• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Since we were just talking about this... here is my LOVELY super dark OPK from a few minutes ago. I swear its smiling at me even without the digital smiley face. (and yes, my test line is on the left, hehe) https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll165/bethijimika/photo.jpg

Oooh beautiful! I did a cheapy yesterday and posted it in my journal, our OPK's could be twins!

And yes, I can CLEARLY see the smiley!

what the hell are you doing on here posting pics of opk.

go get :sex::sex: thats one great line.

its a little hard to accomplish that at work, lol, its only 1pm here.

Ok ok... I guess you are excused. I didn't realize you were from the US too, although the opposite coast of me. :wave:

Ok, so I am supposed to test tomorrow, but AF was due yesterday so I went ahead and tested this morning. I could NOT help myself. I used First Reponse and there was the slightest, most faint line next to the negative line. I went and opened another test just to see if you could see the line fainly before or not and there is def no way you can see lines before you take the test. I am trying not to get excited. What do you guys think? You almost had to look at it at an angle to see it. I made my DH look also, and he agreed that there def was a faint line.

Ok, so I am supposed to test tomorrow, but AF was due yesterday so I went ahead and tested this morning. I could NOT help myself. I used First Reponse and there was the slightest, most faint line next to the negative line. I went and opened another test just to see if you could see the line fainly before or not and there is def no way you can see lines before you take the test. I am trying not to get excited. What do you guys think? You almost had to look at it at an angle to see it. I made my DH look also, and he agreed that there def was a faint line.

That's exciting! I find FR do produce quite faint lines - I tested 17 dpo with my first and still got quite a thin line - can you post a piccie on the pregnancy test forum?

Hey sweetpea :hi: I will let you know in the next 5-13 days (depending on when my ovaries decide they can be bothered to release an egg) when my testing date for September is. PMA is definitely back with me! Got a CBFM but it has only arrived today (CD9), so can't use it until next month - but I am excited about getting to use it! Although bet I will be one of the 20 tests a cycle girls! Like Honeybee I only have 1 softcup left, will be using it when my opk is hottest. Also have an appointment with an obs and gynae consultant next Tuesday (she is supposed to be one of the best in my part of the UK) - so hopefully that will fill me with more hope too. Apparently two of my best friends from childhood (my mum is still in touch with their mums) took 2 years to conceive their babies (and one of them is a doc too - so no doubt she was getting some help from other doctor friends) - so try to keep the faith girls! Remember you cannot rush perfection :happydance:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sounds good mushypea... I'm in the same boat as you waiting around for O! Think maybe it will be today so FX'ed.

CBFM is great, this is the third cycle I've used it and the first time that I have gotten peak readings, so this cycle was extra exciting! I'm a 20 stick girl too, annoying but worth it when that little eggy pops up on the screen. Although... hopefully you won't even need to worry about using it, hm?

I hope all goes well at your appt and that it gives you even more renewed hope, sounds like you have great PMA for this coming cycle! :happydance:

nolebaby - keep us updated! I won't post you as BFP until you are sure and you give me the go ahead, YAY!

So I'm new to this site. I'm ttc #1 while on Clomid cycle 2. I bought preseed but hadn't heard about softcups until this thread so my DH & I went to Walgreens tonight and bought a pack. I have a week before I should O so I figured I'd work out the kinks with them now.

Here's hoping we all end the month with two lines instead of one!

:dust:

Ok, so I got a flipping smiley face 5 min ago.

Of course, I'm stuck at work until 6 p.m. and the hunny is at the gym until 7 p.m. Grrr.

I also couldn't get SC's shipped in time AND I checked out the DivaCup but it looks incredibly scary and it was not recommended.

Now if we BD'd Mon, Tues, Wed, skipped Thurs, and I got my smiley today, should we BD today and attempt it the next few nights in a row too?

- A

typically i bd the day of positive o test and the next day. remember you o 12-36 hours after positive o test so you will be fine bding later tonight!! also, once you o the eggy stays for a bit and can be fertillized i think for like 24 hours. gl and get bding when you can girl!

ameganh - can you pick up any SC's at the drugstore? If you can, grab some on your way home from work.
I'd definitely go tonight and tomorrow. Very good thing you skipped last night though, since his swimmers should be nice and strong today when its important :)
Go have fun!!!

Sounds good mushypea... I'm in the same boat as you waiting around for O! Think maybe it will be today so FX'ed.

CBFM is great, this is the third cycle I've used it and the first time that I have gotten peak readings, so this cycle was extra exciting! I'm a 20 stick girl too, annoying but worth it when that little eggy pops up on the screen. Although... hopefully you won't even need to worry about using it, hm?

I hope all goes well at your appt and that it gives you even more renewed hope, sounds like you have great PMA for this coming cycle! :happydance:

nolebaby - keep us updated! I won't post you as BFP until you are sure and you give me the go ahead, YAY!

well i think im out this month, i started spotting when i woke up, so thanks for the help though, i hope you get you bfp this month

Good Morning,

So this was my first month of using SC & preseed and I got my :bfp: this morning!!

I can not believe it, 14 months of trying and it is finally here!!!!

:happydance: :wohoo:

FX for all you girls!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"