Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I just didnt feel right having it on until i know 100% that beanie is there x

mamadona if i oulated on 6 coz i got my opk on 5,6 and 7,then my af is due on23,

finger crossed af wil lstay away for us pink!

i kno how you feel poppy i had to wait 2 weeks for my scan,it was horrible :hugs:

i have some twinges or dul ache in the lower right side of the abdomen

me 2 i posted earlier about it not sure if it feels like af cramps or not,but its mostly to the right but sometimes i feel a dull ache all the way across

nothing to report :shrug: just waiting on AF to show now, reckon it will :dohh:

I'm on my second month of Soy. Last month it shortened my cycle by three days which is good. This month I've taken it days 2-6 and have had a few days of EWCM and hopefully BD around the right time. I took 150mg and didn't have any hot flushes this time.

Currently CD 20 so 10 days before the witch is due. :flower:

I just found out a friend of mine is pregnant. I'm happy for her but of course I feel a twinge of jealously.

I really hope AF doesn't show. :cry: I'm 5 dpo, but I'm worried I'm out no matter what because I had a low progesterone level last month. I wish soy helped with that!

allie :hugs: i know how you feel, im dreading my sister surprising us all with a pregnancy :dohh:

allie you and i are meant to be bump buddies :thumbup: maybe it will happen as a new year pressie :thumbup: i have everything crossed that you get your xmas bfp, i hope i do too, but we didnt bd enough imo

:wave: pink, yep feeling good, excited about christmas :thumbup: looking forward to trying the soy again

how are you?

m fine but i dun think ill try soya again,m going to my home country in the next week insallah,n will c a doc there if i dnt get my bfp this month,i had a lh surge but not sure about ovu coz i dun chart my temp

ah ok, well good luck pink, hope you get your bfp. I loved how the soy shortened my 2 month + cycles :happydance: and until i go on clomid next year im gonna do another round of the soy

Hey girls

I've been posting on another soya thread, but noticed my friends Poppy and Brillbride on this one and thought I'd join you girls too. I'm on my second month of soya - I took between 120mg and 200mg on CD 2-6 and I reckon I'm ovulating around about now (or maybe yesterday), judging by OPKs and temps. Despite a bad back, my hubby has been valiantly doing his duty, so we're hoping for a Xmas BFP. I saw my acupuncturist yesterday (been going for a month now) and she's helping me to relax and is helping to stimulate those ovaries too.

Hey Poppy, I'm so sorry that the last few days have been so worrying for you :hugs:. FX for a miracle for you: you truly deserve it, as you are a real diamond in every way! :dust:

Brillbride - sorry about the :witch:. FX that this'll be your cycle instead: did you decide to give the soya another go? :dust:

Everyone - good luck to you all. I'll be watching this thread with interest to see your progress. :dust: and :bfp: to all.

Minky X

hi minky- great to hear from you and best of luck this cycle......i have been going to accupuncture as well.. Only once a month now...
I decided against the soy this month.....was in 2 minds and then my heart said "no" so i didnt take it. I have a consultant appoinmtment on Wednesday so might mention clomid to see what he says....Just want to be pregnant NOW!!

poppy--thinking about u--in thoughts and prayers.xx

Hi Brillbride

Great to hear from you too! I can understand why you didn't take the soya if you're having medical checks this month and the possibility of Clomid. Hang on in there and I hope you get your BFP!

Minky

i would like to go for next round but i know i wont,ny how good luck to u as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->