Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

oh no poppy i hope you dont have to have a D & C around christmas that will be so sad :( i have everything crossed for you :dust:

Hi poppy, u are such a luvly person, u have given soooo much advice to girls on this thread including me, just wanted to say, u are in my thoughts and prayers and really hope when u go for scan next week that u get some good news u really deserve it xxxxx

Thanks ladies :hugs: and Jojo that ment a lot :kiss: im holding on for that little ray of hope and will let you all know how i get on Wednesday :hug:

Hey girls, can I join in? i've been reading this thread and decided to give soy a try! this month is already looking good, i took soy 3-7 120mg last month never had ewcm and had 5 days of positive opk and this month i had two days of ewcm tmi but a lot!!! and used clearblue digi and two days of smiley faces so i am now in the tww!

:dust:

good luck vanessa happy ttc break, sounds like what im doing, :thumbup: relaxing over xmas then back into the hard work ttc is :dohh:

Well good luck Dandy maybe it will happen for us while we are taking a break and not stressing about it :thumbup:

Well today was CD1 for me and even though I was really hoping for my Christmas BFP I'm not totally disappointed. I believe that because of the soy my cycles are now 28 days instead of 32 but unfortunately it still didn't help me ovulate. Today I went to the doctor and she then tested my CM and said I hadn't ovulated. So now our next step is clomid which she prescribed me today but I think we are going to take a break from TTC this month. We just want to enjoy our Christmas and be stress free so in January we will start clomid for the first time. We are really excited and hopeful for next month but we will see what happens. I think I will still do soy this cycle days 3-7 @ 160 mgs just because it has helped my cycles. Well ladies good luck this month and baby dust to all! :)

G'luck with Clomid..... perhaps you don't even need it cause I heard a lot of people get pregnant when they are taking break... ya know, no stress and no preassure.....

I thought I was the only one Soy didn't work for on the first month... I still haven't given up hope though.... THis is my 2nd cycle on SOY with a higher dosage...

Thanks and good luck to you as well don't give up because I know one day we will get our :bfp::hugs:

wouldnt that be nice, but considering we had maybe 2 bd's around my possible Ov, and not even on the day off, im not feeling too hopeful :dohh:

Aw Dandy I know its hard but you can't give up hope...one day it will be our turn :hugs:

Hey girls, can I join in? i've been reading this thread and decided to give soy a try! this month is already looking good, i took soy 3-7 120mg last month never had ewcm and had 5 days of positive opk and this month i had two days of ewcm tmi but a lot!!! and used clearblue digi and two days of smiley faces so i am now in the tww!

:dust:

i think soya also gives a long lh surge,the sme happened to me but m not sure if it ended up in ovulation

Hey girls

I've been posting on another soya thread, but noticed my friends Poppy and Brillbride on this one and thought I'd join you girls too. I'm on my second month of soya - I took between 120mg and 200mg on CD 2-6 and I reckon I'm ovulating around about now (or maybe yesterday), judging by OPKs and temps. Despite a bad back, my hubby has been valiantly doing his duty, so we're hoping for a Xmas BFP. I saw my acupuncturist yesterday (been going for a month now) and she's helping me to relax and is helping to stimulate those ovaries too.

Hey Poppy, I'm so sorry that the last few days have been so worrying for you :hugs:. FX for a miracle for you: you truly deserve it, as you are a real diamond in every way! :dust:

Brillbride - sorry about the :witch:. FX that this'll be your cycle instead: did you decide to give the soya another go? :dust:

Everyone - good luck to you all. I'll be watching this thread with interest to see your progress. :dust: and :bfp: to all.

Minky X

Ok so I know I said we would wait until next cycle to start Clomid but the truth is hubby and I are so excited to start it already so after a long talk last night we decided to start this cycle after all. Today is CD 3 for me so I will start today I just don't know if I can take it at night like I did the soy or if I have to take it in the morining. Anyone here taken Clomid before? Help! Please!

vanessa, i took clomid at night to hide any symptoms, i think thats what alot of the clomid girls do :thumbup:

heya guys

sorry been on shift at work so haven't been on much

i took my last soy 11 days ago and did feel ov pain on the opposite side to last month but 11 days of neg opk's so far :(

not holding out much hope tbh

i only did the one cycle so far, am going bak on it once we see the gyn once my OH does his SA :dohh: im doing the soy atm as the filler, i took 50mg of clomid and yes it helped me to ovulate :thumbup:

Poppy, :cry: I hope that baby will appear on your scan and that everything will be ok.

I have been through this as well, and because of that I will just send you lots of love, :hugs: and tons of baby :dust: praying for an extra sticky baby for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->