• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

I really think tomorrow will be my 1dpo! If not latest weds and FF pregnancy analysis says Good for both. Although today would be better in my thinking! Let’s hope it’s a temp rise tomorrow so I can stop spamming this thread with Ov watch!

I had two clear symptoms that stood out that cycle. One was palpatations and breathlessness, which happened from like 4-6dpo. Then it was this insane hunger that started at 6dpo. I literally rarely feel like breakfast and suddenly I needed 4 slices of toast for breakfast and then I didn’t even feel satisfied!

I had strong af cramping at like 9/10dpo and was certain af was coming too!

Aww Sweden glad it looks like you will Ov today, perfect timing for BD!

Don’t worry about wanting to symptom spot! I say every month I won’t but can’t help myself!

I’m 5/6dpo and my boobs are so so sore at the moment, worse than when af is here and I’ve a lot of creamy cm. Not much else been going on to symptom spot a lot, today I’ve just had some really sharp cramps in my right ovary area, maybe a bit lower. Only for around 20 mins so not too long and I’m very bloated today.

Otherwise having a fairly easy 2ww as I’m just so busy I’ve not got the time to think about it, I just had to check FF what dpo I am and I would never normally not know that haha I will be picking up another thermometer today though I feel a bit lost not temping I’m so used to it now. I’m hoping to hold off til Sunday to test, I’ll be 10/11dpo then.

Sweden at least you don’t have to stress about bd or opks anymore!! Just gotta wait for temp shift now.

I’ve just noticed dry patches on my hands not sure what that’s about? Eczema?? Haven’t changed any soaps or lotions so that’s definitely odd. This tww is so annoying because all this I’m pretty sure is progesterone because of the soy only difference is these symptoms are different from the last two cycles. I never cramp (even though it’s slight) in the tww this early usually it’s just twinges. And boobs haven’t felt sore or full right after O in about 4 years. My nipples only started feeling very slightly sensitive just now but it’s on and off. Actually feeling a lot of pressure in them now! With ds I implanted 5-8 dpo and got a super faint positive at 8dpo and a strong solid line at 10dpo. Hoping I start implanting by tomorrow

Ana your symptoms sound identical to my symptoms when I got my bfp with ds! I know what u mean about being distracted I just have this super strong urge this cycle to symptom spot. I generally do but I’m noticing everything this cycle lol. And yes def get a new thermometer it will help for noticing if your temps stay up past af due date!

I think I may break in my tests on Friday 7dpo. It’s my sisters baby shower on Saturday so will probably only be able to test when I get home in the evening. Then will test twice a day until af as I have enough tests until the end of this cycle.

At the end of typing this my boobs feel on fire! Lol. Probably just in my head!

Anababe- can’t believe you are 6dpo already! Waiting until 10dpo sounds good if you’re taking a more chilled TWW. I hope I can follow in your footsteps.

I love how you’re embracing symptom spotting Tesh! I can’t wait for you to start testing!

I’m hoping I chill a bit more this TWW. I really don’t want to symptom spot! But going on my crazy the past few days I should probably laugh at that... I’m going to get 3 FRERs so I can test daily from 8dpo and not do any ICs!

I can’t help myself, even if I end up with AF I am going to symptom spot the heck out of this cycle lol! I don’t get too upset about bfns- I’ve been through 18 cycles of bfns altogether so I’m pretty good at accepting it. But I try until the end haha \\:D/

My boobs are huge this evening not very sore but def up a cup size, confirmed by good ol DH. My skin really feels horrible too - no more breakouts but just oilier and dull. Also dry patches on my hands almost reminds me of eczema! If this is not pregnancy I really hope I don’t have another tww like this lol [-o&lt;#-o:roll:

I’m so ready to see a temp shift on your chart tomorrow Sweden!!

Oh I wish I had more your approach. I get so down when I see BFNs. Your symptoms seem so promising- I have a good feeling for you this month!

Omg me too! I’m scared I won’t sleep as I’ll be so anxious to see a temp rise!! My cramping had eased up- was quite intense earlier. I dont normally cramp around Ov so its a good sign the soy has done something! My CP has been SHOW all day but just checked and more MFO now, so wonder if i have Ovd already!

