Something for the weekend........

I still haven't done a test yet, making myself hold out until tomorrow now, even more so now that the programme for the football has just started haha.
I've still got all the symptoms I've had all week. Made me & the o/h a cup of coffee each earlier, I was convinced mine didn't taste right but my o/h said it was fine when he tasted it. I'm a weird one!

x x x x

OOOwww good luck Kellie, can't wait for tomorrow's results lol!!

Thank you Kittiekat, I'm excited & nervous at the same time lol.

The only thing thats really brought me down since yesterday is that my neighbour had a miscarriage, she was 4 months :cry: She's told me she'll be over the moon for me if I get a :bfp: which is realy sweet for her to say.
I'm devastated for her though

:hug:

Hey Kellie, Where are you? Really hope you're celebrating somewhere!
Let us know x x

Hi ladies, I done a test in the middle of yesterday afternoon (couldn't find them in the morning) & got a :bfn:. I'm wondering if it's still too early or if I've messed my dates up (most probably)!
I've still got all my symptoms which no includes itchy boobs, but without the stomach cramps.
Hoping I'm still in with a chance, I really do feel different but it might just be me going insane lol

How did everyone else get on over the weekend?

:hug::hug:

Hey Kellie,

Sorry you didnt get your :bfp: yet. Your still in with a chance, esp if you still have symptoms. Mine were really strong then eased of the day before then :witch: arrived on Fri morn.

Its so frustrating not knowing if your too early to test. :hugs:

Awww I'm sorry :witch: got you hun :hugs:

My boobs (which are usually nonexistant) have pretty much doubled in size since last Monday & are itchy as frickin hell, I feel like boobzilla!
I also found myself nearly in tears lastnight when my digital tv stopped working half way through the season finale of Desperate Housewives, which wouldn't usually bother me as I'd just watch it online.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :muaha::muaha::hissy:

Lol... boobzilla... very classy :rofl:

Aw I so hope this is your time, I need some good news. I was fine on Fri, but (tmi now) my period this time has been horrendus, I passed alsorts of clots and stuff. The pain has been excrutiating. Normally the cramps stop as :af: arrives, but this time they have been throughout. Prob just getting back to normal after the bcp...

So, when do you plan on testing again?

I'm hoping to control myself until the end of this week if af still doesn't show up. It's so annoying cod I kinda feel pregnant but have then been told I'm not (more growling) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I know what you mean! I am TOTALLY convinced I am pregnant this month but still :bfn:

Its driving me mad! Good luck Kellie, I hope you get your :bfp: by the end of the week! Your symptoms sounds really promising! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->