Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

My best and oldest friend gave birth to her second child today - a little girl! :thumbup::happydance:

I feel so happy for her (and desperate to have a proper old chinwag about it!) Life can be beautiful sometimes.

I think I'm finally past the stage of feeling jealousy about my friends' babies and their pregnancies: it only makes me feel screwed up and less likely to join them when the green monster rears its head, though I've certainly been there! Besides, my BFP day is coming closer every day...

I think last night / this morning was ovulation day. Really strong OPK yesterday and then temp dip this morning. We DTD last night and this afternoon just in case, so FX now.

Minky X

Im rooting for you Minky you'll get that BFP sweetie i know you will :hugs:

Hi everyone, I was on the other Soy Iso board, and had gotten a BFP the 1st month of taking Soy after 3+yrs of TTC. Unfortunately it ended as a MC at 5wk6days. I took time off from the board, just waiting for the natural MC to do it's job, and here I am 40 days after MC, and FINALLY on CD1. I am sooo ready to TTC #1 again, and will be taking soy CD3-7 just like the 1st time, and hope for a sticky :baby: this 2nd time around.

:hugs: gurl, lets hope you get that BFP quick smart, 3+ years is allloooooooonnnng time :dohh:

Hello Ladies,

Just checking in to see how all of you are doing. I am on CD 17 now. I was hoping the soy would have me OV sooner than my normal 19-22 cd ov. I think I am going to increase my dosage from 120/160 to 160/200 next month if I do not get luck this month. How is everybody holding up with the waiting game?

:dust:

:wave: arpeters, i hope you Ov soon :thumbup:

im going to increase my dose next time from 80/120 to 120/160 :thumbup:

Hi everyone, I was on the other Soy Iso board, and had gotten a BFP the 1st month of taking Soy after 3+yrs of TTC. Unfortunately it ended as a MC at 5wk6days. I took time off from the board, just waiting for the natural MC to do it's job, and here I am 40 days after MC, and FINALLY on CD1. I am sooo ready to TTC #1 again, and will be taking soy CD3-7 just like the 1st time, and hope for a sticky :baby: this 2nd time around.

Hope your ok sweetie, im too waiting for a D&C if they dont see my beanie on the screen wednesday, but will be back once i can to try the Soy again, good luck :hugs:

I got faint lines on the 2 OPKs I did yesterday!! I know it could be just a random light surge caused by the soy and it might be nothing.....but if this is my positive OPK on the way then soy will have brought ov forward by about 2 weeks!!!

FX for you on Wednesday Poppy xxx :hugs:

Hello Ladies

Well i tried Soy last cycle 120mg from CD 4-8 (i think!!) and it did nothing! lol my cycle was 55 days long and i had no idea when i ovulated as i had several positive OPKs that cycle...when i say Positive i mean darker than the control line positive!!

i am now CD6 and started Soy on CD 2, this time doing 200mg from CD2-6 and hopefully it will work! Feeling good about it so fingers crossed! iv also changed my OPKs from First Response to IC one step as i think the First Response OPKs are too sensitive for me!!

this is my first two OPKs and they are looking good already :) (it says Soy CD 3-7 cuz i thought spotting was classed as CD1)

OPK CD4.jpg

I too this cycle used Soy CD3-7. I took 120mg days 3-5 & 160mg days 6-7 but no ovulation. I'm on CD 32 with no ovulation. Has this happened to anyone?

All i'm getting is a day here & there of slight stretchy cm & that's it. Have been using OPK's too but no positives

I too this cycle used Soy CD3-7. I took 120mg days 3-5 & 160mg days 6-7 but no ovulation. I'm on CD 32 with no ovulation. Has this happened to anyone?

All i'm getting is a day here & there of slight stretchy cm & that's it. Have been using OPK's too but no positives

What day in your cycle do you normally ov?

