• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Wow tesh those treats look amazing!! What an awesome job!

Testing tomorrow evening sounds like a good plan seeing as your busy daytime so can keep your mind of testing a bit more! Fx you can hold off and not test in the morning.

Afm- little symptoms here and there. Boobs seem to be getting a bit fuller and nipples a bit sensitive, especially the right one. Had a wave of nausea earlier just before lunch and was hungry. I have lots of creamy CM, when I wipe it’s there which is not normally the case. But it might be the omega3. Today I’m feeling optimistic that it’s our month, so expecting I’ll wake tomorrow and feel out just in line with the TWW emotional tennis match!

Haven’t tested tonight, it’s just after midnight now and I’ve just got home from th hospital after a long few hours. My 2 yr old daughter fell from the top of the stairs tonight and couldn’t walk So took her A&E, she’s broken her foot :-( she’s been so brave bless her.

If I can get out tomorrow will try to pick a test up and update!

Thanks for your kind words ladies :flower:

I’m actually really excited for today, my sister is 6 years older than me and I know she was trying for a while, this is her first. And she’s having a little girl hehe. She really deserves this.

Ana omg... that’s terrible. A broken foot on an adult is excruciating enough I can’t imagine what that must feel Like for a little bub. I hope she heals up quickly!

So I know I said I wouldn’t test this morning, but dh and ds were still passed out and I was wide awake so I had time to kill. Lol. And they’re still knocked out.

At about 4mins I saw a line. A vvvvf line and it could have been the lighting but it had the faintest hint of pink. The last two tests I had to squint for minutes to try and make myself see something but this I noticed really quickly.

It’s not picking up as well on my camera phone so I’ve added the original plus a tweaked.

Now I’m def not getting my hopes up until I see progression so it is what it is for now.

First one is untweaked. Second one, tweaked.

84E91778-91C5-48EE-8EE0-599579111D01.jpeg 1755925A-7BBB-4EEF-919C-090F6FCFB6D6.jpeg

Tesh I’m totally seeing something in both!!!! No need to squint or anything. I really hope this is the start of your BFP!

Oh Anababe your poor daughter! I hope she’s doing ok and has a fast recovery.

I had the most insane temp jump on my chart this morning. I’ve been testing at 6 but woke at 7 today so might be why. But done that previous months and not had such a difference.

Ok so poas addict that I am I did another test after a two hour hold and the line is more noticeable irl. It seems to also show better in the pics ?

First one untweaked and second one tweaked

FD88862F-7AF8-4F58-A4AA-6E3DFD52E7CE.jpeg A97FF2C0-E045-49B5-8A1C-A298E14B06C8.jpeg

Sweden I do hope so but just going to be cautiously optimistic for now until I see something more convincing.

That’s a huge jump! I have noticed in all my cycles charting that the temps don’t make a huge difference with getting up an hour or two later and I’ve tested this out temping an hour before and an hour after and it’s about the same. I hope those temps keep flying high!!!

Ana can’t wait to see your test update!!

They are definitely there Tesh! I get the wanting clearer lines. Especially when you have had lines like this before! I totally think it could be the start of something!

Can’t wait to see your tests Ana!

Morning ladies!

Tesh omg I can def see those lines!!! I see them better on the second test but can still see something on all of them! Got everything crossed for you that this is the start of your BFP!

I’m so tired this morning and im full of a cold my nose is so snotty and blocked. I’m just going to get Evie up (my 2 yr old), get her comfortable on the sofa and wait for my partner to get up and watch her then I’ll nip out for a test. Won’t be fmu as I’ve already been this morning but will give it a go anyway! She’s been so brave I feel awful for even allowing them the opportunity to fall down the stairs im usually so on top of stuff like that but she was messing with the other kids while I was making dinner and just slipped, I heard her banging down the steps but by the time I’d run she landed at the bottom completely missing the bottom two steps she flew right across from the stairs into the shoe rack. I feel so horrible, I mean what must she have thought when she was falling like that :cry:She’s broke the base of her first metatarsal, the bigger bone that runs down from the big toe. She seems ok though she was still chatting away to everyone at hospital, think kids are much braver than us!

