Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

this was my second cycle taking soy (even tho I messed it up this month)
I only took it like 2 days because I kept forgetting so i think it was like days 4 and 6 and 150mg
I have very long and irregular cycles and last cycle the soy brought my cycle down by a week and this cycle I o'd for sure 100% on cd 20-22 which was amazing, now I think I might be pregnant
Thank god for soy and vacation
After 2 years NTNP and 7 month TTC with PCOS and 2 surgery's, 2 chemicals, maybe soy finally did it!!!
you can check my thread on the prego tests section and see a possible line
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-update-56-fmu-64-just-cant-resist-lol-7.html
Good Luck Girls!!!! :dust: :dust:

congrats i can c 2 lines in the 3rd image

I only took it like 2 days because I kept forgetting so i think it was like days 4 and 6 and 150mg
I have very long and irregular cycles and last cycle the soy brought my cycle down by a week and this cycle I o'd for sure 100% on cd 20-22 which was amazing, now I think I might be pregnant
After 2 years NTNP and 7 month TTC with PCOS and 2 surgery's, 2 chemicals, maybe soy finally did it!!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-update-56-fmu-64-just-cant-resist-lol-7.html

i saw a line congrats :happydance:

Hi tryforbaby2,

I'm not sure what to do to be honest, i am very scared to do another test as the two i did before , ok they were early but i could resist as i had itchy boobs and not sore boobs from OV and still have they are not really sore still just bigger and a bit swollen so that why i did them and they were both negs so im not sure what to do x

Oh I see. Well Thank Goodness Poppy is sending her 'unused' lucky hpts!!! How sweet of her! When i got my bfp in May I sent the rest of my softcups to a bnb friend!

I'm out AF got me last night :(
Think I'll give Soy another shot this cycle but adjust my dose slightly. Think I might have taken too much as I had some ovulation bleeding.

Last cycle I took CD3&4-120mg CD5-7-160mg

Thinking of taking CD3-5-120mg CD6&7-160mg

What do you ladies think?

Xxx

:hugs:

I only used 100mg of soy CD3-CD7 and my ovulation was moved up 4-5 days!

I think yesterday's test is slightly darker ...

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/opks4thand5thdec-1.jpg

If you are taking these opks after ovulation, then they are supposed to look like that. I hope I am not being the party pooper in here, but we all have traces of LH in our system and our levels change daily and at different times of the day. If you go to peeonastick.com and look for opk's as hpt's you'll see somepics and get some good advice.

Good Luck!!!! :hi:

i did my op just a min ago n got my smiley face,its cd18 today,i normally ovulte on cd 17 this time it will b on cd 19, hope to catch the eggy:happydance:

:wohoo: I love the :) face!

I hope this is it for you!!!!!

Hello ladies and congrats to all the :bfp:s! Well today is CD 26 for me and lately my cycles have been 32 days. For about a week now I have had sore and itchy nipples which I have never had before because usually I just get really sore boobs. Other than the sore and itchy nipples I have not had any other symptoms. Of course after so many years of trying without any success I don't think I am pregnant but I think AF will come earlier and maybe make my cycles shorter. Either way I will have soy to thank :thumbup: Good luck ladies and :dust:

so far the soy hasnt shortened my cycle :shrug: maybe i didnt take enough :cry:

i took cd 4-8 and i took 80mg on 4-6 and 120 mg on 7, 8 :shrug: i think im stressing too much so im not gonna Ov till i destress, i need to stop thinking about it :dohh: like thats gonna happen

Ugh I know how you feel Dandy...its so hard not to think about it or stress about it. I took it CD3-6 and 160 mgs...

yeah i might up mine next time :dohh: but i actually believe atm that my stress is stopping me from Oving :shrug:

It could be Dandy and I'm sure everyone would tell you not to stress or think about it too much but I know how hard it is not to. Maybe you can do something that will help keep your mind off it or something that will help you relieve your stress. I walk 2 miles everyday and it seems to help me so maybe you can try going for a walk or the gym or whatever you think would help you. :hugs:

Ladies, Soy-Iso brought my OPK+ date forward by 10 days!!!!
I avg a OPK+ on CD26. It's CD16 and I just got my LH surge +

woooohooooooooo

I've been TTC for 3 cycles and this is my first cycle with Soy-Iso!
I took 120 mg on CD5-7, 160 mg on CD8-9.

Can I jump in?? I'm new here :)

I am so excited that so many others are trying soy, it seems like there have been a lot of :bfp:'s! I am actually in the 2ww after trying it for the first time. I took 120mg CD 3-7. The only side effects I noticed were some cramping and it made me ovulate like 3 days sooner- super dark opk line. So, so far so good!

I got a peak on my monitor today so looks I'm ov'ing now, too. A bunch of us in the 2ww at the same time!!

Dandy, if you've BD'ed enough to cover, I think you're still in it no matter when you ovulted. Also, remember you're only CD21 so even if you haven'ted ov'ed it could be coming really soon. I ovulated CD23 my first soy cycle. :hugs:

I know this question has been asked a couple of times, but I do not wish to review 51 pages to find the answer. lol. So, I am going to ask again.

How long after you finish SOY might you ovulate? I finished 4 days ago. I ask because I have been having some cramping today and was wondering if this might be the reason why. Thank you.

I know this question has been asked a couple of times, but I do not wish to review 51 pages to find the answer. lol. So, I am going to ask again.

How long after you finish SOY might you ovulate? I finished 4 days ago. I ask because I have been having some cramping today and was wondering if this might be the reason why. Thank you.

I think you should O 7-10 days after your last dose of Soy

That would be so great! Thank you very much for answering so quickly! :)

ok thanx allie i hope its still on its way then :thumbup:

vanessa - yes walking my dog for about 5kms a day really destresses me, i've been slack and not walking maybe thats why my stress has gone up :shrug: but ill make sure to try to do it every day and keep my stress down

lots of :dust: allie, go catch that eggie

Hopefully someone can help, I am on cd 8 normally I have hights on cbfm by now, but still nothing? Anyone else have this?

Liz legend so happy for u getting ov early, sounds really promising! Xx

quick update ... my opks are ever so slightly darker today, even though there wasn't much ink in the test for some reason :happydance:

I'm defo getting a frer for while we're in London if it carries on like this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->