Snowflake bump buddies and friends

hmmm, nothing solid eh.... you been sick for the last week, not sleeping well, gas (im sure you said you had gas) and I believe there was some no2 trouble..... unless I am completely off my trolley which is more than a possibility :) Just you wait till preggo brain kicks in.......lol

Oh yeah and dont forget the abdominal cramping ;) and hormone fluctuations :)

All signs to me sweetness :)

Hmm i just redone my link and i could swear i followed all the instructions (Just as ive always done it..) Weird ...

I have been sleeping heaps this weekend.. at least 2 times during the day for an hour. and the went to bed at 9.30 till this morning at 9..

I feel like im hybernating whahaha, And when im awake i generally am hungry..

Ive only had the occasional thought whilst eatig thinking.. hmm am i actually feeling a bit nauseous now?! Anyhow.. there was someone else who wanted to join us too//.. mrsstreet0417

I promised id send her our link.. so hopefully she will post here soon :D

hmmm, nothing solid eh.... you been sick for the last week, not sleeping well, gas (im sure you said you had gas) and I believe there was some no2 trouble..... unless I am completely off my trolley which is more than a possibility :) Just you wait till preggo brain kicks in.......lol

Oh yeah and dont forget the abdominal cramping ;) and hormone fluctuations :)

All signs to me sweetness :)

Well I wasnt sure mighty oracle if they were decieving signs and af would show up anyway :lol: Oh I still have gas :blush: When does preggo brain kick in?? Im going to warn OH lmao The abdominal cramps I seriously thought af was coming ;)

yeah those cramps have me fooled too.. it feels like AF coming Grrr...

:hi: Hello everyone! Can I come join you? Although I don't know what you will change the name to, :rofl:, the name really IS starting to sound like supercalifragilisticexpealidocious. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(And, Btw, I have had those cramps to, they are so nerve-wracking, keep running to the bathroom to make sure I am not bleeding...this is my 4th pregnancy and the others all ended in miscarriage, hard not to be a little terrified even though the cramps are normal!)

:hi: Hello everyone! Can I come join you? Although I don't know what you will change the name to, :rofl:, the name really IS starting to sound like supercalifragilisticexpealidocious. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(And, Btw, I have had those cramps to, they are so nerve-wracking, keep running to the bathroom to make sure I am not bleeding...this is my 4th pregnancy and the others all ended in miscarriage, hard not to be a little terrified even though the cramps are normal!)

OMG huni well done :hugs: :wohoo: sending you some spare sticky :dust: just for you xxxxx

Thank you :) Congrats on your pregnancy btw...I read about it in another thread :hugs:

What about we just have our initials instead? :rofl:

What we have in common is:
our initials are (in order of bfp): CSOBLDM
our November/December due dates
we were friends/buddies with at least someone else already here

CSOBLDM 2009 bump buddies and friends

What about we just have our initials instead? :rofl:

What we have in common is:
our initials are (in order of bfp): CSOBLDM
our November/December due dates
we were friends/buddies with at least someone else already here

CSOBLDM 2009 bump buddies and friends

:lol: Sounds good hun whatever you think works best xxx

Welcome! I'm in the same boat as you, this is my 4th after 3 m/c's this one took me on a rollercoaster this weekend, but i'm still on the ride! :happydance: I really do wish you the best.

I see I have to go change my buddy name!

And thanks for the advice on symptoms, I read today it can be really up and down, one site said an absence of symptoms can be a good thing because it means your body is adapting to the hormones, trying to maintain homeostasis...sounded good to me :)

I kinda like the long name though instead of the intials, are we set on the intials?

Hey girls, Im happy whatever you decide, though it is set to get vvveeerrrryyyy long if we keep adding to the name ;)

Any sickness today girls? I had strawberries and cream about 2 hours ago but they didnt last..... d'oh!! Oh well - the joys of pregnancy eh! At least I can go have something else now to fill the gap ;) Croissants with strawberry jam sounds good ;)

no sickness just tired tired tired, but got to sleep sleep sleep!

Not set on the initials but it was getting too long for my signature. And kind of a pain to keep updating, but I guess that's a good thing that we keep updating! :)

I am totally open for some other suggestions.

Whatever you decide is fine with me, either way :) The past couple of days have been so stressful! Any tips on how to keep the stress monster away when trying to keep a sticky bean? :cry:

wha finally home.. im knackered!!! And i still have to play netball tonight.. i cant not go because that will definitely give it away, it is so damn hard to make up excuses for everything haaha

Felt slightly nauseous the whole day.. not enough to be sick or anything. just in the back ground a bit..

Well I have invested in a travel toothbrush as diddy made me puke in tescos supermarket at lunchtime - thank god they have toilets there - as disgusting as they are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->