Softcups Users: The NEW Official Testing Thread 2010; 16.7% SUCCESS RATE FOR JUNE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it too Jaimie! Hilarious.

Never - got my fingers crossed for you too!

I am pretty sure I am out....just waiting for AF to arrive and prove me right.

Hope to see some more softcup BFPs soon!

well girls i don't think the cups worked this time around. this is the 4th time ive had this chart pattern. it's like the loser pattern :growlmad:

Argh :witch: got me this morning, as I figured she would from temp drop yesterday. Good luck to all the ladies still testing!

I'm officially in the 2ww now! 3dpo! :D

So here's something I did notice/wonder. When I pop the softcup in, I can't help but feel like I'm missing/excluding a lot of sperm with all the semen that was not captured by the cup. Anyone else worry about that?
Also, when I removed it (I know I covered my cervix last time because I felt the edge of the softcup 'pop' over it), there wasnt' much semen in the cup. Does that mean it all got up inside? Kinda wondering.

:hugs: sweetpea :hugs:

Personally I don't worry about blocking the :spermy: with softcups. I think there is some that will always remain in your vajayjay no matter what. Hopefully the cups scoop them up on the way in and hold them closer to your cervix.

Jaimie, I love that blog!! My fav one in this particular post was "I am going to start trying for no. 2 the day my first is born". That's exactly what I keep planning, that I am not going to waste any more time. I keep forgetting that I have a huge mountain to climb before that - conceiving my first:wacko:

How everyone's doing alright....

Jaimie, I love that blog!! My fav one in this particular post was "I am going to start trying for no. 2 the day my first is born". That's exactly what I keep planning, that I am not going to waste any more time. I keep forgetting that I have a huge mountain to climb before that - conceiving my first:wacko:

How everyone's doing alright....

Keyahopes - take it from me, you will not be ttc #2 from the day your first is born :happydance: But I hope your first born comes along asap! xxx

titi hun can you put me down for the :witch: i think i've got what is the beginning of her today, so want your stats to be correct. :thumbup:

I got my :bfp:!!!

I used softcups when we BD during the day this cycle :) xxx

Yay dan-o! Congrats!:headspin::headspin::dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Lots of sticky bean dust to you and hoping for a H&H 9 months!

Wohoo Dan-O!!! That is freakin' fantastic!!!

Keya - so glad you dig that blog. I like the one "I wish I had started trying when I was 13" and "If I have sex with a bunch of different guys during my window will DH notice?"

Oh Never, that really SUCKS:hugs:

Thanks ladies, it's been long time coming! Hope it sticks this time! xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
congrats this is what I am doing this cycle just started BD'ing today and put my diva cup in lets hope it works. congrats again. can I ask u what was ur pattern this month? did you do every other day with the softcup? any advice will help

No joy with t he softcups for me yet but I will keep trying for Aug 8th. I still love them!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
congrats this is what I am doing this cycle just started BD'ing today and put my diva cup in lets hope it works. congrats again. can I ask u what was ur pattern this month? did you do every other day with the softcup? any advice will help

Thanks! :)

We just BD when we felt like it, which was once or twice a day, as soon as my CM turned fertile. I don't think I put them all on my chart. I know we were both really up for it this month!:haha:

Night time BD I didn't use a cup, I just went to sleep after & it stayed in all night anyway.

I think the only day we didn't BD was ov day itself :) xx

Well, biggest surprise ever but I got a :bfp: today - second cycle of using softcups.

Big huge crossed fingers to all the ladies here xx

Well, biggest surprise ever but I got a :bfp: today - second cycle of using softcups.

Big huge crossed fingers to all the ladies here xx

ooooooooh, I was really thinking you might have been UTD (crazy I know half way around the world, but you were sounding an awful lot like Tanikit!)

I AM WAY BEYOND SUPER EXTREMELY EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! There are not enough smilies in the world!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo:

Status