we are consuming?? I don't know. But I will take it over the ugly :witch: anyday. I don't miss her for one second.

I do get a large quantity of Cm still, but I agree, definitly better than the :witch:!!

Have your boobs started to leak yet? That is a weird one and I still am not used to it!!

Yes and the other night I had a dream about BF. Woke up and my BBs hurt and felt a little swollen.

I haven't had any leakage yet. Just stupid morning sickness as returned. The drive to work this morning was pure torture.

God I am sorry for morning sickness.... so far it hasnt come back for me but it will be just my luck for it to be worse than before......

Ok ladies. Here is a good one for you:

https://health.msn.com/pregnancy/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100243083&page=3

I have to say I don't agree with much of this article. "..psychological, physical, and social rewards associated with pregnancy," EXCUSE ME? wow. Talk about glazing over the realities of pregnancy for many women - on all three of those levels.

Oh yeah.. and I rub my belly because it is hurting and rubbing it makes the baby move from the uncomfortable position it is in or stops the muscles from cramping...

Sigh. As blessed as I am, I find articles like this paint pregnant women in a light of being frivoulous and almost self centred. Ignoring the stress, worry and "psychological, physical, and social pains" that pregnancy can cause. How many ladies here have struggled with employment because they are pregnant, the ones who go through traumatic stress associated with needing to know if their baby is healthy or not, dealing with loss, and of course physical ailments...grr.

Ok this is probably just my "hormonal" self reacting to it :rofl:

nah your right!
ive been very blessed as i havnt been coping with heav morning sickness or anything but i do notice i get tired easy and my back seems to be getting sore a lot more easily (ive always had a bit of a bad back though!)

My inlaws are now staying with us with their two dogs! (weve got 2 big dogs of ourselfs!) ughh my MIL is a lovely lady but what had ment to be a couple of weeks is now 7-10 weeks!!! Ill be 33 weeks when she will leave and they arnt even sure yet.. ive had some fits towards husband but obviously he isnt to bothered.. he just doesnt understand i want the house to be for us a s a family and in order once buba is to arrive... what if he arrives early.. :hissy:

Im biting my toungue and hoping for the best, i did mention some slight remarks to the MIL that i need some nesting time etc. i just hope they get their shit sorted asap!

Sorry girls just need to rant, nothing in this house feels like mine anymore (they ar emoving house and they have taken ALL OF THEIR STUFF with)

Oh my gosh, I don't think I would be able to do it Lunaty. 7 weeks!! and not even for sure?! Eek.

You're right it doesn't allow you much time to nest...poor girl. :hug: That said, any chance they might be helpful in that regard? Could your MIL help with the nursery? Or is that something you would prefer to do yourself?

probably something id rather do myself haha, DH finished the painting of the main colors though! Which is primo!!! Again we had to change our minds because of financial reasons, but we managed to get 2 lovely colors for free of a painter friend yay

Ill try and post some pics tonight!

The only positive is that they are paying a bi of rent which is helping us cope since ive been made redundant.. so i guess even in the worst situation there is some good in it.. :dohh: it's just a bitch that there is stuff people and animals everywhere whilst i try to go about my normal businesses not to mention trying ot keep the place clean :muaha:

I hear you . Clutter is hard to manage with just two people. Never mind another two with two extra dogs. Hopefully you can politely address the issue of helping with keeping the place clean and maybe even find some options for putting some of their stuff in storage or something.

whaha yeah, they do try, it's not like im running around behind them picking up their stuff thank god! It's just that everything gets put back in the wrong place or they dont really mind the stuff that annoys me so to speak..

They do have a storage space but she says she needs the stuff in the hallway and my office has been completely hijacked by her BF's office shit as he works form home (joy i have to put up with it..! Not to mention that their phone nr has been redirected to ours aswell and it keeps ringing haha)

Our garage is knock full of their stuff and obviously we had to keep the baby room clutter free to be able to paint.. im not waiting for them to leave only to do that sh*t 3 weeks before due date haha

Okay enough of my rant , im sorry girls.. i am sounding like a complete ocd b*tch but honest;y i just want MY HOUSE back and i want to have it cleaned and furnished the way i want to :muaha:

ps lovely new avatar photo Snugglebot!

thanks - I was looking at a picture above my fireplace and realized the colors matched my old ticker...so hey why not!? ha ha

As for your "rant" - guess what that is why we are here. Heaven knows I do my share. Besides I would be the exact same as you. My parent's ran their business out of their home for years, drove me insane when I was a kid. Place was full of business papers, phone ringing at all hours...argh.

That said, they probably really appreciate what you are both doing for them and I am sure they are just as uncomfortable and want their own house too :hugs: Hang in there.

yeah it is really lovely, ive always regretted not having any professional photo's taken on my wedding day!

Ow i also just noticed you only have 98 more days to go!!! Ieck so exciting :D
And yes they must be uncomfortable aswell although in true MIL style they take over the whole house dont they, running it like their own ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->