Oh yay!! It does sound like you have. After O my cervix felt the same. I totally get you about the anxiety of temping and not being able to sleep, I’m the same. I get up like clockwork now around 6:20am as I’m already so looking forward to taking my temp lol. I have even started predicting temps so I put in a temp the day before and adjust it in the morning - mad I tell you! Ttc is driving me mad and it’s only month 3!

Yes I’ve started waking up at 5 the past few days as so eager to temp! I’m also going crazy this cycle! So glad I have this thread to vent on!

I just ordered my tests!! There were some new ones available that detect as low as 5mIU. I didnt even know this was possible! Have you heard of tests this low before? I’ve ordered 4 of them and then 2 FRERs so I’m well stocked for my chilled waiting for AF TWW :lol::lol:

Haha likewise :)

Woah... 5miu??? I didn’t even know that was possible because sometimes hcg can present itself in our bodies at Concentrations between 1-5miu - from what I’ve read! I’m so keen to see how those go!! I love the science behind it all.

I couldn’t wait if I tried. It’s hard enough waiting until 7dpo! Lol. I’m only 5dpo tomorrow this tww is draggggging. I always feel the first week is the hardest and then I keep myself occupied by testing in the second week until af.

I am in the TWW!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeee!!

Put in two extra temps so FF confirmed!

Yay!!!!!!!

This is the first thing I came to check when I logged in today!! Woo hoo!!

When will AF be due for you? I will update the testing thread!

Come on little Easter Eggs please stick for all of us this cycle!!!! [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

:dust::dust::dust:

Well I Ov 2 day before with my DD and got my positive on the 3rd of April so hoping I’ll get it on the 5th if not before!

I’m away for a bachelorette spa weekend between the 5th and the 7th and would love to find out before if I get my BFP so I can tell OH. Will be hard if I find out whilst away not to tell him but I bought a little onesie that says Big sis for our DD back in December so my idea was to tell him that way!

OMG I’m soooooooo happy! Our timing was near perfect!!! Would have been great if we could have on Monday too but we were both so exhausted!

But got 0-4, 0-3, 0-2 and 0!

Perfect timing!! Your OH was such a sport too.

My DH is symptom spotting for me lol - yesterday I asked him to get me more salt and he’s like your taste buds are off and gives me a knowing look. I was like, OR there’s just less salt in here :shrug:

Boobs feel big still this morning still only slightly sore, but they seem firmer. I’ll take firmer any day lol after breastfeeding my ds it really did a number on my boobs. Sinuses are still troubling me can’t stop sneezing.

How are u feeling this morning?

That’s so cute of your DH!! I so Hope its your month. Firmer boobs sound like a really good sign!

Nothing yet to report with me! I still have some EWCM which I dont tend to get day after Ov- guessing its maybe the omega three as my CM has been extremely thin and slippery this cycle! Or maybe the soy did good in the end for my EWCM. CP is medium firm medium. Normally by 2dpo it is really low.

Come on little Easter eggs!! Hatch for us!!

I also had watery cm the day after O then changed to sticky for 3 days now it’s creamy.

I also noticed this cycle I prob recorded the most fertile slippery cm I’ve had on any of my cycle ttc so far. Like 8 days of slippery cm. Even when watery it was slippery. My only concern was I was SHOW for a very short time so hope the spermies from the previous days managed to get in there.

Just got pray and will these little Easter eggs to implant [-o&lt;

I’m helping along the hopeful implantation.... started on the pineapple core and Brazil nuts!

You guys doing anything to try and help implantation?

9631B66C-9360-4773-AD5B-785C46A180B3.jpeg

Looks great! Dh bought some pineapple the other day was just waiting for it to ripen a bit. May cut it today - do you think 5dpo is too late to have it? Also how long do we need to have it?

I’ve read mainly 1dpo to 5dpo. Not after 5dpo though. I’ve heard after 5dpo it can prevent implantation.
I’ve also read 4 days before O to 5dpo. I decided to do the 1-5dpo.

Also I’m carrying on with omega three, b50, vitd and prenatal.

I’ve just had half a pineapple just now. I usually love pineapple but yuck it was awful lol.

I will just have that today and stop. Don’t think I can have anymore it was so awful bleh

I started taking my folic and d3 again yesterday, I was a bit relaxed taking it this cycle. I focused more on the onega3 but stopped that after O this cycle as it increased my cm a lot in the tww last cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->