Anyway, Will update with test as soon as I’m back on in about an hour.

So I managed to do a test, it was very much a BFN. Not even a hint of a shadow. Which I expected to be fair.

Problem is I start to feel a little positive until I get my first BFN at 9/10dpo and I know then i know I’m out. I’ve always had a hint of something from 9dpo. I know there’s still a small chance but after 5 cycles of nothing when we bd on the right days.. I’m not holding out much hope when we only got one chance at it this month.

I’m not too upset as I didn’t expect it to happen this time. I’ll maybe wait til Monday now to test again.

Oh try not to feel ybad Anababe, it’s impossible to watch kids all the time! I feel like I’m a helicopter parent with DD always going “careful” and hovering over her to make sure she doesn’t hurt herself and she still does! It’s one of those things and kids get over things so quickly! Is she in a cast?

Sorry you got a BFN. It’s still early and you didn’t use FMU. Hopefully you can wait until Monday!

Feels like a progesterone bomb has gone off in my body today. Got a headache, feeling hot, my CP is the lowest it’s ever been, my skin is exploding, my nipples are not sore but shooting like pains occasionally and in my boobs too. I’m also a bit crampy in my back.

Feeling positive so far about this cycle!! Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Shame Ana I can imagine how awful you must feel, but kids will be kids and as much as we want to keep them safe always, things Luke this are bound to happen :hugs:

Sorry about the bfn :( but at least you’re in it with the right attitude. I hope mondays test brings better news.

Sweden it def sounds you’re on the progesterone express! Those symptoms are def of the hook. Sounds really really hopeful and promising. Hopefully Wednesday will get here soon so you can start testing!!!

I have had such an exhausting day, I am drained. Have been quite emotional today and it’s not Like me. My lower back pain was excruciating almost brought me to tears. Very heavy feeling in uterus and had hurtful pinching on the right side twice while sitting in the car with dh.

Did another test at 8pm and the line came up before 4mins this time. Still vvvvf and with this lighting in the pm even when I’m not looking at tests it hurts my eyes.

First one is untweaked, second one is tweaked. Not getting my hopes up but wishing for some progression tomorrow.

3630344D-9D42-4D25-B131-AAC01300332B.jpeg 92DE4F01-7BC4-4812-ACC5-57F24D17A20F.jpeg

I feel like I see it more in the untweaked one! It’s still a shadow and can’t see any colour just yet but really think this might be the start!

I can’t believe I’m 5dpo tomorrow! I can’t wait to start testing!

Fingers crossed for progression! The only thing that makes me hopeful is that I did one of these tests 6dpo just to break them in and two of the tests 7dpo and all 3 were bfn. Couldn’t really even see a shadow after minutes of looking. If the line is still there tomorrow morning I may try to get to the shops for a sensitive 15miu test. That’s the most sensitive we have readily available for now!

Thank can’t believe you are going to be 5dpo! I also can’t believe I am going to be 9dpo. This tww has started to gain some momentum lol

I am so exhausted. Oh, one more symptom today was wet creamy cm that actually made it to my underwear and left a wet patch - hasn’t happened all tww so far.

What sensitivity are these ones? 25?

Really hope you see some progression in the morning!!

These ones say they are 20miu.

The 15miu one is the same blue dye plus one I used at 10dpo with my son and the line came up quick and solid so thinking that if there is still a line on my cheapies in the morning it maybe worth getting a more sensitive test to check.

Definitely! If you’re getting shadows on these then hopefully they’ll pick up more. Do you have a picture of the bfn at 6dpo for me to compare to?

I don’t :( didn’t even bother taking a pic because it was just stark white.

I’m hoping tomorrow morning shows a little better

Here is 9dpo 6am test untweaked

Not sure if there’s progression or not. The lighting is horrible today as it’s raining today so had to use the bathroom light again. Note to self- I really need to get dh to change that light bulb!

I’m going to do a smu test today as well because for some reason my smu and beyond tests always seem more concentrated.

D39F991E-9536-49C3-BFCB-28AF54C28803.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->