• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snowflake bump buddies and friends

same here apparently i have a high anterior and a little piece in the back too.. but it seems to be common ... :hugs:

https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Maternal--Child/Feeling-movement-with-an-anterior-placenta/show/176609

Info about anterior placentas.

just popping in to say hey

had my 16 week mw appt today and she couldnt gat any blood out of me! i must have crap veins. so i gotta go to the drs on mon for them to try then. hopefully il have more luck!

hey Samzi, great to hear things are going well - apart from the veins....lol... My MW tried to take blood from me the other week and my vein collapsed....lol... think it was the way she did it to be honest as they have never had trouble taking blood from me before.....

That sounds like it really could be part of the cause then snugs, especially as Jezzy is getting bigger.

How about some bump pics ladies?

Here is my latest one taken by my sister last week so she could show her friends how 'fat' her sister is now - she is in competition with someone in work who says her sister is bigger and my darling little sis is having none of it....hahahahaha

Attachments

• photo0083.jpg
    photo0083.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
:) looking very nice Chrissie!
Cant believe im in 3d tri now... time seems to be flying though i can notice the discomforts now haahaaha

Samzi drink lots of water before the bloodwork.

Chrissie You are brave I will not take a picture with my shirt up I have too many stretch marks from the previous pregnancy.

Uggg I gained 5 lbs in the last two weeks!!!!

Aww chrissie you look great! I will try and get a bump pic later this week. It is cloudy day today so am feeling a bit blah.

Jezzy is back to his or her active self - sort of.

Any of you getting baby "tremors" or "shivers" where the baby kind of has a full body muscle spasm? Apparently it is quite normal but what a weird feeling. I have been getting them every once and awhile for a couple weeks now. They are getting more frequent though so I googled it a bit. Haven't found health website info but alot of ladies on bulletin boards post about it.

Most likely do to the baby losing space and needing to stretch...you know when you stretch your leg and it kind of shakes a bit if you have been in the same spot for awhile..baby is doing the same they think...

Thank god for you snuggs - I said to DH the other day I was a bit concerned as it felt like diddy was having a fit of some sorts, like he/she shook quickly for a few seconds. He told me not to be daft and it was prob just diddy stretching out or something - so glad I am not the only one this happens to.

Ophelia - I am not brave as such, she caught me whilst I was showing my mum my belly button.....lol..... I dont normally like to take pics with my shirt up as I dont have lovely toned skin like snugs or v :rofl: A bit of a tan would look better but I am living in Wales where it is beautiful and green because of all the RAIN!!! lol

Yes I get the shivers had them all morning as a matter of fact it was driving me crazy he was doing it everytime I leaned too far forward.

Now for my latest issue: Smelly feet! DH was like babe you are freaking me out I thought it was my feet and realized I had just taken a shower. :rofl: It is making me mad!

Great bump Chrissie :D Glad all of you seem to be doing great, and your little ones :)

whahaha :rofl: on the smelly feet story!
Cole gets very active at times and i wonder what the hell it is he i doing in there as i feel like im being punched from all sides!!!

Other times he is just being sneaky and kicking me so low down that it feels as if im dialating right then and there.. a very weird feeling really maybe even like an air bubble so to speak?!

Do any of yuo have experience BH's yet? My tummy has gone funny hard a couple of times but i have no idea if it is BH or if it is Cole just pressing against my tummy making it stretch so it feels hard.. very weird haha

I am pretty sure I have had BH since around 17 weeks or something. They are starting to be a bit more crampy (like a mild stitch on my sides when I run) when they come. I was actually able to count it a couple nights ago... I think it was 30 seconds... and then it stopped.

Sorry about the smelly feet darling. The best thing is to make sure your feet are super duper dry after showering before putting on socks (if you wear them). I get bad days too.

DH was really great today. I was super tired from a rough night last night...so he said "you nap after work and I will go out and get groceries and get the camper ready for camping"...so I went to lie down happily...and Jezzy decided to make up for lost time :dohh:... kicked and rolled the bigeezus out of me for over an hour!!! I couldn't sleep a wink...*sigh* I better be careful what I wish for hey ladies???!! :dohh:

yeah it does feela bit crampy but ive had them throughout (ever since 15 weeks i think) and it seems you generally shouldnt get feel or get them that early.. and as t felt the same i just never thought they were BH's but now im starting to wonder if it is indeed.. it does feel kind of crampy but more like period pain for me..

