So what are you getting from Santa?

I'm getting a kindle paperwhite off my parents and have asked OH for a murder mystery box, like hunt a killer or similar.

So ladies, how did you all do? My family were wonderful and got me nothing that I needed to find space for, instead I will have a year off excitement and relaxation - massages, cream teas, out door experiences, I'm very much looking forward to all of it

So ladies, how did you all do? My family were wonderful and got me nothing that I needed to find space for, instead I will have a year off excitement and relaxation - massages, cream teas, out door experiences, I'm very much looking forward to all of it

This all sounds amazing! How thoughtful and lovely. I hope you create lots of wonderful memories next year. X

Oh got me: knitted jumper, 2 sweaters, Ari perfume, Ghost perfume, Adidas gym leggings, makeup brushes, black and white converse and cozy tones converse.
Grandad gave me £15

Manager got me: hotel chocolat salted caramel and clementine chocolate liquor, sanitiser, hudabeauty caramel set, hair serum and orange aero.
Assistant manager got me: makeup palette, champneys face masks, Ted Baker body mist and Ferrero rocher.
Supervisor got me: ameretto, face mask set, mug and truffle sprouts.
Secret santa at work got me: pugs and kisses Yankee candle, Gordon's mini gin and Berry truffles and lindt chocolates

Screenshot_20211226-234337_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211226-234318_Gallery.jpg

Very lovely gifts Smatie, I love that your management team have gone to the effort too.

Very lovely gifts Smatie, I love that your management team have gone to the effort too.

Thank you both! I was really stoked. I wasn't expecting anything from them (me and my manager normally buy for each other so I was prepared for her). I ended up doing a mad rush on Christmas eve before work trying to get the others something! I hate receiving and not giving in return. I think they overwhelmed OH a little bit too, bless him.

OH's online friend also sent us all a huge parcel a few days before Xmas - I got a bottle of bramble gin and unicorn bottle holder from them!

Great gifts.
Dh and I didn't buy for each other this year. We will next year definitely.

However I was very spoilt from my Mum/Dad/Sister.
I got jumpers, PJs, slippers, socks, Handbag, smellies from body shop, Bits for the bathroom (random I know but it's what I asked for) chocolates and some money.

DH got rum, Hot sauce set, pjs, socks and money.

Dds got wayyyyy to much to remember. Biggest hits being I pod touches and a beanbag.

I will need a good sort out this week to find places for everything

C1403, you got what you wanted, that's the biggie. I think I'd have cried if I'd been given anything I needed to find a space for, my home is stuffed to the gunnels as it is. Xx

I got
Money, pjs, dkny perfume, quality street, a candle and a wax melt and bath bomb gift box from my mam
Newest pinch of nom book from my bestie
Minnie and Mickey cup and saucer and smellies sets from my sister
Au vodka set and perfume from ex and perfume from his parents
Also got money from my grandparents and great aunt which will go towards holidays if we ever get on one.

sounds like everyone got some lovely gifts!

Aww I hope you get your holiday soon Leonie.

I've just ordered myself new towels out of my money. I need some new jeans and leggings too so may pop out on the weekend. X

Hope you get your holiday Leonie. Sounds like you had a lovely time.

C1403, new towels, great idea, I quite fancy that but it's taken me ages to get the last lot of new ones to the stage I like - nice and rough, I've never been one for fluffy ones.

Will you get out jeans shopping soon? I love the feel of fresh new jeans and a new jumper in the winter.

C1403, new towels, great idea, I quite fancy that but it's taken me ages to get the last lot of new ones to the stage I like - nice and rough, I've never been one for fluffy ones.

Will you get out jeans shopping soon? I love the feel of fresh new jeans and a new jumper in the winter.

My DH is the same with towels. So I think I'll wash them a couple of times first.

Not sure when I'll get out jeans shopping. I have a parcel to collect from Matalan and Nezt is next doors so I may have a browse next time I'm there . X

My DH is the same with towels. So I think I'll wash them a couple of times first.

Not sure when I'll get out jeans shopping. I have a parcel to collect from Matalan and Nezt is next doors so I may have a browse next time I'm there . X
I like next jeans, plenty of styles and lengths to choose from. I do find I have to try them on and buy that pair if they are right though, for some reason some of them feel as though they twist between the top of the leg and the waistband - or that could be me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->