Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I've binned all my tests ... I have a bad habit of unless they're in the bin I go back to them and study them over and over again :blush:

lemme try something else ... brb lol

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/opkswithouttestpackets.jpg

the top test is the one from yesterday, and the bottom one is the one I've just done ... though I seem to have taken today's at a bit of an angle lol

they seem to be stuck at that sort of shade :wacko:

:dohh: I can't help but get my hopes up

oooh Emmy thats better i can see the lines now Congrats hun xxxx

I don't know whether to get excited or not ... :dohh:

My heart is telling me to believe in it, to just have a bit of hope as I might have been lucky, but my head is telling me to be a bit more cautious, just to wait it out a few more days as they're not what you'd call a positive opk ... I've somehow got to sneak a frer past Chris while we're in London :blush:

Uwais~

My cycles shortened as well so I think it really helped with that! Take the best approach that works for you. I also tweeked my dosages to find the right combination for me. I hope we are all successful as well!

Safe travels...:hugs:

D~

I know, first time I used Soy - nothing much happened as my cycle was still long. Maybe because I started at low dose - 120mg (Day3-7). Then 2nd cycle I took it higher ending with 180mg (Day2-6). That helped my cycle (35 days). Then,I got sick & had a break from Soy. I will take Soy tonight (Day3-7) but not in the hope for TTC plan, just to make my cycle regular. Hey, who knows? :shrug: :haha:
Dyme, I hope you would have better luck than me :hugs:

I've never heard of Soy delaying a cycle but like Clomid it may not have an effect on all women. It could also be your dosage and the amount of Soy in the brand you have. I am in the US and mine came from Wal-Mart the brand they carry has 40mg of actual Soy Isoflavines and not mixed in with any other ingredient which lessens the dosage. Some brands only have low dosage of actual Soy mixed in with another ingredient, so they brand of Soy plays a big part in dosage. Read your label and see how much of the Soy you are taking is actual Soy. If you can't determine from that contanct the maker and inquire of the actual Soy content.

It has helped me regulate my cycles because my cycles are now back to 26 -28 days instead of the 48 days they were. Before Soy my hormomes were all over the place:wacko:.

It may not work for everyone but if you get the right dosage it may be exactly what you need to obtain the results you are seeking!:happydance:

i did my op just a min ago n got my smiley face,its cd18 today,i normally ovulte on cd 17 this time it will b on cd 19, hope to catch the eggy:happydance:

Good luck pink mum :happydance: get as much :spermy: in now before eggy comes :thumbup:

thanx emmy n poppy,i hope to catch it,but my preseedd:(

thanx inkdchicknow plz pray for me to getmy bfp this month

i will pray as hard for you as i know you will for me this month too i am now 3 days late with some cramping pains down my legs as tho i am about to start my period but there is only white/clear discharge and my boobs are so itchy but i wish al the very best hun when are you testing x

lemme ovulate first lolzzz,most probably on 18th of dec but m sure ill test before that,...u ll get ur bfp soon,m sure,n the signs sounds good,u r defntly preggo.so all the vey best to u inkdchick

aww thank you hun i wish that i could take your diagnosis as true, and then i could relax and just let it just grow and go to full term lol .
I wish you all the best with your OV hun and am sure that you will be getting your positive this month xx:friends:

oo so you think it will be a boy, now thats incredible as my hubby's family have no girls at all they have all had boys - creepy . but i do have my girls from my previous marriage lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->