• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Also noticed the line by around 2 mins today pic taken at 4mins

I totally think there is a little bit of progression!! It’s hard to switch between the photos on here but really think there is a bit! Id go get one of those sensitive ones for your SMU!!

I think I see a bit of pink in the line too so that’s making me want to get the more sensitive test to try.

Will see if I can get to the shops today! Will prob end up doing an smu with these cheapies for now

Temps are still up so that’s good. And more creamy watery cm this morning

Your chart looks really good! It looks almost triphasic to me! At least compared to my BFP chart when I went triphasic!

How are your other symptoms? Boobs etc?

Boobs seem fuller today, 7dpo and yesterday they felt slightly smaller, they are more sore and nipples s bit sensitive, lower backache but it feels much better today compared to yesterday, I’ve broken out near my hairline which is annoying and also uncommon for me I hardly ever breakout in the tww. Other than feeling a bit drained and sleepy I actually feel good.

Promising signs! Can’t wait to see you smu test!

Look how weird my chart is! It looks like I Oved again! I know that’s not possible but it looks like it! I took my temp an hour earlier today technically as the clocks changed and it’s still up there! Maybe I’m getting sick? I’ve never seen it look like this!

Your chart def looks promising! Haha it does actually look like u O’d again! Let those temps stay high!!!!

How are u feeling this morning? And changes? Still can’t believe you’re 5dpo

I wouldn’t say any changes. I feel a bit of a blocked nose feeling, but not super blocked. Boobs still not sore- just this occasional shooting pain- mainly in my right nipple. I’m gassy and crampy though! Skin still getting really oily and breaking out. But nothing that stands out today!

Yesterday I got some breathlessness and palpatations out of the blue which I had early on with DD so hoping its a good sign!

Really good signs esp if different from the usual.

My skin also got really oily and it’s getting like that again i thought it was over 6-7dpo but it’s back.

I also had that out of breath feeling yesterday just walking up one flight of stairs lol def think it’s a good sign!!! Can’t wait for you to start testing!!!

Ana any updates?

9dpo smu 8am

First pic untweaked, second pic tweaked

Can see it a little more irl

9C028B59-9F0A-4E47-87E3-3559EF98AEA5.jpeg E813704C-81C0-4825-BC47-2B3D2939BB02.jpeg

That tweaked one definitely looks like it has colour! If this isn’t the start then those tests are evil!

Haha I agree they are evil if this isn’t the start! I showed dh and he says he def sees a very faint line. We have agreed we will not get our hopes up until we see a darker line or a digital yes or no.

We’ve decided to get the sensitive blue dye later. Shame he got a bit excited but I don’t want to get his hopes up.

I looked at the fmu test and it’s dry now with a for sure line, that SEEMS to have colour in it. Again, not getting my hopes too high but I’ve never had the evaps look like this on my tests from previous months.

Time will tell!

94482FE5-0907-4496-89A9-0CF67DCB80F4.jpeg

So excited to see a blue dye later! I really think this must be the start! But i remember you had some purple ones that had a line in a past cycle that turned out to be false- are these the same brand?

Thankfully they aren’t the same brand. These ones are called pregncare and the other ones were called Medic.

I just realized there is a 10mIU test that I can buy that tells you how many weeks- never used this before but worth a shot. It’s a drug store brand both the 10mIU and the 15miu. Only reason I don’t buy them often is because they’re rather pricey, but will get one of each.

The IC lines look promising enough and if dh can see them (and usually he couldn’t see an elephant in a room lol) then it gives me a small bit of hope.

Sorry that I am bombarding the thread with test pics!!! I’m so curious now

Dh didn’t get the 10mIU... men! Told me he saw them, the queue was too long so he went somewhere else and they only had the blue 15miu at the other branch ](*,) the logic?? :shrug: The amount of time it took to go to another branch he should have just waited in the queue at the first one :dohh::rofl:

I’m really nervous to test as I have a feeling it’s going to show nothing. But then at least I will know!

Do you think a 2.5 - 3 hour hold is enough?

Oh my god Tesh!! I so so hope this is the start of a BFP for you. I can see lines in every one of them but that dry one def has colour! I remember you getting some very convincing lines in previous cycles so must be hard to stay positive until it’s clearer but got everything crossed that this is it for you!

I caved and tested last night, still BFN. Slight something when tweaked but nothing I’d be getting my hopes up for. Boobs still sore and got really bad back ache today, feels like af is on her way to be honest.

Ok so I did the blue dye - apparently it’s not 15miu anymore?? Not sure what the sensitivity is.. :dohh: saw only a very faint line within 3mins but thought I would see something more promising. Oh well, will see what tomorrow brings hopefully I can get the 10miu’s for tomorrow,

Also did one more IC and line came up within a minute but only had a 20min hold. Both untweaked.

Started getting af cramps for a couple mins, my boobs are so sore and have a bad headache, sore eyes and a stuffy nose. Just want to sleep.

I won’t be testing until tomorrow 10dpo - not getting my hopes up!

7870AC96-5332-4A57-860D-FE695427FFC2.jpeg A1F18167-D566-47D3-B8CD-1653E5ED6E00.jpeg

I think that should be fine for a hold Tesh!! So excited to see!

Haha Men think so strange sometimes!

Sorry you think AF is on its way Ana- when were you due again?

Tesh totally seeing progression! Can see it on blue dye too!!!!! I think this is the start of your BFP for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->