Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

:pink: is what i predict for you so get working on that, that means lots of :sex: before OV and then none after two days before ov i think you will have to google it to be sure for a girl but thats what i think you will have xxx

aww thanks emmy you too im sure the tests will get darker over the next few days so keep us posted hun xx :friends: xx

will do hun ... I'm proper achey in my lower tummy and got lovely blue veins all over my bbs :rofl:

i just want a baby:),no matter it is gal or boy:)...ya but i have heard that X carrying sperms survives for long time thn male,lets hope for the best

will do hun ... I'm proper achey in my lower tummy and got lovely blue veins all over my bbs :rofl:

see now im achy low down and have a realy good headache and am really tired but i have no more blue veins than normal at the moment but my nipps are a little darker pink more a reddy pink so mayb thats good

see now im achy low down and have a realy good headache and am really tired but i have no more blue veins than normal at the moment but my nipps are a little darker pink more a reddy pink so mayb thats god

ahannn dat sounds good n promising:happydance:

well weds will tell as i will be cd29 by then and way way past af day by that time too

All da best trying to cope.i hope we get our bfp this month

Oh me too. Long two ahead. And I will have a major stressful day at work on the thirteenth which would prob be implantation day. Rage.

oooh pink mum :winkwink: go little :spermy:

:shrug: dunno whats going on with my cycle :shrug: :cry: i dont think we have had enough :sex: to make any possible Ov count :dohh:

thanx...but i think it not gonna happen this cycle, prob cause i want it too bad :cry:

this was my second cycle taking soy (even tho I messed it up this month)
I only took it like 2 days because I kept forgetting so i think it was like days 4 and 6 and 150mg
I have very long and irregular cycles and last cycle the soy brought my cycle down by a week and this cycle I o'd for sure 100% on cd 20-22 which was amazing, now I think I might be pregnant
Thank god for soy and vacation
After 2 years NTNP and 7 month TTC with PCOS and 2 surgery's, 2 chemicals, maybe soy finally did it!!!
you can check my thread on the prego tests section and see a possible line
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-update-56-fmu-64-just-cant-resist-lol-7.html
Good Luck Girls!!!! :dust: :dust:

:hugs:comeon dandybrush dun loose hope ull ovulate soon and will get ur bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"