Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Yes they are the 5mui ones! Yes it was soooooo nice to pee on a stick and let out my bladder!

I start to see a shadow if I look too long but pretty certain there is nothing! So at least I have a comparison test now. Got three more of them to give a go and then some FRERS for a bit later!

Yay!! I can’t wait to see more tests tomorrow!!! I really hope you’ve got another little soy baby in there xx

Sweden I can also see a slight shadow but like you I think I just imagine them when I look for too long. Excited for tomorrow’s test hope it shows some progression!

I tested today, well I’ve tested twice once with smu then because I thought I saw something within the first couple of mins I held for 4 hours and did another. I think they are both BFN and I was just seeing things as I can’t really pick it up on the photos at all. I’ve got one more for tomorrow fmu then I’ll wait for AF.

First two pics are this mornings at 9:30am and second two are this afternoon 1:40pm.

BA3117E9-254B-4C8E-A5A3-732A7C153789.png EABB592A-921D-48A0-B89D-3934A5DA245A.jpeg 5E6CDE11-813D-4393-8B6B-763E58972BD4.png 2AE9B45C-27EA-462E-90FF-049369567751.jpeg

Ana I can’t see anything in the first test but it could be because of the angle. I can def are a vvvvf line on the second test without the inversion!

I hope this is the start of something! Really hope your test tomorrow shows some progression xx

I feel maybe I can see something on the inversion! Just a veryyyy faint tinge of lightness where the line should be!! Fx for tomorrow!

Yeah they are slightly more noticeable in real life but certain they are just evaps. Here they are out of the case (I know not supposed to do that but think we all have at some point! Haha). Frer are a nightmare for evaps not sure why they are supposed to be the best test out there lol will see what tomorrow brings.

I’ve been having these sharp shooting cramps for a couple days now so hoped it meant something but perhaps not!

7F02A928-486A-49FB-A931-D2FEDCAADAAD.png

Def seeing the line on the top one! Was that fmu or smu?

I’m really crampy today both in my back and my front. Like short sharp pains. not sure it’s good though as had this last cycle too, although a bit later...

That top one was fmu but i had been toilet in the night so I guess technically smu the other one is this afternoon after 3 hour hold.

I’m having the same cramps Sweden, hoping it’s a good sign!

So dh showed up with some tests I think he felt bad for earlier lol

11dpo 6pm test bfn

I’m not sure what was up with the other tests, and different brands as well but I’m pretty sure I’m out.

I also feel like af is on her way and I’m pretty sure she will be right on time. So he was right after all!

What an insane tww this has been for me!

Let AF get here soon!!! I’m going to binge on wine lol!

4BD7BA82-F501-4AB7-941A-16B7AEAE9E9B.jpeg

I can’t believe you had all those lines and now nothing! I was certain it was your BFP!

Fx your AF doesn’t show and it’s just a shitty test!

Just done another test just a cheap one, I do so well then get to 12dpo and go crazy. Third test today lol a faint line came up within 4 mins, I have tweaked the pic slightly because the lighting is so bad at this time I have to use the flash on my phone. But I’m sure I’m not imaging this one lol

15A4D679-756B-494D-B24B-477E66559208.jpeg

Yeah it’s really pink but I can’t get it properly on the camera the flash just takes over the photo lol will test tomorrow with fmu I can get better lighting near the window then haha fingers crossed!

Dang Tesh! I totally thought this was your month with all those lines. Sorry huni! Praying AF stays away from all of you!!

So excited to see your test in the morning Anababe!

Ana definitely seeing that line! Fx for the morning test!! Xx

Dang Tesh! I totally thought this was your month with all those lines. Sorry huni! Praying AF stays away from all of you!!

Ah thanks hun, I also thought so for a little while! But it’s ok I’ve accepted it and am ready for the next cycle. Getting more af type cramps and backache now so af should be here by Thursday I think

BFN this morning again. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised as only 8dpo according to FF but my gut is leaning nearer 7.

I’ll test again tonight.

Was really hoping I’d get one today as found out 2 years ago today with my DD!!

E8F52FDB-A95E-4774-A3A0-59B67D6D2C82.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"