• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

This was a squinter that I tweaked because the lighting was so bad in my bathroom at the time. 8dpo evening

F9337A9C-EA07-4A50-AABB-39DEE1780702.jpeg

This was 10dpo at 7:30pm and it was solid within 30 seconds

AC885332-DEDF-4DD2-8F1F-2EF570052BEB.jpeg

Morning!

Tesh I can see the shadow on that but this is why I don’t like to test too early I get so fed up of seeing these shadows! But I really think you have a good chance this time I can’t wait to see your tests over the weekend see how they progress. I’d be quite excited about the possible implantation, especially if the spotting at 5/6 dpo isn’t normal for you.

I’ve not had the best night sleep, I’m so tired this morning, I was awake at 1:30am with heartburn, took ages to get back to sleep. There was a time I only ever got heartburn during pregnancy but I have had it occasionally in the 2ww on previous cycles, just not usually woken up by it. Boobs still very sore I can’t even lie on my front in bed and I keep getting very sudden sharp headaches, you know like a stress headache, only lasts a few mins at a time.

Another quiet day today, I may pick up a test later to do in the morning, I just feel a bit silly symptom spotting and testing early knowing I’m only in with a small chance this cycle.

Thanks Ana, def not getting my hopes up this cycle because all my symptoms seem to have disappeared today - typical after Ov progesterone symptoms and disappearing mid LP. The implantation spotting last two days 5dpo then nothing then 6dpo even less then just yellow ewcm now, but yellow creamy earlier lol. I’m really beginning to think it was just a secondary estrogen surge symptom even though that’s the first time I’ve ever had it- could be because of the soy or RLT.

Your symptoms sound verrry promising, as they say all it really takes is one right! The sore boobs I def remember starting around 6dpo it so my last pregnancy and by the time I was 12/13dpo they were excruciating. Fingers crossed for you, can’t wait to see your test Tom!

Girls I really hope it’s your month!!! I have zero sore boobs but not had that post-ov since DD.

Buttttttt. Other than a bit of cramping I have my first symptom! My sense of smell seems to have really got stronger today. Hoping it’s the start of some BFP symptoms!

We are so crazy for trying to read in to these tiny symptoms!

I really hope it’s all of our months or at least one of our months!

We are crazy but if we weren’t we wouldn’t be ttc :headspin::haha:

I’ve got enough tests to test through to 12dpo so I think I’ll test again this evening, and tomorrow morning and evening etc. I’m pretty sure I’m out as all my symptoms seem to be gone. But will keep testing for the heck of it seeing as I have all these tests staring at me lol

Yay for symptoms Sweden. Sense of smell was first thing I noticed with my first pregnancy, was 12 years ago but I’ll never forget being at work and the coffee machine smell being so strong making me feel sick, I am a big coffee drinker but I couldn’t drink it right through that pregnancy and then with my youngest I was in the hospital restaurant, I’d had an appt for something and all I could smell was vinegar on everyone’s food haha

Your so organised with tests Tesh, i always wait til last min to buy them and end up spending a fortune, I’m really getting tempted now though I might even do one tonight!

OMG it’s vinegar I’m smelling the most!! Our DD vomited in our car a while ago and we couldn’t get rid of the smell. My OH read you should leave a bowl of vinegar in the car overnight so did that a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been driving in it since and not smelt anything but got in today and had to check if he’d put in another bowl without saying as it smelt so strong of vinegar!
Also, the toilet block scented thingy smells really overpowering today even though it’s beeb in there for a few weeks!

I remember it with my dd but think I was a bit further in to the TWW when it started. So it could totally be on my head!

Oh I’m so jealous you guys are testing!!! Excited to see both your tests later today if you can’t hold off Anababe!

OMG ABOUT THE VINEGAR! LOL! my dh made our ds fish fingers and chips for lunch today and I stole a chip of the plate and ate it. I was like ‘Eww why did you put vinegar on his chips today?!’ (Btw I hate vinegar on anything lol) and he’s like ‘I didn’t!’

This totally happened like over an hour ago and I’ve just read your messages now. Good sign? I’m still feeling out though my boobs are only slightly slightly sore and not as big but they’re just a bit itchy today (the fedex guy came to deliver a package and he took so long to get it out his van and here’s me standing there thinking all I wanna do is just scratch my boob!!! Lol) and I feel pretty much normal except for a little sleepy.

Yay Ana can’t wait to see your test!! I really doubt I’m going to see anything at 7dpo realistically but it makes me feel good to test lol.

Haha all about the vinegar today! I’m not a vinegar fan but when pregnant with dd one of the only things I could handle during the horrendous morning sickness was salt and vinegar crisps- although it was one specific brand!

So maybe all the vinegar things are a sign!! :lol:

Haha I did not expect to come back on to all this vinegar talk! That so funny, let’s hope it’s a good sign!

Morning!

Tesh I can see the shadow on that but this is why I don’t like to test too early I get so fed up of seeing these shadows! But I really think you have a good chance this time I can’t wait to see your tests over the weekend see how they progress. I’d be quite excited about the possible implantation, especially if the spotting at 5/6 dpo isn’t normal for you.

