• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Yeah Tesh I also thought I saw the number 2 line a bit! I can see it on the pink dye from the last tests and a very faint shadow on the blue. If these are all coming up within the time limit it’s got to be something, can’t all be evaps surely!

Awhh poor you Faith! I also struggled badly with it with DD and needed to get IV fluids a couple of times!
I found sorbet helped me a lot- lemon or mango! Weirdly carbonated water too. It’s so weird with morning sickness (a name I hate as it does not disappear at any point in the day) that you feel nauseous so don’t want to eat but then get nauseous because you’re hungry!
It’s a great sign though! Shows those hormones are getting stronger!
You couldn't have said it any better, so true! It literally haunts me all day and night until I go to bed, but the crazy part is if I eat, I feel better while I am eating and then for a short bit after until it starts back up. It's definitely a struggle making myself eat, but when I do, I am much happier. And oddly enough, as bad as acidic foods are for my heartburn right now, tomatoes, pickles, salsa, and guacamole are my gotos for snacking.

Ana and Sweden, I cant believe you both were hospitalized from it, I definitely feel awful complaining now as that has never happened to me with any of my pregnancies before. And crazy to believe, but I don't remember having much nausea with either of my boys. I had food aversions that would make me nauseous at times, but I'm definitely feeling the nausea this time around. Strong scents are really getting to me.

Tesh, it's possible your hcg levels just haven't quite doubled yet, which would make reason for the slow progression. Tomorrow or Wednesday I think you should see some better results! Don't you just love buying all these hpts? lol

I see it on both those last tests Tesh- id probably be saying BFP for that line with the purple lid! Let’s hope you see some progression tomorrow! I really don’t see how this can’t be the start with faint lines on different brands!

Faith I totally believe in getting worse sickness for girls- it can totally ring true for several of my family/friends pregnancies!

Faith I think I agree with feeling less nausea with boys, my morning sickness was just feeling nauseous and only ever threw up once the entire pregnancy. By 13-14 weeks it was gone completely.

Maybe you have a little pink bean in there!

Lol all these pregnancy tests will end up totalling a small fortune! But the faint lines are still coming so I guess it’s not in vain just yet? You’re right maybe hcg levels just aren’t high enough yet. With ds my levels were 168miu by around 12dpo! So it def increased very quick, from having a barely there line to a solid by 10dpo.

But I guess every pregnancy can be different. I think I’m more afraid it’s a failed implantation or chemical. But if it is at least I know I wasn’t just seeing things you know?

Really hoping tomorrow brings clarity

Fx for today’s test Tesh!!

I decided not to test and will wait until tomorrow! I have a busy day so won’t think about it so thought better to wait until 8dpo!

Thanks Sweden!

I decided not to have my morning wee and hold it until later. I figure that will be a combo of fmu and smu :haha: don’t know about my reasoning but I had a temp dip this morning, my hips are achey, lower backache and slight af cramps feel like she’s on her way honestly so won’t be too sad about bfn today if it is.

I think waiting it out until 8 dpo is a great idea. 7dpo is only going to make you wonder unnecessarily, so if u can hold out definitely do. Lol me, I have no will power lol.cant wait to see what tomorrow brings! I’m pretty sure there is going to be a temp rise for you!

Ladies.., I don’t know if this is my bfp or not!

Still in a bit of limbo!

First pic untweaked taken at 1 min! Definite pink

Second pic taken at 4 mins but I tilted the rest and the dye ran a bit and I think it’s pretty much stuck like that

Is it wishful thinking?? Trust me to get stuck now with a dye run test!! Aaaahhh!!

57F34782-6092-4EE3-A86E-D4698C63982D.jpeg 9AB36756-C33E-4F1E-B9C3-69BE29E99010.jpeg

OMG Tesh this is crazy!! There are def lines in all three! Buutttt isn’t that weird that you’re getting a line at 3 but not a stronger one at 1?

