• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Ok so i know i should stop stressing but I’m supppper wet and loads of EWCM. Just checked CP and I’m definitely back at SHOW! What’s going on this cycle?

Now I’m stressed my temp was false high as I was so restless and couldn’t sleep properly last night. Ugh.

I’m sorry to bombard this thread with my Ov stress

Don’t stress. In my chart i was also hso and had watery cm on 1dpo. As long as you temp has a clear shift it should be fine.

Tomorrow’s temp should be up as well so just got to wait it out. It’s the hardest part!

I know! It’s just not normal for me! Normally I dry and close pretty quickly! I’m guessing it’s the omega three as last chart shows it too and that’s the only thing I’ve changed in both these months.

Sorry you get my thought process! It’s the problem with working from home- I get lots of time to sit and worry!

I just went to the loo and checked my cervix.. TMI bit there was a streak of blood in the cm. I’m about to post a pic....

Surely 5dpo is too soon for implantation bleeding. And it def can’t be af.

I never had IB with ds :(. And the earliest my period ever came was after 9dpo.

55C4F05F-5604-4CB9-94A9-F32E2322CD19.jpeg

I was googling lots last cycle and found people with implantation at 5dpo!! So definitely not impossible.

I’ve also read you can get IB with some pregnancies and not others, it’s to do with implantation location!

Definitely don’t count yourself out!! It might be a positive sign!

I’m googling the heck out of it now.

Do u think the pineapple could have caused it? Getting slight af cramps

When I was checking I also noticed my cervix was so low right near the entrance, it felt really big and medium softness as well and definitely closed.

I highly doubt it’s the pineapple! How much did you eat?

I’ve read that too much bromelain can cause uterine contractions but that it’s near impossible to do that from pineapple but from supplements.

It could totally be implantation Tesh!!

I only had 8 pieces! But so many things running through my mind lol.

I will just monitor it and pray I don’t see anymore of it. With ds I did implant quite early because I got a faint bfp on 8 dpo. A squinter but was def there. My boobs are feeling huge and more painful today too. Sore boobs started for me around this time too.

I rem feeling poking pinching pains above my pubic bone from 5-8dpo last time. And then nothing. Aaaah I hate the tww!

Tesh huni, I really have a good feeling about this cycle for you. The sore boobs and cramps are definitely a good thing. I have a feeling that was implantation bleeding especially considering you got such an early bfp with your 1st! Keep us posted girl!

Thanks Faith :flower: will keep updating?

Sweden how is your cp and cm now?

I also have a good feeling for you this month Tesh!!

My CP is stil SHOW and still lots of slippery EWCM. Weird as I’ve had a substantial temp shift. Anyway even if I ovulate today it’s still good timing so I shouldn’t worry about it anyway

Absolutely you were covered pretty great this cycle. Fx more another temp rise tomorrow!

3dpo - temp is higher. From last night while putting ds to sleep I start to have mild af cramps ( sorry for tmi) but the type where you get pressure in your rectum and pulling in your legs and achey hips. It lasted a couple hours off and on. And had horrible lower backache throughout the night. I’m also breaking out in tiny tiny little pimples under my chin and jaw?! Never in my 31 years have I ever had a pimple there and I usually break out with one tiny pimple on my forehead in the tww :( this progesterone def seems stronger this cycle. Boobs feel more sore on the sides today.

How is everyone this morning?

I had to go back and find this. I’m putting DD daughter to bed now, she’s just drinking her bottle, and I have this exact pain!! Like I couldn’t describe it any more similar to what you have put Tesh!

Omg Sweden I got butterflies in my tummy. This can only be a good thing right? Esp if we’ve both had the same thing?

I seriously have such a good feeling this cycle for us. I actually refuse to be negative. I will be positive until af arrives! After all we are ttc, to say we don’t want it to happen doesn’t make sense. To be negative just puts a downer on everything we work so hard for. I would rather go with ‘im pregnant until af shows’! :happydance::rofl: And if she shows, well I have a plan for the next cycle and I will try even harder.

But this evening, whether it’s all in my head or not, I just feel pregnant. My lower abdomen is so tender and crampy and I’ve not experienced this in the tww before. I have been freezing the whole day in hot weather and now I’m hot. My skin has been so itchy the last few days, my skin is horrible and it’s normally clear, this is the most amount of cramping/ stabbing pains I’ve ever had, and my boobs need a bigger bra. If these are all because of a normal tww progesterone because of the SI then I hope never to have this type of tww again! Lol

Are u feeling the cramps like I described? And the skin breakout? And how are your boobs?

The cramping is exactly the same! The hips and stuff. Also really low af type pressure cramping!

My boobs feel a little fuller but nothing more right now!

I get a skin breakout on my chin every cycle so that’s not a symptom for me, but my BFP cycle I noted skin break out so guessing I got a break out somewhere else!

I also have a super good feeling about this cycle for us both!! I think that’s why my crazy has been on a whole other level this cycle as I’m so invested!

Super exciting!! Def good vibes all round

I think I’m going to turn in early I’m so sleepy and can’t keep up anymore. It’s like only 9:20 here now and my ds is still awake.

Hey Sweden any update on temps this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->