Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

yeah pretty nervous about it! Had my beta test done this afternoon, I doubt I will get a call tonight considering the clinic is now closed for the day, but hope to have some numbers and confirmation in the morning!!

Yes it stopped mine!! So hoping it was a good sign. I’m definitely feeling the soy anyway. My boobs are a bit sore today, hot flushes and headaches. Iamalso getting twinges. I didn’t have this last time though!i only got lots of twinges around O!

Oh I am realllllyyyy hoping this is our month girls! I am really really wanting a little bean brewing for this year! Fx for our Christmas presents!

Ok so the cramps started up full force this afternoon. Thought I was near the end but flow started up really heavy again with quite a few clots (sorry if tmi). Not sure if that’s good or bad!

I’ve had my second dose today and haven’t had cramps since taking it yesterday and also a very light flow today so far. No other symptoms, no headaches, no nausea... :(

Beginning to feel it’s not working because I remember the soy isoflavones gave me those symptoms the last time I took them when trying for ds

The only thing I feel is hungry! Lol

Anababe how are u going? Did u start your soy yet?

I'm having a lot of cramps with this af and very heavy. I haven't been able to pick any soy up today I've been so busy, they didn't have any where I went for my shopping so I might have to order some from Amazon for delivery tomorrow, that will mean I'm doing days 3-7 but hoping that should be ok!

My friend has found out shes pregnant today, I was really shocked when she sent me a pic of the test, I love her to bits and hope everything goes perfect for her, but i have to admit i cried my eyes out at home with my partner. I know it's so wrong to be jealous shes my friend and I love all her children, but shes only just said a couple of weeks ago her and her new partner were starting to NTNP. Has never tracked her cycle doesn't know when she ovulated etc it's just happened. I'm trying so hard to make my body co operate with me! Anyway, I am really happy for her, I'm just feeling sorry for myself!

Really hope this is the month for us all! I'm putting everything into this cycle it's our 6th cycle so fingers crossed we get our Rainbow soon <3

I didn’t have any symptoms with the soy when I took them for my DD! I just remember feeling O pains for the first time. So I’d say it doesn’t mean they’re not working. I’m taking exactly the same brand this time so not sure why I’m getting such strong symptoms. I did start lower and work my way up a bit more so might be why....

Oh Anababe I’m sorry! I know I feel the same when I hear news, you’re happy for them but sad that you don’t have the same news to share....
I have a complex thing going on with a friend who’s ending an unexpected pregnancy. And whilst I totally support her decision as she’s not in the right place, I can’t help being jealous that one time, with protection ended in pregnancy which she doesn’t want whilst I’m trying my arse off to have the same “problem” to no avail.

Hope you get your soy tomorrow and we all get our soy BFPs!!!

Nothing like the doctor's office making you nervous. I have to go have my beta levels tested again on Friday. They were at 35 from yesterday's test, which nurse said is normal for 3-4 weeks in pregnancy, but he wants to see them double by Friday before he will schedule my first appointment. She said I caught my BFP right at the date of my missed period and that that is normal. I was just hoping for more exciting news. Tired of having my blood drawn this week. This will be the third time. Ugh!

Ahhh blood drawn three times already! That’s the stuff nightmares are made of for me!
But it must be nice to have the checks to know things are going in the right direction. Here we don’t have any checks until 12 weeks and that’s new it used to be the 19week scan! With my DD we paid for extra ones as I was terrified.

Aahh sorry you have to have so many blood faith.. I'd hate that! Got everything crossed that your levels look good on Friday xx

Can anyone help with dosage of these tablets that have arrived. I might be being stupid but I dont understand it at all.. it says 400mg but at the bottom it says 40mg of isoflavones. On the back it says it contains 400mg per capsule then it says each capsule is 40% soya isoflavones. so is each tablet 40mg or 400mg :?

Screenshot_20190313-125301_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190313-125249_Gallery.jpg

Faith keeping you in my thoughts I’m sure all results will come back fine on Friday lovey xx

Sweden my headaches started today with slight nausea, and a few twinges in ovaries. Hoping it’s working!! I’m a bit skeptical because the isoflavones are mostly from red clover. And only some from soy. It definitely could be because you are taking a different / higher dosage that you are experiencing more effects.

Ana those tablets look great! Wish we got them here haha. Do there are 40mg of isoflavones per tablet, so if you take 5 that will be a max dose of 200mg. If you’re starting at 120mg then you just need 3.