I have PCOS so dont ovulate at all sometimes that's why i took Soy. In June i took 80mg days 5-7 & i ovulated CD26 but unfortunately i miscarried. I then tried again with 80mg in Aug but didnt ovulate at all & ended up with a 70day cycle & had to take provera to induce period.

I thought i'd up the dosage since the 80mg didnt work last cycle but it seems it's not working as well, i'm going to fertility clinic Thurs so they may put me on clomid

Hi everyone , just thought id pop by ! I took soy on cD2 -6 CD2-4- 160mg and CD5-6 200mg .

I ovulated a day earlier than last month and had a very strong opk and ov cramps on both sides .

I'm now 3dpo so its a waiting game for now!

Hey girls

I've been posting on another soya thread, but noticed my friends Poppy and Brillbride on this one and thought I'd join you girls too. I'm on my second month of soya - I took between 120mg and 200mg on CD 2-6 and I reckon I'm ovulating around about now (or maybe yesterday), judging by OPKs and temps. Despite a bad back, my hubby has been valiantly doing his duty, so we're hoping for a Xmas BFP. I saw my acupuncturist yesterday (been going for a month now) and she's helping me to relax and is helping to stimulate those ovaries too.

Hey Poppy, I'm so sorry that the last few days have been so worrying for you :hugs:. FX for a miracle for you: you truly deserve it, as you are a real diamond in every way! :dust:

Brillbride - sorry about the :witch:. FX that this'll be your cycle instead: did you decide to give the soya another go? :dust:

Everyone - good luck to you all. I'll be watching this thread with interest to see your progress. :dust: and :bfp: to all.

Minky X

hi minky- great to hear from you and best of luck this cycle......i have been going to accupuncture as well.. Only once a month now...
I decided against the soy this month.....was in 2 minds and then my heart said "no" so i didnt take it. I have a consultant appoinmtment on Wednesday so might mention clomid to see what he says....Just want to be pregnant NOW!!

poppy--thinking about u--in thoughts and prayers.xx

Hi Brillbride

Great to hear from you too! I can understand why you didn't take the soya if you're having medical checks this month and the possibility of Clomid. Hang on in there and I hope you get your BFP!

Minky

thanks minky--- i understand what u mean--im past the jealousy stage too---now i just feel happy for all those who are pregnant so that i can attract their happiness!!lol....yes im going to a consultant on wednesday--dreading it!!! will mention clomid and see what he says--god knows !!!!!:happydance: hope u get your BFP this month :happydance:

hi everyone else.........xxxxxx

:wave: morning girls

waiting on AF to show this weekend :dohh: am having no signs or symptoms to say otherwise, having 1 or 2 random cramps yesterday and this morning :shrug: maybe AF will show early :shrug:

I'm sending a dose of courage and positive vibes to Brillbride and to Poppy for Wednesday! I'll be thinking of you both all day.

Poppy :hugs: :hugs: It'll be ok, hun. You'll get through this! X

Brillbride :hugs: :hugs: Hoping that consultant gives you the help you need to make a sticky bean. Be assertive! X

Minky :thumbup:

:wave: morning girls

waiting on AF to show this weekend :dohh: am having no signs or symptoms to say otherwise, having 1 or 2 random cramps yesterday and this morning :shrug: maybe AF will show early :shrug:

Hey dandybrush

You;re still in with a chance. Not everyone gets obvious symptoms this early on, so you might still get a BFP and not AF! :dust:

Minky X

Hi everyone , just thought id pop by ! I took soy on cD2 -6 CD2-4- 160mg and CD5-6 200mg .

I ovulated a day earlier than last month and had a very strong opk and ov cramps on both sides .

I'm now 3dpo so its a waiting game for now!

Hey Gem

We took similar soy doses and we're nearly at the same point in the 2WW - I'm either 1dpo or 3dpo (bit confused by OPKs and temps). Let's hope we'll be bump buddies soon too. Wouldn't that be something? :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->