so what are your chosen names ??

We only had a boys name picked out so were thrilled to be right, his name will be Gabriël Gerhardus - the exact name of my dh's father, also Gerhardus is my dh's first name too :)

I've only ever know one Ellis too!
He was a redhead, lol would be funny if same one!

I'd love to call a boy Ellis, but that's our sir name!

Ellis Ellis would probably be picked on a bit!

ohhhhhh ellis was our top boys name if bubs was a boy, but girlie she is, and we are dead set on calling her Lola grace, no particular reason, just really like it x

ohhhhhh ellis was our top boys name if bubs was a boy, but girlie she is, and we are dead set on calling her Lola grace, no particular reason, just really like it x

awww lola's gorgeous tooo !!! i love grace, but slightly biased as it's my youngest girls name !!

not biased at all, its a very pretty name lol x

I have always loved it, if i had another girl i think choosing a name would be hard,

maybe lydia, really like that name !!!

We are thinking Sebastian...but I really like Solomon too...

our little man is called Ernie, after my fil who sadly passed away in 1995

I only came in here to steal all your names.... We can't decide!

Girls are a bit easier, top 3 are Alicia Jean (Jean after my Granny), Sofia Lucy and DH likes Chiara Isabel but I'm not so sure.

Boys are so hard, and the names I liked at the beginning aren't the same ones I like now. Joshua, Benjamin, Alejandro, Marley, Owen, Luca... such a random list! Last few days I've been throwing Joseph around in my head, but not talked to DH about that yet. Think we'd use Miguel, DH's name, for a middle name.

Our little boys prob going to be called Oliver Joe. I do want to meet him first before deciding for sure but OH has made his mind up that this is the only name he likes.

Ours is Ruby because the first time i got pregnant it was July and the birth stone is Ruby for july so it is a bit of a tribute really to remember the one we lost, it just seemed right.
If it had been a boy we thought Alex or Caleb,a lthough not sure would have gone for either of these in the end.

My son isn't named yet. Hubby is taking forever. I do love Aiden, Evan, Carter and a few others :'( Wish he would just choose one. I doubt he will be named until brirth

We are having a baby girl...... Her name will be Layla Louise Fox
OH (Allan) has loved the name since he was little and luckily for him i have liked the same name for years!!! So it was a given that Layla was the name for our baby girl :)

If we were having a boy it was going to be Bailey Rae Fox. But maybe next time :)

Ours is Ruby because the first time i got pregnant it was July and the birth stone is Ruby for july so it is a bit of a tribute really to remember the one we lost, it just seemed right.

That's a lovely reason (and name too) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->