Softcups Users: The NEW Official Testing Thread 2010; 16.7% SUCCESS RATE FOR JUNE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squirrel - your yipee smiley explosion is hilarious! I feel the same way, so happy for LuckyD!!!

hehe, that's how I was feeling, like running around waving my arms saying 'yipee!!!'

Wish Lucky was online right now! let's see... I guess it would be kinda late on a Sunday night so she's probably in bed getting enough sleep before the work week starts.... not sure how she can sleep, she must be so excited!

i totally wouldnt be able to sleep if i was lucky!!! yey her!!!

Well, biggest surprise ever but I got a :bfp: today - second cycle of using softcups.

Big huge crossed fingers to all the ladies here xx

OMG lucky D! I can't believe this is one of the first things I read!!!! I am soooooo happy for you!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAAYAY!!!! : )

And congrats to Dan-O!!!! I'm loving the BFPs heere!!!!!

awww Never you are sweet! I missed everyone too-was a really long few days with work and the miserable witch that cow! How are you holding up?

well, glad to have you back! i'm okay i guess. doing all i really can while DH is gone which is nothing. just watching tv and movies. depressing, haha.

yeah-I've become a couch potato!

glad you're getting some relaxation. just love your avatar pic, haha. i have to go get a blood pregnancy test tomorrow. they do it as a precaution before dental surgery, which i have on tuesday. DH and i were talking about how crazy it would be if it came back positive, since AF has been weird this cycle.

Congrats Lucky D - fabulous news! Wishing you a wonderful 9 months:happydance:

We got a BFP! Yay! DH and I are sooooo excited! Got our first faint BFP on Saturday 12 dpo and they've been getting darker! This was our first cycle using softcups (and also my first with preseed)- so I'm very convinced one or both them did the trick. I'm floating on :cloud9:.

Titi- sorry the :witch:was so brutal, glad ur feeling better!

Never- That would be an amazing story- Really hoping you still get the BFP!

yay Goldi! :happydance:!!!!!

NEver-did you have the test yet?

Hi fellow softcup chicas-

I know I haven't had this thread very long but was wondering if someone would like to take it over beginning the month of Aug? I am going on a break and not going to be using softcups anymore. I have used them since December and they have not worked for me. I think it will be too hard to manage this thread-with my circumstances.

It was really good luck for everyone except me-if that motivates anyone!!!! Thank you all sooooooooooooooo much!

Titi I'd be happy to do it, if you want! Let me know then! I can start it whenever, if you don't want to do it for another two weeks.

awwwwwwwww sweetpea-you're the best! Thank you so much. That would be great! I'll pm you. : )

Girls-sweetpea is going to take over this thread for us! Sorry to move you all again...............

Hi Ladies

I have been stalking this thread for a while and thought i would join in for my last go at natural TTC...

Bit of history, i have PCOS and DH had vas reversal in March 2009 after 13 years... he has low count as well as antibodies and we have been told we will need ICSI so i am kinda on a whim being here really! I have no children, and its now 16 months since reversal.

I bought a lunelle (mooncup) and used it for the first time last month but BFN (we kind are not expecting a bfp anyways but i am insane and want to do it anywasy :cry: )...

I did try soft cup but found they really irritated my cervix and caused pain and kinda "pinged" against it when removing which made me feel yuck tbh so i decided to use lunelle instead...

Have to say i love it, and it makes me feel so much better knowing that i am keeping the spermies in so that if by somne miracle there were a few good uns - they might just get where they need to go....

My cycle went a bit awol when we were away in USA getting married in April... last month was a 36 day and i am expecting to Ovulate this weekend, so guess what i will be doing!!:thumbup:

So i hope you guys are all ok, does anyone have a DH with sperm issues?

xxxx

Congratulations Goldiemamma on your :bfp: That is wonderful news! Wishing you all the best and hope the rest of us get a sprinkling of your :dust:

Titi - we will be sorry to see you go, but understand your reasons for doing so. You have always had so many thoughtful, lovely and positive comments to say to everyone - you are an angel and deserve a happy and relaxing break.

Thank you sweetpea for taking over :thumbup:

And welcome Kazwindy - everyone on this thread is so friendly...

Me - well we are :sex: an awful lot this month - day 20 of my cycle and still not quite ovulated, this one is gonna be a long month - my husband is very :sleep:. Hopefully it is not all in vain :happydance:

Welcome kazwindy-sorry your journey has taken you thus far-hope you get a miracle bfp soon!

awww Mushypea thank you so much-that is so kind and sweet of you! I will be stalking you all plenty-you better believe!!!!!! You are all such wonderful ladies!!!!! :hugs:

I will let you know details when oosweatpea takes over. Thanks and thanks and thanks again!!!!!

Titi- thanks for keeping up with the thread. It provided such great information, and all you ladies are so supportive. I'm sorry the cups didn't work for you and completely understand taking a break. But still hope you get a LO soon.

oosweetpea- thanks for volunteering to take it over.

I'll sprinkle a little :dust::dust::dust:all around.

Congratulations Goldimama! Wow, it's raining BFPs all around! :rain:

AF arrived today, and it was my fourth month using softcups and I've used all that I had. Not planning to buy any more. But good luck to everyone!

Titi, thanks for running the thread!! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"