• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

awww muchy, sorry to hear that!! hope it's all ok though and the results come back clear. have fun bding, hope it doesnt hurt too much.xx

Just checking in with everyone.
Sweetpea that is a GORGEOUS chart!!! OMG!
I had to laugh though, I saw this dark blue box for a symptom you've had ALL cycle and was wondering what it could be... checked the key: Folic Acid :rofl:

AFM - boring part here, too early for symptoms, too early to test, just :coffee:
Though I did just check and I think my boobs might be a teensy bit sore... hard to tell if they're sore from squeezing them to check or not, :haha:

Thanks for asking! :flow: I must admit my chart is giving me super high hopes right now! Honeybee I finally O'd on CD 29 and am 5 DPO right now, TWW is killing me as usual. :haha: Had some light cramping today but fairly normal after O symptoms otherwise. I am determined to hold out testing until 10 DPO, which will be this Sunday... AF is due the following Tuesday so it will be 2 days early so we shall see!

Mushypea sounds good on the surge, but sorry about being so sore... DH will have to be extra gentle for the next few days!

I AGREE ladies about this 2ww. every month is such a nightmare!! i wish these two weeks went as fast as the first two weeks!! dont know what to think i literally have not symtoms now!! the last couple months on clomid i had lotsa symptoms and was bfn so i just dont know....

Hello again everyone! I'm very hopeful of this cycle trying the pre` and softcups after reading these posts! Yesterday was my first day getting a mostly matching OPK so I dtd and Today at the same time I took another OPK and it was faint again. So I don't know if my O is over now? I'm new to this and don't want to over-do the BD so I didn't try again plus DH is exhausted and I don't have alot of time between 2 jobs so I'm hoping that using these helpful little tools will make it this 1 day.. So now I'm at 1 dpo and the wait begins. I'm super excited and hoping that it just works magic for all of us :)

GL everyone and :dust:

you usually O within 12-36 hours after a positive opk so you may still need to bd!! also i usually count the day after my positive opk as ovulation day and then count on from there. hope that helps.

I wish I could get in some more BD but our schedules are completely opposite and I'm usually gone for 12-16 hours a day so if it didn't work this cycle it will next cycle.. took the opk at 11pm last night when i got in from work as i noticed excessive CM that was stringy (tmi sorry) and it was the darkest its ever been.. and when i left for work it at 8am it was more faint, and then one at 11pm tonight when I got in and it was completely negative. I used the SC and Pre` and didn't get up after bd and used a pillow under my bum haha so hopefully that worked!

thank you for your advice sarlar,
so that means today is my 1 dpo right? if i o'd 24 hours ago.. or tomorrow around this time itll be.. I'm so confused about the DPO I should deff hold off til after AF is due to test..

Hope this is our month!

i would count today or tomorrow as ovulation day since you dont necessarily O right when you get a positive opk and then the next day starts at 1 dpo. therefore tomorrow or the next day will be 1 dpo. if that makes any sense :) GL

Sounds good. I hope I got it in the right time frame! I can already see this 2WW will be horrid!

help everyone I am super concerned. so i am 9dpo today. basically have no symptoms anymore except lotsa tan creamy cm. by bbs dont even hurt, which is odd cause the last two cycles they have totally killed by now. anyways, tmi i know, but i am a bit constipated and after pushing for a bm, when i wiped there was runny like watered down blood-pinkish red. it was only like one wipes worth. now it stopped but i dont know what to think. my cycles have been 31-32 days long every cycle and i am only on cd 26 so it is way too early for af!! any ideas!

sarlar, that could VERY well be implantation bleeding! keep an eye on it but with the CM you are describing plus the small amount of bleeding... sounds sooo promising.

luv his face, let me know your testing date whenever you sort it out so I can add you to the stats for this month!

i sure hope so sweet pea. the blood kinda freaked me out at only 9dpo...so weird for me!

AFM - boring part here, too early for symptoms, too early to test, just :coffee:
Though I did just check and I think my boobs might be a teensy bit sore... hard to tell if they're sore from squeezing them to check or not, :haha:[/QUOTE]

LisaF - things are looking good for you too hun! Hope the 2ww goes a little quicker now! x

Sweetpea - fingers crossed and hope you can hold out with the testing! Doubt I will be able to this month being as I have about 50 early hpts in my bedside drawer!!!

Honeybee - bding was fine! I was a bit suprised actually - just waiting for that temp rise now!

Anyone know how to get their chart to always be attached to new posts you make? Or do people copy and paste them in each time? I am useless with computers!:dohh:

I am manually copying this in below:

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29e37b">My Ovulation Chart</a>

just do what you have done above but in your signature, in the user cp then it will go on all your posts.

sarlar I have high hopes for you girl!

mushy I feel the same way as you... stuck in waiting land! ALMOST caved and did an IC this morning at 6 DPO, but knew in the back of my head it would 99.9% be BFN so decided not to. Only three more mornings to get through and then on the 4th morning I can test, it feels sooo long away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->