Ok thankyou Tesh. I was getting worried I'd got the wrong ones! That's great I'll start them tonight :)

Exciting your getting started today Anababe!

I have my last day tomorrow (CD6) and then wait a few days before I start on grapefruit juice and start OPKs! The positive side to soy is it seems to make the O wait feel shorter as I feel I’m already “trying” as I’m being proactive if that makes sense!

Just hoping I O a bit earlier so the waits a bit less!

Okkkkkkk so I took my last soy today CD6. I ovulated CD20 last cycle, and CD20 on my last soy cycle (down from CD25). But I have EWCM today!!!! What the..?? Do you think there is a chance I could O this early? I havent started my OPKs yet, planned to start CD10 but guess ill start tomorrow morning....

Im stressing now about timing!! If I get OH to start now and then I don’t O until CD20, we will be at it for 14 days and he’ll be exhausted!!

Last edited:
Hmmm... I don’t think you will O extremely early than the norm. In my bfp cycle on soy I remember having ewcm from cd5-6 and then from cd9 onwards.

I’ve attached my chart.

I think the extra estrogen makes you see fertile cm sooner! But maybe start opks from cd8 just in case? Or if you feel you are very close to O you can start today and see how strong the test line is?

I’m going to be using manual opks this cycle so hope I catch my surge. Was planning on starting cd10.

Also my period was only 3 days with zero spotting after. Cd 4 and today cd5 nothing. I usually have a little spotting to signal the end of AF. I really wonder if the isoflavones I’m taking are working - still getting headaches and slight nausea (which I never got on the other supplement) and feeling extra hungry during the day lol. Oh and can’t go to the loo sorry for tmi. And got a pimple on my forehead bleh.

I need to check my cm and cp just now to see what the situation is atm lol.

Today is my second last dose of soy, tomorrow will be my last. And then ill start about 1000mg a day of omega 3 and rooibos tea.

I may also take bromelian supps after ovulation to help with implantation (hopefully if there is a little bean there to implant) I sooooo badly want a Sagittarian baby!!!! What a wonderful Xmas gift

So I just went to the loo and wiped. I had the stretchiest amount of ewcm with a slight brown tinge to it (sorry if tmi)!

It must have stretched about over 8cm. I got this type of spotting/ewcm on cd5 of my soy bfp cycle too. Makes me excited because I feel like these isoflavones are working yay.

I would say seeing fertile cm this early is a very good sign. It means that there is def an increase in estrogen and fsh. So hopefully our ovaries are growing is a nice big healthy egg!!

Ok good! I checked my CP and definitely not in O position. So thinking it’s not happening right now. I ordered another CB advanced ovulation (I’m crazy as they are so freaking expensive) so I can start testing from tomorrow morning to be safe. It means I can also start testing twice a day when I get a smiley!

Sounds like these isoflavones are working for us both so far!!

Yes I’ll be eating pineapple and eating Brazil nuts once I O. I’m determined this will be our month!

Sweden, I wouldn't have thought you would be ovulating this early if it's only CD6 but you can have fertile cm for up to a week before ov and especially if the soy is helping with that, so maybe your body is getting ready for it. I'd def start the opks a bit earlier just incase.

Yay Tesh for good ewcm.. so glad the soy seems to be working!

Ok so I started the soy last night I just took 80mg for my first dose I'll do 120 tonight, I've woke up today with awful nausea I feel so sick, will this be the soy? My stomach is not happy at all today.

I'm also a little concerned that my pre ov temps are so high still, they haven't dropped below last cycles coverline once. I cant even say it's the soy as I only started that last night before bed. Will see if it settles once AF has finished.

My partner is a little annoyed I've started the soy, he said it's not natural to manipulate my cycle and I should stop being so impatient and wait til my body is ready itself. I know he means well but he just doesn't understand. Hes not as keen as I am for another, hes only 25, and obviously is on board with us trying but wouldn't bother him if it took another 3 years. I just dont want to be ttc too late I'm 34 this year and it's getting more difficult to carry, I'm not as energetic as i was in my 20s with the others lol

Going to have some lunch now and hope it helps with this nausea!

I feel like I'm missing out here, all this omega 3, pineapple, nuts, tea.. lol can you please explain what the benefits are for these, sorry to be a pain! I just want to try everything I can this cycle to help and if theres more I could be doing I'll give it a go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->