so what are your chosen names ??

We are having a baby girl...... Her name will be Layla Louise Fox
OH (Allan) has loved the name since he was little and luckily for him i have liked the same name for years!!! So it was a given that Layla was the name for our baby girl :)

If we were having a boy it was going to be Bailey Rae Fox. But maybe next time :)

Gorgeous name! Just so happens that we are naming our baby girl Layla as well :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Her full name Layla Belle Inglis :cloud9:

I've loved that name for so long and I told my hubby ages ago before we were married and thinking babies, that if I ever had a daughter I would name her Layla and he absolutely loved it! Name meaning dark beauty as well, and considering we know she has a head of hair (most likely dark like her daddy's, then it is going to suit so well).

our little guy is Rocco Anson. Some of my family members don't really like the name but I'm over it. Don't really care what anyone thinks :)

our little guy is Rocco Anson. Some of my family members don't really like the name but I'm over it. Don't really care what anyone thinks :)

So true! It doesn't matter what they think. We haven't told any family or friends really what we are naming her and even the fact that we are having a girl lol. Too many people have opinions so if you love a name, who cares what everyone else thinks. No one will be able to say anything negative about our babies name because by the time they know what we have chosen she will have been born and named and there is nothing for them to change our minds!

We have chosen Mackenzie Leigh for a girl... We both love the name Mackenzie for a girl, and Leigh was a middle name I picked because we could not come up with one that signified both mothers (Sandra Eloise and Linda Darlene). I really wanted to use the middle name Sarah Ann after my grandmother who passed away from Cancer 23 yrs ago, but Scott didn't want too many names.

We have chosen Riley Scott for a boy... I adore the name Riley for a boy and Scott is after Daddy-to-be. We orginally had Dylan Edmund James, Edmund after Scott's dad, and James after my father. Dylan was a name I threw out there when we were driving home from Windsor one Sunday (4 hr drive) cause Scott was being so difficult with all the other names I really liked.

Men and name choosing :> lol

my oh likes the name letika for our girl.......it sounds like a chicken curry to me........hehe

Its a secret!!

(not really, we've decided to argue about it after he's born instead!)

Shea Gerken. Shea is for New York's Shea Stadium. The baby's daddy is a huge Mets fan.

We still have a little list. Not sure if we'll be able to pick a name before he's born. I think we're gonna have to see him before making a final decision. It's a secret too.... well, not to you guys, but to our real life friends and family.

We ARE going to have Cameron somewhere (my maiden name). Not sure if it's gonna be middle name or first name. I'm kinda wanting it to be the first name, and DH is cool with that, but we're not sure yet. Logan, Connor, Mason are on the list. It's just so hard to decide!!

Though it could still change lol at the moment my little boy will be called

Troy Alexander Emerton-smith :)

Our baby girl will be Freya Rose Richards. Just 'cos we like it!

we think for a girl

eva or sadie, but totally cant decide on a boys name :dohh:,

we down to

Warren, Aaron, George, Lewis, Harrison or Elliott :cloud9::cloud9:

Well we've decided (or rather dp has decided!) that babys name will be Tristan. I didnt particulary like it at first but he's been adamant and the only other name he came up with was jonathon, which i really didnt like! So Tristan it is. Im kinda used to it now, and its stuck. I wanted babys name to be Korey - ive always loved that name but he hates it - but as he's chosen the first name, im having korey as the middle name.

The full name will be Tristan Korey Francis lee. (lee being the surname)
Francis - because its my grandads name, my dads middle name, and my middle name - so i like the idea of carrying on tradition!

My other two childrens names are :

Morgan alexander diego lee
Chanelle alycia denishae lee

Tristan korey francis lee kind of goes nicely :)

For a girl we liked Tiffany-rose, Tianna-rose, Teagan-rose (i was obssessed with having a double barrelled name and was determined to have rose!)

We have decided on Annie for a girl after OH mum and for a boy we have picked Harry as its the only name we could agree on!!

We're still trying to find a nice Irish or Scottish middle name we both like at the moment and then once his whole name is decided I will let you all know his full name :D

If we have a boy it will be Tom. Don't know about a girl yet, we can't agree!!!!

I really like the name Shiloh. My dad used to listen to reggae and one of the artist is King Shiloh I have always liked the name. I want something unusual ..Not totally convinced on Shiloh it may be Irani..

I like the name Chase, Tai or Beau for a boy.

x

Erica Lorraine Roberts for a girl (sonographer said we got girl)

Either Oscar or Tommy Roberts for a boy..

my baby is going to be called kai-shaylen timothy harrison... timothy after my dad and kai shaylen cause i love them names lol

if i had another girl she would have been called aysha-mae harrison... my daughters name is keira-paige sapphire harrison :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->