• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Ok so Ive decided I’m crazy to buy more. 7 strip manual ones are like 250 Swedish crowns which is like 400rand. And Ive already bought two digits this cycle which were more than that. So I just need to let go, bd tonight and wait for a temp shift.....

Please shift tomorrow or weds. Please please please

R400 bucks that’s crazy! I wouldn’t waste the money really esp since Ov is imminent.

Come on surge come on!!!

Yes it is insane. The pharmacies are really moving online here, so everything is much more expensive in the shops.

I have lots of slippery watery EWCM. It is not normally so watery/slippery so hoping this is good. My cervix is just not playing ball this cycle though. It is high, and open but it is only going soft for an hour or so here and there. I have had EWCM and a pretty high cervix for 8 days now so really hoping it happens soon! Today there is definitely more EWCM though.

Ughhh a friend who had a baby a week before me with DD, just announced her second pregnancy. Can’t help but feel mehhh and jealous :-(

It def sounds like your body is trying to Ovulate. The thinner more slippery cm is great! It usually turns watery before O so yay. Either way all u can do this cycle now is wait, and the waiting is really the hardest part.

Ah crap.. some ppl make getting pregnant look so easy! I guess you will have to be happy her for now and hopefully soooon you will be joining her!

My pregnancy tests arrived in the mail today so it doesn’t help having to look at all these tests and not be able to use them yet. Bleh

No I am Happy for her and really can’t be jealous, she tried for a couple of years before her DS, so now after initially feeling sorry for myself I’m so glad she didn’t have a tough journey TTC#2.

I’m insanely crampy today and have been all day. Totally like how I was in my last soy cycle. Still watery EWCM and cp still high, medium open. My OH called from work and asked if he could, would it be better if he left to go tomorrow lunch so we could BD tomorrow lunch. He said he would prefer that than BDing tonight as he’s pretty exhausted. I figured it was probably best just in case I ov weds and thursday whilst he’s away I still have a shot. But fx I ov today as we have BD the past 3 days!

Ooh!! Sounds like a very good sign esp if you remember it from your last SI cycle.

I think bd’ing tomorrow instead of today will actually improve your timing!! Good on your OH for thinking ahead. I really can’t wait for you to Ov now really hoping it happens by tomorrow!!

3dpo - temp is higher. From last night while putting ds to sleep I start to have mild af cramps ( sorry for tmi) but the type where you get pressure in your rectum and pulling in your legs and achey hips. It lasted a couple hours off and on. And had horrible lower backache throughout the night. I’m also breaking out in tiny tiny little pimples under my chin and jaw?! Never in my 31 years have I ever had a pimple there and I usually break out with one tiny pimple on my forehead in the tww :( this progesterone def seems stronger this cycle. Boobs feel more sore on the sides today.

How is everyone this morning?
Hey girl!! Your symptoms sound very similar to mine last cycle Tesh! Breakouts in the chin area, lower backaches, cramping, sore bbs!! Gahhhhh!! Hopefully this is the month huni!! <3

I haven’t drunken the grapefruit for a while now as got worried about the OPKs and the estrogen. I only drank it two days and then stopped. I waited for the flashing smiley before drinking it so it didn’t create a false positive. I have read clomid can make you get false flashing smileys though, but figured as I had three days low fertility before the flashing the soy couldn’t have impacted the result by then- maybe I was wrong!

I’m so crazy though as tempted to go get normal OPKs now so I have an idea how close ov is if the lines are slightly dark. But it seems a pointless waste of money BD wise, I just want to know. Can you read the lines on the normal clearblue OPKs?

I think my stress pushed back O. I think I’m super sensitive to stress with regards to ov. The months when not TTC I Oved day 17/18 regularly, but as soon as I started TTC it’s gone irregular and up to day 20 and 22. Just think I need to relax......
Sorry to hear about your stress sweets!! Have you used plain ol' internet cheapie OPKs?! I got my best readings with them. And you can get like 50 of them for less then $10 (not sure what your currency is in conjunction to the dollar lol) I hated the digitals because they just told you yes or no and you couldn't tell if you were getting closer or staying the same. The ICs were great for me! I could easily tell my surge was getting close and when I had my surge the test line was darker than the control line.

Hope the time is soon for you girl!

Faith!!! How are you doing? Has your little bean got nice and comfy?

Did you also have breakouts under your chin? It’s almost like a fine smattering of tiny pimples. Tonight I am feeling really hot, my feet feel on fire. Got very slight AF cramps just now for about 5 mins and a bit of pulling and pinching on the right pelvic area. It’s prob just the progesterone messing around with me but I really want to symptom spot this cycle lol.

Faith!!! How are you doing? Has your little bean got nice and comfy?

