Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Twinkle~

Have you been temping? If not, join www.fertilityfriend.com; its a wealth of resources. The reason I ask is because everyone does not ovulate at the same time and if you took the 21 day bloods and you ovulated say CD 22 or 23 your ovulation would not be captured as you ovulated after the blood work. That actually happened to me when I first took my bloodwork because I had the timing all screwed up. I would suggest you start temping to see your pattern and at that time you can tell if you ovulate CD10,CD15, CD23 etc.

Arm yourself with information and questions before you have your next appointment. You may very well be ovulating you just don't know when you are actually ovulating.

Good luck and feel free to ask any questions, we are all here to help and support!:hugs:

Poppy:hugs:I hope everything works out okay for you & beanie:kiss:
Take care :hugs:
xxxxxxxx

Well soy didn't work for me this cycle cos the :witch: decided to pay me a visit this morning :cry::sad2:.
So the soy journey no2 begins on CD 3-7 this cycle & i've decided to take 200mg a night:thumbup:.
FX it helps bring me my New Years :bfp::cloud9:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks ladies.. my hcg levels were 15,000 today have my 2nd test tomorrow, but if its a Blighted Ovum my levels will still go up slowly until my body eventually gives up n lets me pass it naturally or i have a miracle n beanie shows up on the scan :shrug:

hello poppy how r u feeling,dun loose hope n trust in ALLAH,everything will b fine n theyll b ble to see fetus next time inshallah,so no worries:hugs:

poppy :hugs: this news you have got is terrible, im really praying for a little miracle for you

shellie - sorry the witch hit :hugs: fxed for a new years bub :thumbup:

I still have no idea what my body is doing, my nips are very slightly sore i think from the near OV that happened about a week ago with the cramps i had :dohh: something stopped it from happening though :shrug: so i have no idea if/when my body will gear up for another Ov :shrug:

Hi, this question has probably been asked loads on this thread, however, could someone tell me where (in the UK) to buy Soy Isoflavones? The only ones I can find are at H&B

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=1&prodid=420

It says they are 750mg - is this correct or is the actual amount much less?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, this question has probably been asked loads on this thread, however, could someone tell me where (in the UK) to buy Soy Isoflavones? The only ones I can find are at H&B

Thanks in advance!

Tesco :thumbup:

xxxx

Thanks in advance!

xxxx

Thank you! Are these the ones:

https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Womens_Health_And_Family_Planning/Tesco_Soya_Isoflavones_30.html

How many should I take per day?

Thanks in advance!

xxxx

Thank you! Are these the ones:

https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Womens_Health_And_Family_Planning/Tesco_Soya_Isoflavones_30.html

How many should I take per day?

Those are the ones i take and its up to you entirely :shrug: i took cd 2,3,4 160mg cd 5,6 200mg but 200mg is highest dose you can take so its for you to work out what is best for you :thumbup: most people do cd 3-7. They are 40mg tabs :thumbup:

xxxxx

Well today was CD1 for me and even though I was really hoping for my Christmas BFP I'm not totally disappointed. I believe that because of the soy my cycles are now 28 days instead of 32 but unfortunately it still didn't help me ovulate. Today I went to the doctor and she then tested my CM and said I hadn't ovulated. So now our next step is clomid which she prescribed me today but I think we are going to take a break from TTC this month. We just want to enjoy our Christmas and be stress free so in January we will start clomid for the first time. We are really excited and hopeful for next month but we will see what happens. I think I will still do soy this cycle days 3-7 @ 160 mgs just because it has helped my cycles. Well ladies good luck this month and baby dust to all! :)

good luck vanessa happy ttc break, sounds like what im doing, :thumbup: relaxing over xmas then back into the hard work ttc is :dohh:

I have been reading up on Soy, And want to take it from my next cycle, But i have a few questions i was hopeing use could help me,

Most people on ere are taking Soy because if irregular periods mines are like clock work, Should i still take em?

This is also the second month of my CBFM and its CD8 today and its still not asked for a stick?:cry: I dont understand why last month it asked for a stick on CD6?

Is that normal,

Thanks for any help, :flower:

Lots of baby dust, x

Well today was CD1 for me and even though I was really hoping for my Christmas BFP I'm not totally disappointed. I believe that because of the soy my cycles are now 28 days instead of 32 but unfortunately it still didn't help me ovulate. Today I went to the doctor and she then tested my CM and said I hadn't ovulated. So now our next step is clomid which she prescribed me today but I think we are going to take a break from TTC this month. We just want to enjoy our Christmas and be stress free so in January we will start clomid for the first time. We are really excited and hopeful for next month but we will see what happens. I think I will still do soy this cycle days 3-7 @ 160 mgs just because it has helped my cycles. Well ladies good luck this month and baby dust to all! :)

G'luck with Clomid..... perhaps you don't even need it cause I heard a lot of people get pregnant when they are taking break... ya know, no stress and no preassure.....

I thought I was the only one Soy didn't work for on the first month... I still haven't given up hope though.... THis is my 2nd cycle on SOY with a higher dosage...

I have been reading up on Soy, And want to take it from my next cycle, But i have a few questions i was hopeing use could help me,

Most people on ere are taking Soy because if irregular periods mines are like clock work, Should i still take em?

This is also the second month of my CBFM and its CD8 today and its still not asked for a stick?:cry: I dont understand why last month it asked for a stick on CD6?

Is that normal,

Thanks for any help, :flower:

Lots of baby dust, x

hey there not sure about the CBFM as im on the ovacue monitor but ive taken my 2nd lot of soy iso this month and my periods are clockwork and its just made my ovulation stronger good luck xx

poppy i hope beanie shows up..really do.....i know exactly what you are going through..........fingers crossed...xxx

Thanks sweetie, think ive accepted it now just want it to hurry up, i know that sounds so cold but i dont want to be suck in limbo for weeks, all i did was cry yesterday n im an emotional wreck, just need closure and try move on :hugs:

hi poppy--any more word on hcg levels today? thinking of you:hugs:

I am cd 3---need to make up my mind---I took soy last month-(BFN)--(i have perfect normal cycles and they stayed the same) i am going to ask for clomid for the following month----fingers crossed ---so i dont know whether to take a break this month before starting clomid -- or what to do......decisions decisions!!!

I am slightly confused today - I took 100mg of soy cd3-7 because last cycle I ov'd on cd29. It's now cd9 and FF is saying I'm fertile!! My temp has gone up a bit (not loads), I have watery CM (again, not loads), some dizziness and nausea this morning....but surely soy hasn't made me ov this early?!? :shrug:

hey kattie everything is possible with soy just go n buy opk which will tell u straight away,dun worry bout that

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->