Oh no what a shame Tesh! Typical for that to happen! Do you have another one? I’m thinking this is your BFP, although I’m not sure about them tests I’ve never seen them before, but looks like maybe the lines are in the wrong place? I really hope this is it for you xx

Well done for holding off one more day Sweden, excited to see your test tomorrow!

I’ve not tested yet, got fracture clinic with Evie this morning so I’ll try do a 4 hour hold and test when I’m back. 12dpo today so if nothing shows on a frer I will try wait for AF then.

I read the test leaflet again and it says that all the lines are 10mIU lines not 25 and 50 like I thought. And that it will pick up on all lines if there’s enough hcg?? I honestly don’t know how it makes sense to be a conception indicator. I think I’m going to wait until later this evening or tomorrow to test with a different test...

Dh is being a complete ass and is saying I’m clutching at straws. Maybe I’m just gonna wait it out...

Ok that makes me much more hopeful for you then as it seems like it could be progression. Like the first time you did it there was only under 1, and now under all 3?

This is torture!!

Men can be weird with this. My oh gets so stressed if I come to him with maybe lines that I only tell him when it’s definite! I also like the idea of fun little announcements for him!

Have you decided if you’ll test again Tesh?

I finished work early and thinking I might test...... ughhhh. I told myself I’d wait until at least 8dpo. Buttttt the tests are there and supersensitive. I figure also good to start early so you can compare lines if you get any later..,

Hey Sweden, I think my dh may be right... I’m probably just clutching at straws.

I’ve decided to just wait until AF which should show signs by end of tomorrow and should be here on Thursday. If by Friday it doesn’t arrive I’ll test.

I feel so done with tests lol

I think if you would like to see progression def start today. If you get something faint by tomorrow at least then you will have something to compare it to!

Sooooo excited to see these tests eeekk!!! So tired of seeing my dud tests lol!

Last edited:
I asked my dh this time around if he would like to be apart of the testing or would he prefer a surprise like with ds and he was so excited to be apart of it that I included him from 9dpo when there was a bit of hope.

I think men are just big babies. And we think WE can’t deal with the stress! The worst that can happen is no pregnancy, and you get another month to try. As much as I know we all wan this more than anything that we become crazy, I also know that we are just as good when it comes to sucking it up and moving on.

Maybe it’s because we see more bfns than them that we’re used to it. It is emotionally draining though I won’t lie- but I know what I’m in for when I start testing so early.

I think I’ve just accepted that af will come now so I think I’m ok with that, a little disappointed (I think more so because I’ve spent so much on tests booo) but once af is here it’s like my mind and emotions just reset lol. Prob the hormones!!!

I don’t think you’re clutching at straws! You definitely had lines and on several tests. These were not just shadow lines on ICs. They were lines. I do think as AF is so close maybe waiting it out is best as you’re getting lines but still a bit confusing ones! You need to get better tests in SA!

Im going to test. I feel different today. Boobs feel fuller and a tad sore. Getting back ache and a tinge of nausea. Just trying to hold as long as I can but will get DD from daycare in an hour so want to test before then.

Haha we absolutely need better tests in SA I completely agree!

Yay I’m going to be logging on and off here checking for your test lol

Ok we should probably rename this the weird test thread! Honestly the weirdest test I’ve ever taken. The case, including the window is yellow. Anyway it’s a BFN as expected!
I’ve added a pic in the case and one where I broke it out!

A542481B-0DF8-4381-BA5A-D668A4B8AA77.jpeg 9BB94FDC-EB8C-4DEA-B72E-E8D4A32C76C8.jpeg

Lol definitely a weird test for sure. Why in heavens is the test window yellow?! :dohh:

I would have broken it out too! I tell you what... I’ve got such bad line eye after all my testing that I actually see the shadow line on that test!

Are these the 5miu ones? Well at least you can test for progression. From here onwards. What time will you test tomorrow? Do u feel good getting to pee on a stick hehe it is satisfying isn’t it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->