Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

thanx minky i know its possible i just dont feel like its probable, i probably wont think its possible for me to be pg until it happens :dohh:

minky i reckon your about prob 1 dpo :shrug: hope you got some :sex: in

Good luck this cycle to Liverna, Katiekittykat, Gurlsan and Michelleann!

:dust:

Hey Gurlsan - I know how tough it is to pick yourself up, dust yourself down and carry on after an M/C. I'll be rooting for you this cycle. FX that you get your stickybean! :dust:

Liverna - it must be hard having the extra worry of PCOS, although there are plenty of success stories from girls who share your condition, so keep on trying. FX for you too this cycle. :dust:

Minky X

minky i reckon your about prob 1 dpo :shrug: hope you got some :sex: in

In the last few days, yes, but sadly my poor old DH is in lots of pain from his back so I didn't push my luck today. He has been fab and I don't want to take the mick!

I think I'm prob 1dpo too, though soya makes my temps harder to read. :wacko: I added a couple of other 'tester' readings for Tuesday and Wednesday to Fertility Friend, which then put my probable ovulation date as 3 days ago when I had the biggest dip/rise pattern. However, my most positive OPK was on Saturday, so I don't know what to think. :dohh: I reckon it's too late to worry about it now anyhow. I've ovulated, which is the main thing! :thumbup:

Minky X

thanx minky i know its possible i just dont feel like its probable, i probably wont think its possible for me to be pg until it happens :dohh:

That's probably the wisest way to be, cos you avoid feeling as disappointed if things don't work out. I remember with my DS, I didn't believe even after I saw the lines, as I'd got sooo used to BFNs!

:haha: thats awesome :D i reckon ill be the same, and not believe it, prob till i have a bump :haha:

You're probably right! :dust: for you... At least no one will ever be able to say that you take it for granted when you get your bump. :haha:

too right :winkwink: im so looking forward to that pregnant feeling, and so enjoying every moment of it, i know my family will be sooo excited, i cant wait to tell them they are gonna be grandparents :cloud9:

Hi everyone, I was on the other Soy Iso board, and had gotten a BFP the 1st month of taking Soy after 3+yrs of TTC. Unfortunately it ended as a MC at 5wk6days. I took time off from the board, just waiting for the natural MC to do it's job, and here I am 40 days after MC, and FINALLY on CD1. I am sooo ready to TTC #1 again, and will be taking soy CD3-7 just like the 1st time, and hope for a sticky :baby: this 2nd time around.

Hope your ok sweetie, im too waiting for a D&C if they dont see my beanie on the screen wednesday, but will be back once i can to try the Soy again, good luck :hugs:

Ohhh no Poppy... I am so sorry to hear that!!! I'll cross my fingers for them to be able to see your beanie on Wed. I had a natural M/C, but I was in a lot of emotional pain. And I was going crazy waiting for AF, took her 40 days exactly from day 1 of M/C and she came back full force and with revenge.

Poppy, I really really hope you don't have to go through this, and all is well for you. I don't want anyone to have to experience a M/C.

For now, I started taking my EPO, and am going to drink a lot of V8 splash so I can have a lot of EWCM, and my beloved Soy Iso, starting on Wed. I want another BFP !!!!

Good luck Poppy, and I will pray for you.

k so im not taking soy next month,not a clue when iv ovulated and if i have my temps shot up and come crashing down which isnt a good sign as they usually stay up until 12dpo xx

Hi y'all, so i took soy this mth for first time, days cd2-6, and im begining to wish i hadnt. I know I shouldnt have really as I dont have really long or irregular cycles or anything. But I am over 35 and been trying for nearly a yr so I thought it couldnt hurt and might give me a good strong egg. Im worried now that i've delayed ov or worse that i wont ov at all. Yest the ic opk showed quite a strong second line, but then today nothing and no temp rise. I dont trust the ics at all but is all i have. Tried 3 diff chemists yest to try to ge cb digi opks but they all only had hpts. I ordered some online last wk but they are takin an age to get here. Anyway I realy hope i havnt screwed things up this mth :-(. Fx for you all xx

Im sure you'll be fine sweetie, im over 35 with regular cycles n took it on same days as you, all it did was delay my ov by 4 days, gl xx

Hi Poppy, ty soo much, esp when things r so hard for u. Thinking of you, xx

i dont know what soy did to me this month, but if my ff is right, i ov on cd10 (bringing ov forward by 2 weeks!!!) is that even possible? anyway, looks as if AF is on its way :( Good luck threebirds, hope you ov soon and catch that eggy....
poppy, thinking of you, good luck for tomorrow xx

Hey soy ladies!!!! :wave:

Ok this is my second cycle taking soy.
I take them from CD3-CD7....well I 'think' I forgot to take them last night. Should I take my last dose now (12 hours later than I would have) or shall I just let it go?....I dont want to mess up my cycle or prolong O either. I O'd early last cycle.
Any suggestions????

Poppy, how are you? Thinking of you...... :hugs:

Hi all, Well finally got my temp rise today at cd16, been getting positive opk's since friday, got peak on cbfm on sunday! Threebirds have you tried temping, it will tell u for sure if u ovulated? xx

Poppy, good luck for tomorrow, my thoughts are with u xx

I am still waiting for soy to work its magic...I read that you should ov 5-15 days after finishing the course and I'm on day 7 (cd14).

I thought I saw a faint line on my OPK just now....but I think my eyes are starting to play tricks on me :wacko:

Thanks ladies means a lot couldnt get through this without all your support :hug:

I am still waiting for soy to work its magic...I read that you should ov 5-15 days after finishing the course and I'm on day 7 (cd14).

I thought I saw a faint line on my OPK just now....but I think my eyes are starting to play tricks on me :wacko:

You will see a faint line on other days - during the surge, the line will get as dark or darker.
I always have a faint line on non-ov days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->