• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

I’m not due til Friday. So still got everything crossed!

Tesh, I know it will be hard to allow yourself to feel positive. But I have a really good feeling for you, that last pink dye is so clear amd there’s definite progression. I can even see on the blue dye there is something there!

Thanks Sweden :flower: I hope so more than anything but I really hope that tomorrow the line has more progression...

I think I will feel better if I can get my hands on those 10miu’s! I may send dh again just now lol he did offer after all

This is the most a line has progressed since the last 3 months.

I’ve attached the 7dpo test for reference and on that I barely see a shadow still

7340EE47-F2C2-4B40-97E1-CCB9BCDC5B6A.jpeg

I’m not due til Friday. So still got everything crossed!

Tesh, I know it will be hard to allow yourself to feel positive. But I have a really good feeling for you, that last pink dye is so clear amd there’s definite progression. I can even see on the blue dye there is something there!
Thanks Ana :flower:

Trying to stay positive esp as that blue one is sooo faint.

Your symptoms are still so promising and you have got plenty of time still before AF is due. Not losing hope for you yet. When did you test positive with your other kids?

It’s definitely there though and your still early yet!

I’ve managed to get into my old FF account and get a couple of my old cycles up, it’s a bit different with them as I used to always ov a bit later than I do now and had slightly longer cycles. I didn’t temp on these cycles but as far as I can see I got my BFP from 10dpo. A lot of the symptoms are similar but then most of them are af symptoms anyway. On the first pic that was with one of my older boys so 10 yrs ago, I conceived him and my oldest via a donor so struggled with timing as only had one chance per cycle, which makes me feel a little more positive for only Bd once this time.

The second chart is my daughter who’s 8 now, she wasn’t actually planned I just remember putting all the info into FF after I got my BFP so I could keep a reminder of it.

Hard to believe I’ve been charting on FF for over 10 years! Lol

0E7CF96E-5397-4C4E-913E-E47801446119.png E26397F3-7428-4A98-A74D-F3E09F2A68AE.png

It’s definitely there though and your still early yet!

I’ve managed to get into my old FF account and get a couple of my old cycles up, it’s a bit different with them as I used to always ov a bit later than I do now and had slightly longer cycles. I didn’t temp on these cycles but as far as I can see I got my BFP from 10dpo. A lot of the symptoms are similar but then most of them are af symptoms anyway. On the first pic that was with one of my older boys so 10 yrs ago, I conceived him and my oldest via a donor so struggled with timing as only had one chance per cycle, which makes me feel a little more positive for only Bd once this time.

The second chart is my daughter who’s 8 now, she wasn’t actually planned I just remember putting all the info into FF after I got my BFP so I could keep a reminder of it.

Hard to believe I’ve been charting on FF for over 10 years! Lol

View attachment 1058473 View attachment 1058474

Ah it’s great that you’ve kept track of all of it, definitely helps to be able to look back on it now. And you’ve conceived twice in just one go that’s amazing!! There is definitely hope yet for this cycle.

Really hope you get to see something promising tomorrow :flower:

Tesh!!!!!!!! OMGOSH!!! I just did some backreading and oh my goodness girl, you are definitely getting the start of your BFP!!!!! I can see the lines without even having to squint in any of your pictures! Is today 9 or 10dpo?? You are going to start seeing some major progression in the next day or two. I am so excited for you!! I am going to say it now because I feel confident to do so, congratulations babe!! <3 Bump buddies finally! I told you I had a good feeling for you this cycle! <3 Eeeeek!

Sweden, any updates girl?! Ana, I am sorry to hear you think AF is on her way. How many dpo are today? Wondering if you still are in because your symptoms sure sounded very promising!

Thanks faith :flower:

I really want to wait for tomorrow (I’m 9dpo today) so I can see (hopefully) progression. But if I don’t I will be disappointed but I promised myself I won’t be upset because that’s the risk we take with testing early. I would love nothing than for all of us on here to join you super soon!!! Thanks for all your support and for always checking in :hugs:

I’m 10dpo but I have a 15 day LP so not due AF til next weekend.

Just a bit crampy today and back is hurting a lot. Boobs are sore but not as bad as they have been for past few days and cm has completely dried up. Very tired today though I fell asleep at 2pm whilst daughter was having her nap, so hoping that’s a good sign!

Tesh I agree with faith I think this is actually it for your BFP. Really excited to see progression!