I’ve not had the best night sleep, I’m so tired this morning, I was awake at 1:30am with heartburn, took ages to get back to sleep. There was a time I only ever got heartburn during pregnancy but I have had it occasionally in the 2ww on previous cycles, just not usually woken up by it. Boobs still very sore I can’t even lie on my front in bed and I keep getting very sudden sharp headaches, you know like a stress headache, only lasts a few mins at a time.

Another quiet day today, I may pick up a test later to do in the morning, I just feel a bit silly symptom spotting and testing early knowing I’m only in with a small chance this cycle.
Anababe! I have a good feeling girl! Your symptoms sound almost exactly how mine began this time around. Heartburn, sore boobs, headaches, not sleeping well. I'm telling you girl! VERY PROMISING! How many dpo are you today and when do you plan to start testing? :)

Thanks Ana, def not getting my hopes up this cycle because all my symptoms seem to have disappeared today - typical after Ov progesterone symptoms and disappearing mid LP. The implantation spotting last two days 5dpo then nothing then 6dpo even less then just yellow ewcm now, but yellow creamy earlier lol. I’m really beginning to think it was just a secondary estrogen surge symptom even though that’s the first time I’ve ever had it- could be because of the soy or RLT.

Your symptoms sound verrry promising, as they say all it really takes is one right! The sore boobs I def remember starting around 6dpo it so my last pregnancy and by the time I was 12/13dpo they were excruciating. Fingers crossed for you, can’t wait to see your test Tom!
Tesh huni, don't give up! It's still super early for you for testing. I got a BFN literally until the night of 9dpo and even then it was very faint. I really think the line started to gain strength around 10-12dpo. you are 8dpo today, right? I still have a feeling it's your month. You have had such different symptoms this time around and they have been very positive ones! Keep your head up girly! I truly think between 5 and 8dpo, we start to give up because the symptoms canbe very spotty. You're definitely still in the game, so don't give up! I'm rooting that this is your month :)

Yay for symptoms Sweden. Sense of smell was first thing I noticed with my first pregnancy, was 12 years ago but I’ll never forget being at work and the coffee machine smell being so strong making me feel sick, I am a big coffee drinker but I couldn’t drink it right through that pregnancy and then with my youngest I was in the hospital restaurant, I’d had an appt for something and all I could smell was vinegar on everyone’s food haha

Your so organised with tests Tesh, i always wait til last min to buy them and end up spending a fortune, I’m really getting tempted now though I might even do one tonight!
This was one of my very first noticeable symptoms this time around. And same scent, coffee! LOL I love it, but every time I tried to make it or walk by it, it would make me feel queezy. I actually made the decision to give up caffeine with this pregnancy. I am drinking decaf which I know has a little bit of caffeine in it, but I am trying to ween myself completely away from my morning cup of joe.

Anababe! I have a good feeling girl! Your symptoms sound almost exactly how mine began this time around. Heartburn, sore boobs, headaches, not sleeping well. I'm telling you girl! VERY PROMISING! How many dpo are you today and when do you plan to start testing? :)

I’m either 8 or 9dpo, because of my issues with my thermometer I don’t know for certain, FF put me as CD10 but I’ve taken all my temps off there now as it was annoying me only having a few inaccurate temps and I’ve manually put CD11 as thats when I felt ov seemed most likely according to everything else. I’m going to test tonight I think. I’ll nip out soon and pick a couple up so I can do one tomorrow with fmu

I’m either 8 or 9dpo, because of my issues with my thermometer I don’t know for certain, FF put me as CD10 but I’ve taken all my temps off there now as it was annoying me only having a few inaccurate temps and I’ve manually put CD11 as thats when I felt ov seemed most likely according to everything else. I’m going to test tonight I think. I’ll nip out soon and pick a couple up so I can do one tomorrow with fmu
ahhhh~!! Get to testing girl! I am going to be stalking the page for your results! LOL

Hey ladies! Sorry been MIA. Literally spent 6 hours straight baking and organizing the candy buffet and getting bits and pieces ready for tomorrow. I am so finished, my lower back is killing me. Haven’t even tested yet I feel so pooped don’t know if I can even get up now to go to the loo lol

Thank you for all your encouragement and positive energy Faith :flower: it always just lifts my mood! Will keep updating with tests. I actually feel if it doesn’t happen this month that I will be disappointed for a bit and then move on to getting next cycle as best I can. I’ve also got assignments, exams, work and a special project I’m working on so there will be a lot to keep me occupied.

How is everyone else doing? Ana did you test yet? So excited to know!

Here’s a small bit of what I’ve been doing today

BC442B18-D739-41AA-94D4-8F7C35526097.jpeg

Tonight’s test bfn as predicted hehe.

Might only test again tomorrow evening now.

Oh my gosh, those treats are adorable!! I bet you are totally exhausted from baking!! I had to bake, mainly because of how long it takes lol

Yes Tesh, maybe wait 24-36 hours before testing again. I just think it might be too early. Remember, if you are, your HCG levels will be doubling every 48 hours!!

I hope the shower goes well this weekend! Your sis is sure going to love and appreciate you!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->