Did you also have breakouts under your chin? It’s almost like a fine smattering of tiny pimples. Tonight I am feeling really hot, my feet feel on fire. Got very slight AF cramps just now for about 5 mins and a bit of pulling and pinching on the right pelvic area. It’s prob just the progesterone messing around with me but I really want to symptom spot this cycle lol.
I did and still do! My chin started breaking out almost immediately after I had ovulated, also my back is all broken out, ugh! Are you having any pelvic pain or pressure? I also started having that about 3/4 dpo and still am having it occasionally. Don't be afraid to symptom spot! Seriously girl! I think we know our bodies best, and you can almost definitely spot it when it happens. I knew this last cycle was it. Charting my daily symptoms was insanely accurate compared to my first pregnancy.

Sweet bean and I are doing just fine. :) Beside feeling exhausted 24/7, hearburn, and boobs that feel like they're going to fall off, lol, I feel pretty good. My sciatic nerve pain has already started to bother me a bit when I am on my feet for a long period of time. The joys of baring children :) I will take it every day though for a healthy babe.

How are you doing tonight?! Can't believe your already almost 4dpo!

Well it’s almost 11pm here now and I’m lying in bed- had slight AF cramping again not as much as yesterday, not really pressure but backache and achey hips on and off. Also pinching on the left and right side. Sometimes by ovaries sometimes further down. Actually feeling the pinching a lot more at this moment.

I’m soo glad you’re doing alright :flower:

I’m so excited to know if you’re carrying a boy or a girl! Either way it is such a blessing xx

Faith so glad to hear everything’s going well and bean is nestling in!!

I’ve not got any cheapies. If I am not lucky this cycle I’ll order them for next! I used them when ttc#1 and found them insanely confusing but I’m also a lot more knowledgeable about them now..

Tesh you’re symptoms sound great! I really hope we can symptom spot together soon!!

Tesh - symptoms are sounding very promising! Do you feel different from the previous cycles?! So, we are not going to find out the sex of the baby this time around if there is only one baby. If there is more than one, then we will definitely be finding out the sex, but we found out with both prior pregnancies and decided since this will be our last pregnancy, that we want the sex to be a surprise until the very end! We bought our first newborn outfit yesterday! I about bawled my eyes out. It is a simple onesie, cream and black, with little cookies and milk jugs on it and says I like milk and cookies. I breastfed both my boys, so we are hoping to use it for a breastfeeding photo!

Swedengirl- I laughed at your comment about the ICs being too confusing at first, because with my first child, SAME. EXACT. THING! :lol: I hated them! Didn't really understand them much then, but same, I learned more about them after the fact! lol Hopefully you won't need to order any! [-o&lt; Hope your big O is tomorrow!! <3 Sounds like you are super close!

That’s so cute Faith!! I was so eager to find out gender of DD not sure I will next time around! But I’m sure I’ll become impatient if it happens!

Tesh looked at my BFP chart last night and happened to notice I put skin breakout at 3dpo!! I think that’s the only time I ever clicked that symptom! So really hope it’s the same for you!

Temp still down today! Feeling ok as we can BD at lunch. I had two days of bad cramping in my last soy cycle on ov day and day before. I’m still super crampy so let’s hope it’s today!

Yay Sweden I have high hopes that today will be O day for you esp with the cramping! And bd will be perfectly timed.

This morning my right boob is sore only? Boobs seem fuller and a bit tingly. Had achey hips and lower back pain this morning and creamy cm only when I checked. Cervix is HFC.

How is your cm? Still watery?

Faith that’s so adorable!! I think it’s precious that you will only know the sex once baby is out, I don’t think I have the will power!

It drove me crazy not knowing with ds. I can barely wait for my assignment results I will probably be doing the cabbage test etc ASAP when I hopefully get my bfp hehe

Ok I can definitely say O will be today. I always think I’m HSO until I actually am an then I realise nowwww I’m HSO. Which happened today!! CM is perfect. CP is perfect. Just waiting for my OH to come out of his meeting and I’ll be jumping him!! Come on :spermy:

Also Tesh thought I’d share my BFP soy chart with you so you can compare symptoms. But FYI I am 99% certain my temp rose a day early due to a hot hotel room, so the DPOs are one day off. E.g 4dpo is actually 3!

5A0E638B-F697-48BB-9ABA-50A174FB5ABB.png

Yay Sweden I’m so excited for you!! I hope you caught all those spermies!! Definitely looking forward to seeing a temp rise on your chart Tom morning! Praying that tomorrow is officially your 1dpo

Thanks so much for sharing your chart :flower: it helps to see common symptoms!! With ds I had nothing, none of my ovulation cramps nothing. Only pinching from 5-8 dpo then nothing and sore boobs from about 4-5dpo which gradually increased in soreness. Af type cramps only made their appearance around 10-11dpo.

My symptoms this round are most prob caused by progesterone. The soreness is barely there now but they do seem way fuller and heavier for this early on. I’m usually a B cup but they are quite easily a C right now. Not sure if nipples are so or not sometimes they feel like they are then sometime not. But ds completely destroyed them when breast feeding and the sensation had never been the same lol. I have had mild af cramping and backache this afternoon again but I think it’s still just the progesterone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->