• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

alright, another update.

after the faint like on the FRER on Thursday, I decided to take another one this morning. There was nothing, notta, zilch! UGH, a BFN! I am so dissapointed and don't really know what to think. I am still having mild symptoms, tender nipples(typically I experience tender breasts not nipples), some heavy cramping(unnatural to the way my AF cramps are) and random watery white CM(which is usually not random and not watery before AF) So, AF was due on Tuesday. I tested Thursday, got a faint line. I tested this morning and got a BFN! Any ideas or suggestions on why this would happen? I havent spotted the first bit since my AF in July.

congrats to enniejennie!!! hope i join you soon! H&H 9 months.

nole- maybe a dr. visit? are your cycles always on time? do you know for sure when you o'd?

Good Morning,

So this was my first month of using SC & preseed and I got my :bfp: this morning!!

I can not believe it, 14 months of trying and it is finally here!!!!

:happydance: :wohoo:

FX for all you girls!!!!!

Enniejennie - that is fabulous news! How long were you trying for baby #1? I am trying to keep my hopes up after taking 1 month with baby 1, and now onto month 9 trying for #2. I am so pleased for you! :hugs:

alright, another update.

after the faint like on the FRER on Thursday, I decided to take another one this morning. There was nothing, notta, zilch! UGH, a BFN! I am so dissapointed and don't really know what to think. I am still having mild symptoms, tender nipples(typically I experience tender breasts not nipples), some heavy cramping(unnatural to the way my AF cramps are) and random watery white CM(which is usually not random and not watery before AF) So, AF was due on Tuesday. I tested Thursday, got a faint line. I tested this morning and got a BFN! Any ideas or suggestions on why this would happen? I havent spotted the first bit since my AF in July.

Sorry to hear that nolebaby - how many dpo are you? To be sure of your result, strictly speaking you should wait until you are definitely 18 dpo. Keeping fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Good Morning,

So this was my first month of using SC & preseed and I got my :bfp: this morning!!

Enniejennie - that is fabulous news! How long were you trying for baby #1? I am trying to keep my hopes up after taking 1 month with baby 1, and now onto month 9 trying for #2. I am so pleased for you! :hugs:

Thank you!!! It took me 1 month with #1 and 14 months for #2. I think I was so stressed over getting PG it took that long. I used Preseed and SC the first time this cycle and got PG. Good Luck to you!!!

Good Morning,

Thank you!!! It took me 1 month with #1 and 14 months for #2. I think I was so stressed over getting PG it took that long. I used Preseed and SC the first time this cycle and got PG. Good Luck to you!!!
What steps this cycle did you do when using preseed and softcup? Did you add preseed inside the cup of the softcup before inserting the softcup? And congratulations to you!

oh enniejennie that fills me with hope! I have been thinking something is wrong with conceiving my first the first month and now we are onto month 9 with trying for our second! Plus people say don't stress - well I wasn't stressed initially - I was convinced it would be first cycle lucky again! I do all the bbt stuff and always time bd perfectly! I hope your positive vibes rub off on me - waiting to ovulate at the moment!

Medicine I insert the preseed, do the deed then insert the SC right after the baby dance! I am so positive that is what got me PG!!!

Cd 15, still not even a high on the cbfm - what the!? normally have highs from cd10/12 then peak cd18/20. where's my egg gone!? Must be coz im stressed.

Cd 15, still not even a high on the cbfm - what the!? normally have highs from cd10/12 then peak cd18/20. where's my egg gone!? Must be coz im stressed.

Honeybee - 2 days behind you! Your eggy will come - it might be making itself extraspecially perfect this month :hugs: I can't wait to use my cbfm next month!

i have 4 days high as of today. I think I should ovulate around CD 17/18.. crossing fingers. this month alittle later. it varies with me month to month. sometimes I start testing on cd 9 and get my egg CD 12 thats early sometimes I get the egg CD 14. I am sure you will get it

thanks guys.
yey mushypea, you are my cycle 9 cyclebud!!!!! cd 16, got the high today wooo, normally get them for about 6 days before the peak.

guess af will be due around 7th sept. oh great, my exam is that date. a super stressy 2ww for me then!!!!!!
please can you put me down for testing 8th Sept, thanks

:babydust:

Honeybee - just think that during your 2ww you will be too busy stressing about your exam to worry about af!:af: Of course - I don't want you to stress about your exam either! :dust:

That's what I was thinking too! ^^ Hopefully studying for the exam will keep you busy and the TWW will fly by!

thanks guys, hope you're right, it's so boring though!

how are you guys doing? any sign of an egg yet mushy? You're waiting to ov too arent you sweetpea?

Thanks for asking honeybee! Yes, just got my LH surge, but had an internal examination by an obs/gynae registrar this morning (think she was taking a sample to rule out infection) which hurt so much I yelped! I can still feel my cervix throbbing! Spotting a bit now after that (nice! - TMI - sorry) - so we are going to:sex: later - but told my hubby I might cry and that it might be a bit yucky :blush: I must admit - he didn't seem exactly thrilled at the prospect! Don't think my uterus is really thinking about baby making at the moment after it's ordeal, but can't miss a chance :happydance:

Here's hoping those of us who have been here a few months are going to get lucky this time!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

How are you sweetpea? Your chart looks absolutely storming! What a fab ovulation with super-fertile spotting too! Temps look to have gone up really fast - here's hoping it's your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->