Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

hey kattie everything is possible with soy just go n buy opk which will tell u straight away,dun worry bout that

Hi pink mum! I did an OPK this lunchtime and it was negative - not even the faintest of faint lines! I'm going to do another one when I get home from work. I put some dummy temps in FF, and if my temp stays the same or goes up even a little bit over the next 3 days, FF will detect ov on cd8!!!

it is very confusing not sure if i will be taking soy nxt cycle

Mamadona how r u,lolz wats going on with all of us,very confusing...

Another negative OPK tonight too....I think the vit B6 is causing the watery CM though so maybe I'm not ov yet...:thumbup:

I really hope not mamadonna - FX my temp drops a little bit tomorrow! cd8 is far too early!!

I am on CD5 right now and taking soy this month from CD2-CD6. I got the ok to take from my doc and the pharmacist (I am still bf a few times a day) but only as directed. So I am taking 100mg/day (the max I can take is 150mg) ... I will start checking with the OPKs on CD8 or 9 as my cycles are super short since I had LO.

I'm not charting like you ladies though - maybe I should give that a try next month. I can never get into a routine with that though! xx

well FF says I Oved the day my nips started to hurt :dohh: only bd that am :dohh: well im out this time, OH better do his job better next time

Dandy your not out yet sweetie, with my last lo i only dtd once that month on ov day i got a bfp, hang in there sweetie :hugs:

Just very scared pink mum, scared of waiting for it to begin n pain etc x

:hugs:comeon poppy dun b scared u r brave,..,n y r u scared nothing wrong will happen,m sure,just believe in ALLAH then see everything will happen the way u want,i assure u

:hugs:comeon poppy dun b scared u r brave,..,n y r u scared nothing wrong will happen,m sure,just believe in ALLAH then see everything will happen the way u want,i assure u

I wish i had your faith pink mum, but my hcg levels were 15,000 Tuesday and only risen to 20,000 today, i have one more scan next wednesday to see if the baby appears if sac still empty i will be having a D&C either 23th or 24th of this month.

Think i need a miracle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->