So cool you have a record of TTC in FF for ten years Anababe! Also promising you conceived with one shot in previous cycles!

Tesh I’m right there with faith in thinking this is it! Really hope you see some progression! Did you send out DH to get the 10mui test?

Faith- no real updates. I’m 5dpo and will start testing at 8dpo! Feeling hopeful for this cycle!

Ok ladies last test for today because think I’m going mental. Just wanted to try a different brand 20miu to see if I would still get a faint line. Well I saw it within a minute, sorry lighting is so bad at night here. If this isn’t leading to a bfp then I don’t know what gives

Sweden no he didn’t go out to get them we called the store first to find out if they still do that particular test and they said it is discontinued. DH said the ones he saw at the first store had an expiry date of 01.01.2019. They have prob been sitting there for a while and haven’t been popular

Uh oh.., getting AF cramping now... hoping the witch stays away.

2461A97E-39F7-4F22-A414-E1717CF30628.jpeg

Tesh there is no way you can be getting consistent lines on different tests without this being something! I really think tomorrow will bring your BFP!

Tomorrow is going to be the day for sure!! Can't wait to see what kind of progression it brings! Yay for BFPs!! Ana and Sweden, I'm still rooting for you girls too! This thread is going to be moving itself to a bump thread soon! <3 I feel it! :) Hugs to you three!

Not good news this morning I’m afraid.

Here is fmu test 10dpo

There’s just a squinter. My fmu is never the best for testing but don’t want to use it as an excuse. It is what it is

I will see if I can get another blue one later

Other signs: wet creamy cm that made its way to my underwear, cervix high soft closed and tilted to the side, temp was highest today at 36.9C.

Will have to see what today brings. Boobs feel slightly less full but still a bit sore.

A4CEDCE2-D001-4B48-8874-2F4666DE0572.jpeg

Oh I was certain you’d have a proper line this morning! I can still see a slight line but it’s a bit lighter than the one yesterday but I’m guessing that’s because it’s fmu if you’re typically better later in the day!

Sounds like a plan to get another! I’d also be thinking of grabbing one of those expired 10mui ones just to see!

Your chatt looks awesome though, FF must be marking you as triphasic now?

I’m on the free edition of ff so don’t get any proper features.

Haha I was just about to tell dh we should go grab a couple of those expired ones lol!

I can only hope there is something but if there isn’t I will have to move on and wait for AF.

My chart is the most consistent with increasing temps it’s ever been, but I wonder if progesterone would do that in a non bfp cycle?

Well you have had progesterone in other cycles and had it ever looked like this? It totally looks like a BFP chart to me so far, especially compared to your last chart!

I know you’re right... it’s all really confusing... there is no doubting the lines on multiple tests yesterday.

Do you think hcg is having trouble making its way to my urine? Or maybe it’s dropping? I know only time will tell but it’s interesting to think about.

How are u feeling today? You’re just over halfway through your tww!!

If the lines weren’t anything then you totally need to try to do an online order of better tests as if it was mr I’d have been close to calling BFP if it was me and that’s not fair! I hope you get your hands on some of those expired sensitive tests!

I’m feeling optimistic still. I’m a bit constipated today and that happened around this time with DD. My CP is really low and pointy which also I had with DD although a bit later on. My CM is not much but beginning to show similarities to DD, where is a bit watery with white bits. But it was the tiniest bit so might be nothing. FF recalculated me to 3dpo today but I know that’s not right, I changed it to Fam defector and it put me back at 6dpo. My temp is down today compared to past days but I’ve had a bit of a sore throat so think I had a slight fever last couple of days maybe.

I’m sending dh to the shops now so should test after 10 that would give me a four hour hold.

Your cm def sounds good to me, and the other symptoms mimicking your cycle with your dd. I always find the FAM setting to be the most reliable on FF. Also the dip in temp could also be due to a secondary estrogen surge which can happen in bfp and non bfp cycles, and should go up again tomorrow. Your symptoms so far seem promising, have you had anymore cramping?

No not more cramping but definitely bloated and a more pressure/heavy feeling. With DD my chart went triphasic at 8dpo and FF told me that would be when I implanted. The night of 8dpo I got woken by cramping so guessing I’ll implant around the same time if I’m going to. The cramping then continued from that point on.As I said before though I’m certain my chart was ahead by one day so think it was actually 7dpo.

Excited to see the next test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"