Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

poppy i see your ticker says you lost an angel recently, i am sorry for your loss! but can i ask what happened? i noticed on this thread it seems everyone has had a few losses, what causes this?

Dont know really, think miscarriages just happen without reason sadly. I was 9wks just before i miscarried, but knew id lost at 6wks. Im just waiting for af then TTC and hope its a sticky next time x

If id not gone for an early scan i wouldnt of known till id miscarried at 9wks cos i still had some symptoms with hcg, still got the hcg in my system now waiting for it to go which is frustrating.

Good luck on your next test sweetie xx

i posted a thread about this but i would like you ladies to go check out my test pics... its my first cycle of soy...

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/504938-evap-line-not.html#post8562785

Oh hun your in the same position as me! Yours look better than mine though hun, cant pick me pathetic line up on a camera! I would def say you have got your :bfp: hun. Wahhoooooo. Evap lines are grey in colour, almost like a shadow of a line or like an indent. I dont think that is an evap at all. Whispering congrats. Wonderful news :happydance:

i posted a thread about this but i would like you ladies to go check out my test pics... its my first cycle of soy...

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/504938-evap-line-not.html#post8562785

Oh hun your in the same position as me! Yours look better than mine though hun, cant pick me pathetic line up on a camera! I would def say you have got your :bfp: hun. Wahhoooooo. Evap lines are grey in colour, almost like a shadow of a line or like an indent. I dont think that is an evap at all. Whispering congrats. Wonderful news :happydance:

i havent tried this yet...i am thinking of it though...what if you took a picture, and then editted on the computer where is does the inverse colors... if it is darker by the line then it will come up that way, right?

like this...i added an arrow where the line is.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs761.ash1/165235_188022257890986_100000496396928_699276_706386_n.jpg

I can def see it hun and it definitely doesnt look like an evap. Test again tomorrow I reckon (thats what Im gonna do). Hope it gets darker for both of us :)

Well last time i took it on CD2-CD6 160mg then 200mg last two days and got my BFP, so im going to try that method again and hope it works for a 2nd time x

Thanks!!!! I am taking 100mg CD2 CD3 CD4 and I think tonight I will take 150mg and tomorrow 150mg....I hope thats ok?.....Good Luck to us!

:happydance: yay, positive thinking :happydance: :bfp:'s all round please :happydance:

ALL AROUND BABY!!!!! :dust:

I can def see it hun and it definitely doesnt look like an evap. Test again tomorrow I reckon (thats what Im gonna do). Hope it gets darker for both of us :)

i will test again! i wont get my heart set on its true until a few more :bfp: s pop up lol. looks like we are on the same DPO... when was your last AF?

i will test again! i wont get my heart set on its true until a few more :bfp: s pop up lol. looks like we are on the same DPO... when was your last AF?

I know how you feel hun, have done four ic's now and can see faint lines on 3 of them or at least I think I can. Did a clearblue and was BFN but pulled it apart and thought I could see another line. Argh!! Last af was 15 - 18 dec. Was yours the same?

im thinking next cycle im going to go bak to the 80 mg of soy up to the 120mg of soy from cd 4-8, instead the more i took this time on 3-7 :shrug:

Arrrghhh I just wrote such a long post and couldn't post it because I put a website link in! I pressed back and it erased everything I wrote! Guess I'll just have to start over!! :)

I'm just writing to check in on everyone. Boyfriend's best friend and his girlfriend had a baby girl today. :) It was so adorable to see BF on the phone with his best friend, just as excited as he was about him having his first baby. They made plans for us to come and see them tomorrow in the hospital. My best friend also just announced she's pregnant, she got pregnant in December. I'm happy for all of them but still feeling disappointed it isn't me. My BF doesn't even know I'm doing this soy experiment, no one does really except you all! I just don't know anyone else who has any fertility problems, everyone seems to mention they'd like to have a baby and then just magically gets pregnant. Or, they're trying not to get pregnant and do anyway! Worst is that I do child welfare for a living, so I investigate people who abuse and neglect their children on a daily basis.

BF already has a ten year old son so I know he knows how all this works and must be wondering why every month we have so much sex, use no birth control, and I still get my period. It's probably a bad idea but we just don't talk about it. He knows how much I want to have a child, and I feel like he doesn't want to unleash the floodgates by mentioning that it's not happening. Or we're both just in denial..

But anyway, enough of that. :) I popped on to ask a question. I really never temp or use opks but I did have some old opks from probably two years ago that have been sitting in my medicine cabinet. They're Answer brand. They expire May 2011 so, since I've been dying of curiousity since I took the soy, I decided to pee on one today because I just got the beginnings of some (hopefully) cm.. I took it about half an hour ago at 5:30PM. I got the faintest of pink lines next to the control line. I mean, so faint that I had to squint and hold it to the light to just see anything and could see nothing when I laid it flat on the sink. The only thing I do regularly is track my cycles on a website (which I won't type again for sure!!) called cycles page. It says I'm on cd 9 today and my most fertile (green) days are 9-13. Says my most fertile day will be 12, Wednesday the 12th. I don't think I ovulate on my own, I have PCOS. I do get a period every month though, but its pretty light and my cycle is anywhere from 24-33 days. Usually 27. Is that faint pink line always there next to the control line? Will it get darker now every day until I ovulate? How often should I repeat the test? I only have five more sticks so I don't want to waste them. I feel like it might have been too early to do this test.. Sorry for all the questions, just confused! I've always ignored this side of ttc because I don't want to become completely obsessed but it's hard not to! I just want to know what my body is doing and if the soy is making a difference.

Oh, and now I just got nuts and fished it out of the garbage and the line is most definitely there!!! It's not darker then the control line but it's there. Then I started crying like a crazy woman because every other time I've ever done one of those there was nothing at all next to the control line. Haha! I'll be raising my future children in the mental ward if this keeps up.

Ok when using OPKs always test after 2pm never in the morning.. some ladies test at 2pm then again in the evening anytime before 10pm but you dont need to if you dont want. You will always get a faint line through your cycle because there is always LH in your system, but the nearer to ovulation you get the stronger the surge will progress making your test line on OPK darker and darker till its identical or darker than the control line ( positive)

Dont read the test after 10 minutes on some as it can give you a false positive with it being around too long, always read instructions and go by the time limit xx

Once positive your likely to ov within 36hrs so get DTD xx

This is a good site https://www.peeonastick.com/

I know how you feel hun, have done four ic's now and can see faint lines on 3 of them or at least I think I can. Did a clearblue and was BFN but pulled it apart and thought I could see another line. Argh!! Last af was 15 - 18 dec. Was yours the same?

wow your AF is short i am jealous! mine started the 14th... if you get your BFP we will be duw about the same day!!! <3

tested again today...

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs044.snc6/167477_188261457867066_100000496396928_700972_3707213_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->