Snowflake bump buddies and friends

Loving the new picture Snugs. Luna why in the hell did your DH say they can stay there> Can't they rent a place of their own? Poor thing. I say tell them sorry but you cannot stay 7 weeks.

MS is a bit better today. I am not worried I am actually going to lose my breakfast this time... but it is still there.

I was a good girl and grabbed crackers and orange juice the minute I woke up...and have been "munching" ever since...

Loving the new picture Snugs. Luna why in the hell did your DH say they can stay there> Can't they rent a place of their own? Poor thing. I say tell them sorry but you cannot stay 7 weeks.

Well my dad stayed over for 3 months too which was a pain in the ass big time but that was before i was pregnant and he came form the other side of the world.. + he was in a campervan for quite some days too..

They didnt want to rent a place as they have the 2 dogs and it is very hard t rent here with animals.. + they are not sure how quickly they can move in to their new home as she has split up with her DH and there are some issues in regards of how much they are both getting from the house jadajadajada :coffee:

Initially it was a couple of weeks and then last week they were like yeah it's probably gonna take a while for the money for the deposit to be sorted and DH is being difficult etc so it may well be 7-10 weeks but they just dont know.. sight.. i hate it to not be able to plan properly! :growlmad:

My DH doesnt like it to much either but he is at work most of the day and obviously because it is his mom he just wants to be nice.. I must admit though.. she is a nice person and we get along... it's just straining to have to do this for so long in a small house with so many animals! Yuo cant walk the hallway properly without flying over a dog :wacko:

Say girls, ive just been thinking about getting out life insurance for both me and DH.. do any of you have life insurance or think it is bull?!

And if you do how much coverage would you recon is enough?!

I cant help but feel i need to leave something behind to DH and baby if something happens.. not that i think it will but i guess i like to have piece of mind haha

Yes my husband and I both have life insurance. We took it out when we bought our house. It is for about triple our annual salary. It is worth it for us because it is so expensive to live where we do these days, it provides me and my husband peace of mind that if one of us passes, the house will be paid off immediately - so no more big mortgage payments for the person left behind and there will be a pot of money available left over to put towards the kid's future.

We are looking at getting a will done up as well before baby arrives too.

Thanks Snugglebot! We are a bit tight at the moment on one salary and that really got me thinking how one of us is gonna cope if the other is gone ...

A will is a good idea too i guess though i dont have much apart from my house overseas and some small jewelery.. haha

Maybe i should write my own will and give it to DH and my mom..
Gosh all the things you have to think about .. but it's all to prevent mayhem i guess...

Exactly. And to stop people from coming out of the wood works and taking things that belong to the family. That is my greatest fear. Some strange relative claiming they are owed some part of the estate.

my 26 week bump pics:

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31716&d=1250129304

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31717&d=1250129438

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31718&d=1250129515

O my god!!! That loos so awsome!!!
Hihi it's so cool to see all those photo's in a row!!!

I wish i would have done that consistently haha, you have a lovely bump on you :D
And not a stretch mark in sight !!! :happydance:
plus yuo still have an innie!! My bellybutton is starting to pop out now :hissy: it looks so weird haha

I have to be honest I kind of wanted an outie! I thought that would be cool but there is no way. My belly button is still atleast an inch deep.

whaha yeah it is level now unless i sit down, then it starts to pop out... i used to have a belly ring to (obviously ive removed it now) and i just kinda looks a bit off :wacko:

anywho.. ill post a pic tonight.. isnt it weird how yu always want what you cant get ;)

I love your bump I say it every time. Lucky you no stretchies!

notice how my belly is FINALLY definitely bigger than my boobs!! :yipee:

Hey girls, sorry I have been AWOL - been battling with DH since yesterday, still going on now to be honest and I am just tired of it all! But hey, onto other things - Snuggs, avatar is awesome!!! and that is one fantastic bump babe!! Certainly one to show off, you lucky girl you :)
Sam, Jeez, honestly - 7 weeks?? You must be a saint is all I can say!

I went to see my parents / sister last night and Diddy was very good and actually kicked for my sister and mum - they were both really pleased, my sister was actually ecstatic!!! She has been so patient, trying to feel for weeks but yesterday Diddy really delivered the goods and my sister was very :shock: :)

Hope you all have a great day xx

good news Chrissie!!! Yeah Guppy hasnt been kicking for MIL.. he just seems to kick me when im alone or DH is playing his PS3 haha

well see how much of a saint ill still be in a couple of weeks.. im just keeping my FX for that house thing to go through right away and no legal battles about the money sight..

damnit i wanted to tae a pic too but ive been to preoccupied with other shit.. (like ridding the 3 cloths horses of their clothes to be able to hang our own *rolls eyes)

have made some pics of the colors in the nursery though so will update those too when i can..

it's funny you mentioning your bump being bigger then your boobs.. so is mine and im able to rest a cup of tea on there now :rofl:

Hahahaha, mine has been bigger than my boobs for a little while but I am not as gifted in the boob department as our snuggs ;)

ahh yeah :muaha: im not that big either.. no wonder my bump is sticking out whahahaha

Here is story from tonight. I wonder how far along you have to be before they will c-section pregnant ladies who have H1N1???

https://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleN...3/Pregnant_Flu_090813/20090813?hub=TopStories

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->