So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

oooh if leelee is testing tomorrow i might too! but then prob AF will come on Friday :( i worry about signs and things like that. I might test though!! In fact if we both do it together! I will!!

oooh if leelee is testing tomorrow i might too! but then prob AF will come on Friday :( i worry about signs and things like that. I might test though!! In fact if we both do it together! I will!!

Yeah, I'm defo going to do it! Lets do it then!

Ooh ok!! but if AF comes on Friday its your fault!! haha, only joking, i couldnt hold you responsible for that...I just will be sad!

Pee on a stick time -12 hours to go!!

Ooh ok!! but if AF comes on Friday its your fault!! haha, only joking, i couldnt hold you responsible for that...I just will be sad!

Pee on a stick time -12 hours to go!!

Scary stuff! I will be poas in roughly 12 hours!!! Hope it goes in our favour. Cross your fingers my temps is okay in the morning!

our lives could change in just 12 short hours!! I hope they do for the best!! I hope these stupid tests work too, do you think 50miu is too high to detect so early?

our lives could change in just 12 short hours!! I hope they do for the best!! I hope these stupid tests work too, do you think 50miu is too high to detect so early?

How many DPO are you?

Can you get a better one in your local shop?

I am using a 10miu but it is an IC. Have a Frer as well so don't know what to use?

i wanted a first response but asda had them in big alarmed boxes and i felt ashamed asking for one out of it, i mean im 25 but they made me feel about 10 asking could i please have a pregnancy test!

i wanted a first response but asda had them in big alarmed boxes and i felt ashamed asking for one out of it, i mean im 25 but they made me feel about 10 asking could i please have a pregnancy test!

I would be the same and I am 32!!! I would use the one you have but don't be disheartened if there is a faint line cos it is isn't a very sensitive test.

Maybe the others who have seen a :bfp: can advise cos I am not really sure what I am taking about.

I didnt have time to go back to boots. I think theres a chemist near work so if i have no joy in the morning with this one i'll go buy a frer from there and try again if AF doesnt come. Im gettin some light cramping now, not lots but not too much like AF its sorta like all over and not just in the middle where it normally is, im hoping anyway.

I didnt have time to go back to boots. I think theres a chemist near work so if i have no joy in the morning with this one i'll go buy a frer from there and try again if AF doesnt come. Im gettin some light cramping now, not lots but not too much like AF its sorta like all over and not just in the middle where it normally is, im hoping anyway.

It is all sounding really good for you, esp the fact that you are having no spotting. The frer will be way better but that is not to say that the Boots one won't show up either.

I really hope it is our month.

I have no symptoms at tonight. Haven;t checked to see if my nips are still erect!!!

Hi Girls!!
LouLou and LeeLee I have everything crossed for you both 4 2moro!!! I really hope you both get 2 lines!!!!!

I was feeling really negative yesterday because my nausea was so much better but Ive got spotting today.....eeeek!

Hi Girls!!
LouLou and LeeLee I have everything crossed for you both 4 2moro!!! I really hope you both get 2 lines!!!!!

I was feeling really negative yesterday because my nausea was so much better but Ive got spotting today.....eeeek!

How may DPO are you H8. Is it implantation spotting?

Am very nervous. I will be devastated if this isn't my month.

I am nervous too, if this isnt my month then this is the 5th month of me trying, i wonder kinda whats up in a way.

H8 what dpo are you?! I hope its not bad

i will be checking in tomorrow for 2 shiny BFP's then!!! you had both better posts pics - i am a POAS pic addict!!!!

I am nervous too, if this isnt my month then this is the 5th month of me trying, i wonder kinda whats up in a way.

H8 what dpo are you?! I hope its not bad

C'mon Loulou, pma!!!!

It will be my 3rd month trying although theoretically only my 2nd as my Bd;ing was 6 days out in cycle 1!!!

I have been taking folic acid since the beginning of Dec (a touch cautious I now think) so I have been obsessed since then.

Well i am out. Ive just been to the loo for the first timesince finishing work and my cm has changed colour with a spot of blood in it. AF is coming. :(
What do i have to do to get pregnant??

Well i am out. Ive just been to the loo for the first timesince finishing work and my cm has changed colour with a spot of blood in it. AF is coming. :(
What do i have to do to get pregnant??

Snap I just went to the toilet and there was watery pink discharge. What the f***? What can that be? And is it Af even though my temps went up? I don't know what to think????

:(

I know im out, this is my spotting, this is me out for another damn month. I feel like such a let down, on myself, my gorgeous bf, all you girls, i feel like sh*t.
I hope leelee its not AF coming to get you too :(

I know im out, this is my spotting, this is me out for another damn month. I feel like such a let down, on myself, my gorgeous bf, all you girls, i feel like sh*t.
I hope leelee its not AF coming to get you too :(

I don't know what it is Loulou but it isn't a good omen I reckon. Will go back and investigate. Am so :9

:hugs: to you. You are not a let down at all. Please don't think that.

I feel bad on myself too cos of everything i felt i had so much pma, now i feel like a loon!!
Im ordering a proper thermometre now off ebay and im temping. Im finding out whats what here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->