Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

hi ill ovulate today its cd19,yesterday i got my smiley face n still its there that means i have not ovulated yet,n will ov with in next few hours,n i finally got my preseed notification now will go to pick it from the post office,but on the other hand my husband is so busyyy,i dun know wther vll make it today or not,he says he is very bzy till 11,what should i do now

I should think tomorrow would be ok too ... but if you can persuade your fella otherwise :winkwink:

Hi ladies

I wont be taking Soy this month afterall, I just got my BFP on a Clearblue digital :)

Im still spotting :( but i dont have any pain

Midwife is phoning me this afternoon

Im still in shock!!!

xxx

Hi ladies

I wont be taking Soy this month afterall, I just got my BFP on a Clearblue digital :)

Im still in shock!!!

xxx

I knew it, congratz sweetie :yipee::yipee::headspin::bfp::rain:

I took soy CD5-9 this cycle and it moved my cycle from CD18 to CD29 by which time we'd stopped :sex: every other day as my temps showed I might have OV'd on CD18 as normal and I was pretty fed up and expecting AF! I did get a much stronger temp shift on CD29, sooo annoyed that we totally missed the egg after all our efforts earlier in the month!

Expecting AF in the next day or two and not sure if I should take soy again, the temp shift makes me think it did make me ovulate harder but I'm not sure I can deal with 42 day cycles compared to my usual 29 day ones. Maybe I should take it CD2-6 or something?

Hi ladies

Im still in shock!!!

xxx

:wohoo:

congrats hunni x x

i hope we can make it today or tomorrow,how r u emmy

I'm doing ok hun ... kinda excited for Friday to be honest ... I can't wait to get away for a few days ...

Am still really achey in my lower tum, still getting lines on my opks too ... I think if my test would have had enough ink in it this morning, there would have been a darker line than yesterday, I must seem so crazy using the last of my opks as hpts lol :blush:

it will get darker soon n that time it will have enough ink to make it dark:),just wait n watch i wish u all the best

thanks hun :hugs:

would be amazing if I got a bfp while we're down in London [-o<

Though I do keep telling myself not to get too excited just in case it doesn't happen :blush:

Hi ladies

Im still in shock!!!

xxx

CONGRATULATIONS Beth :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well, the dull ache seems to have vanished this morning, but I did feel terribly sick when I was driving OH to work. Has soy made anyone else nauseous, or could it be something else and nothing to do with the soy?

Hope everyone is OK today :flower:

congrats on the BFPs and can i ask what dosage you took and what days please :) i took day 2 160mg day 3 160mg day 4 200mg day 5 200mg and day 6 200mg :) xx

Hello ladies

I did read the first few pages of this thread, but I'm afraid I still have some questions and wondered if any of you knew the answers?

1) Can you take Soy if you have very regular, clockwork normal-length cycles?

2) When exactly should you start taking Soy and at what dosage?

3) Is it likely to mess a usually regular cycle up?

Sorry for the questions, but we're on cycle 5 now of TTC at all the right times and I've been doing some research on various things that I haven't tried yet to see if we can get that elusive :bfp:

If you have any experience/advice/answers to my questions I'd be really grateful to hear it.

Thanks, ladies!

Hello ladies

I did read the first few pages of this thread, but I'm afraid I still have some questions and wondered if any of you knew the answers?

1) Can you take Soy if you have very regular, clockwork normal-length cycles?

2) When exactly should you start taking Soy and at what dosage?

3) Is it likely to mess a usually regular cycle up?

Sorry for the questions, but we're on cycle 5 now of TTC at all the right times and I've been doing some research on various things that I haven't tried yet to see if we can get that elusive :bfp:

If you have any experience/advice/answers to my questions I'd be really grateful to hear it.

Thanks, ladies!

hi i have a regular cycle well every 26 to 28 days and this is my 2nd month of taking it first month i took it days 3 4 5 6 7 and 160 mg but this month i took it day 2 3 4 5 6 and i took 16omg for the first 2 days then the other 3 i took 200mg
you take soy like the same days you would take clomid and never go over 200mg
also it didnt mess with my cycle it just made me ovulate stronger :) hope that helps xx

I had regular cycles of 28 days & to best of my knowledge ovulated every month, just thought id give it a go and was lucky cos it worked, good luck sweetie n the girls on here are fab so will help you if you worried or concerned about anything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->