My tummy goes rock solid sometimes but does not come with any pain, so I assumed it was diddy having a stretch but it could easily be BH! Had a realisation the other day when I ordered my breast pump, that it wont be long before these babies are here girls and it will be maternity pads and breast pads galore..... lol.... have to buy some suitable clothing for hospital too as my dressing gown (robe) is winter white.... dont think its really suitable for labour eh! An excuse to treat myself though afterall :) Hospital bag preparation it is for me next week - have spent enough on diddy for the last couple of months, now its for the boring stuff...... :rofl:

Funny you should mention that! I actually bought myself a nappy bag today for bubba's stuff :) and was looking around for a hospitle bag, ive made alist of what to pack aswel..

my god the list is endless haha

Hospital bag:
camera
maternity notes
night dress/ pj's (3)
pj bottoms (1)
dressing robe (1)
slippers (1)
socks (2)
nursing bra's / singlets (2)
underwear (cheapies) (10)
mp3 player
tens
snacks / drinks
spare change
dark hand towel (2)
t-shirt (2)
stretch pants (3)

plastic bags for dirty laundry
magazines

Toiletries:
nipple cream
massage oil
toothpaste
toothbrush
hairbrush
breast pads
hair ties
small shower stuff
maternity pads
anti bacterial gel
face wipes
deodorant

Nappy bag:
baby vests (2)
baby grow (2)
blanket (wool/cotton) (1)
crib toy / gift
nappies (12)
wipes (1 pack)
cotton wall buds
socks/booties (2)
hat / mittens (2)
going home outfit
sudo cream (tester)
bibs (3)

Thanks Lunaty for that list. I still can't wrap my head around the idea of packing a hospital bag. I am not sure why... perhaps because I live 2 minutes from the hospital... and there are still 11 weeks... I think I am gonna wait a bit more... I guess I am just weird about it.

As for the BH, someone said they start way earlier before we start to feel them...and they are pretty infrequent. FYI baby moving can trigger BH...https://www.pregnancy-info.net/braxton_hicks.html

Plus I get BH when I have been lifting something, walking alot or just gone to the bathroom after a full bladder. https://www.ehow.com/how_2103504_tell-difference-between-braxtonhicks-real.html

Hey I found this personal website that describes the different sensations of labour... I wonder how accurate it is...most times websites just describe the stage not the sensations ...https://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/1483/contractions.html

Ahh that third link was very helpful!
Anyhow, do thinkthey are BH's now.. funny as ive always just thought it was baby moving that caused my tummy to be a bit hard but it probably is the trigger with me :)

The list is a combi of stuf found on the I-net, suggestions form this forum and stuff i wanted to take :) so i guess it is up to the inidivdual person if it suites haha

Id rather take a bit to much then be out and have DH bring me stuff all the time.. + the hospital isnt that close either..

Sam thats a great list, I am going to copy that now!! I have bought a few things for my hosp bag, maternity pants, breast pads and disposable maternity underwear. I do need to get some nursing bras and some nursing night shirts and a robe - I am using the logic that if I have everything ready, baby will stay inside until due date (or knowing my luck, be late) but if I am unprepared, baby will make a quick, early entrance. For several reasons, I do not want this baby to come before 1st November at the earliest!!

Sam thats a great list, I am going to copy that now!! I have bought a few things for my hosp bag, maternity pants, breast pads and disposable maternity underwear. I do need to get some nursing bras and some nursing night shirts and a robe - I am using the logic that if I have everything ready, baby will stay inside until due date (or knowing my luck, be late) but if I am unprepared, baby will make a quick, early entrance. For several reasons, I do not want this baby to come before 1st November at the earliest!!

Haha thats so like me, if i prepare everything will be fine and ill have to wait even longer (prob be overdue) but if i forget these things i end up having to stress or even worse!!! Get hubby to pack my stuff when im already in hospital :rofl:

I finally got a nappy bag so im packing baby's bag in the next couple of days (though i dont have many cloths yet i can always switch if need be if i end up being gifted something nicer) and do some washing before hand..

Still looking for a decent hospital bag tgat is gonna be big enough to carry all my sh*t haha, may have to buy one of those little trolly suitcases :thumbup:

Hope the list helped you girls a bit too!

Ok girls I am going to moan just a bit here (again)...

The morning sickness is getting stronger... Violently lost my breakfast this morning and now have tiny red dots all over my face - apparently burst blood vessels... lovely. I did feel better afterwards but wouldn't dare eat.

ok...now onto sleeping issues... During the night I would wake up with a lot of pain in my rear hip/butt area (on whatever side I am sleeping on). I have a body pillow and that relieves pain on the top hip but then concentrates the weight on the bottom hip..hence the pain.

I think I am going to have to sleep either on my back or sitting up... any suggestions on how to best achieve this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->